Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2015, 10:58 AM   #136
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

(at end of the day, at least i'm not bitching on an online forum because this girl i talk so much shit about refused to see me because of my online persona - oh snap did we forget this? anyone ever wonder why this guy came in so hard ??? hmmmmm)

You are a fucking liar if you're saying you refused to see me. I've not had any intrest in seeing you, EVER!
Prove it and I will pay you a grand. No strings attached. I'm only offering this because there is 100% chance you can't do it.

You show a PM or an email or any kind of screening request I've requested to a MOD for proof.

Put up or shut up liar!!

Dont worry I'll wait!

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 12:43 PM   #137
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 01:06 PM   #138
Bender923
Gaining Momentum

Bender923 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 05:04 PM   #139
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post

(at end of the day, at least i'm not bitching on an online forum because this girl i talk so much shit about refused to see me because of my online persona - oh snap did we forget this? anyone ever wonder why this guy came in so hard ??? hmmmmm)

You are a fucking liar if you're saying you refused to see me. I've not had any intrest in seeing you, EVER!
Prove it and I will pay you a grand. No strings attached. I'm only offering this because there is 100% chance you can't do it.

You show a PM or an email or any kind of screening request I've requested to a MOD for proof.

Put up or shut up liar!!

Dont worry I'll wait!

Come and get your $1000.

Oh wait.... you can't. Because I have never attempted to see you and you know it. It was all just another fucking lie from a fucking liar!

That's how this whole thread started, right? You had proof somebody was somebody else. When asked to prove it you couldn't. Now you lie about me, and I call you out on it. I've got a grand with your name on it. But of course you can't claim it because you are full of shit.

If there is anything in this world I hate, it's a scumbag lying piece of shit mother fucking barebacking full service cum bag that can't back up shit they say, that just runs their fucking mouth because they have nothing else to offer.

You don't even know how to tell the truth.

Back to BP with you. Your game is weak and tired and old and was played out long before you ever even came around. You constantly pretend to be all big and bad, but in reality you are just a wanna be that has to lie and play dress up to try and fit in somewhere.

It's a good thing you offer cream pies because that's the only thing that keeps you around here. There will always be some guys that will do anything for that service. At least you were smart enough to find your niche!

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 05:20 PM   #140
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I agree there is isn't a word of truth that comes out of her mouth. She gives all ladies a bad name. She cries wolf over and over and over and over and over and over..... and doesn't ever get that it doesn't work. The only one that ever even listens anymore are her little lap dogs just trying to get freebies or reduced cream pie sessions.

Honestly she can't even go out with dignity. Over and over half ass saying she knows im not that other dude but.... and .......

The bottom line is there isn't a but and there never was. Just a little lady trying to play a game because she didn't like a post. That is and always will be her MO because she can't control herself.

Now with that said can you all just please stop posting in my thread so it can die a quicker death.

Pecker dude, I appreciate you telling your story as it aligned with mine, I never even contacted her. She started pm'ing me just because of a post. Only reason I even posted was to move her post to the right forum and then I made a comment because I decided to read her stuff since she seemed a little off. Damn it's a funny read. After reading those reviews and alerts and posts I can't understand how any dude wants to associate. The reviews alone, she isn't worth what she charges. They are terrible, you've seen them I'm sure.

Some dudes just don't want to do a little research, or think it will be different with them or don't care because it's bareback and fuck that's enough.

Anyways you are no help to anyone if you get banned so take a breath and relax and let's hit a titty bar.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 08:09 PM   #141
surfindick
Account Disabled

You guys just can't help yourselves can you?
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:01 PM   #142
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The Palm
Perry's
Coal Vines
Grimaldi's
Lockhart BBQ
Stratos Greek Taverna (especially Thur-Sat when they have belly dancers)

I love animals I mean all animals. I've always wanted a pet monkey. I almost bought one years ago but I didn't. They are not cheap and I hear they are even harder to keep so I passed but the dream is still alive.

I like the outdoors but Texas makes it hard, it is so frigging hot that I don't get out like I'd like to.

Since this thread is about me and who I am (or in this case who I am not) I thought I'd share a little about me.

one last thing, Surf I think you'll appreciate this one

I actually tried to sign up with the handle "SuckMyDick" The system didn't let me and I ended up with Blowmypop but really its just a nicer way of saying the same thing.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:27 PM   #143
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Your post was very unnecessary and you're working your way on a trip......let the thread die..
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:28 AM   #144
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Why do people cross swords with this girl. She's extremely entertaining even without the attempts to discredit.

For the record she's told me to fuck off 8 or 10 times when I've tried to play with her. I have very little idea why, but she's still a unique character and I usually end up hating the same people she hates.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:34 AM   #145
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Why do people cross swords with this girl. She's extremely entertaining even without the attempts to discredit.

For the record she's told me to fuck off 8 or 10 times when I've tried to play with her. I have very little idea why, but she's still a unique character and I usually end up hating the same people she hates.
8 or 10 times? The first couple of times she told you to fuck off did not ring a bell to you to move on from her?

It would behoove me to contact the next provider on my list after the first time I was told to fuck off. Coupled with the ones who rag on her and bait her into pissing matches, no wonder !Vi! is so frustrated with Eccie members!
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:35 AM   #146
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
8 or 10 times? The first couple of times she told you to fuck off did not ring a bell to you to move on from her?
I guess it should have, yes?
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women