Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42116
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2018, 06:52 PM   #136
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
While I pretty much agree with your opinion of how things should be, It does not change the fact those that wrote the Bill of Rights had a different opinion. Take a look at the mindset of the people who influenced it.
There's no question of what their mindset was. This country could come under tyranny at any time and citizens with the right and means to arm themselves against such a threat foreign or domestic is a great equalizer. That's why there hasn't been an incidence of such a threat in these modern times is because we are an armed citizenry. Hopefully this country can remain that way.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:09 AM   #137
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Fences do keep students from wandering away during the day, but they also keep would be vandals and other trespassers out (cuts down on liability insurance and pay-outs). None of the schools I attended K-12 had fences. The neighborhood kids played on the schools' tracks, the bleachers, hurdles, high jump, tennis courts and playground equipment after school and on weekends. One boy broke his arm on the jungle gym. The jungle gym is no longer there. All of those schools have fences today.
At my HS, only the ball field, area around the gym and the science building were fenced..

Quote:
Here is a question. Why do we almost never see this school shooting shit in the Ghetto? Because of security and metal detectors is why.
OR if it happens, they just don't report on it..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 04:43 AM   #138
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am sorry you are so fucking dense. Anyone with half a brain knows that every state has the right to regulate arms and every case settled by the Supreme court has agreed. You have shown what a fucking idiot you are once again. The bill of rights has one purpose and that is to keep the Government from taking your ability to defend yourself from them or anyone else for that matter. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that all states must allow its citizens to bear arms. You do realize if it did. the second amendment would have nullified it. Maybe you need to look up what the word infringe means.

What I really find amusing .....
With your reading and interpretation deficiencies I'm surprised you can log on to Eccie. So you just make up shit about what others post or is it that you are challenged by English.

Are you an uneducated Dreamer?

Dense?

Is that what you call someone who knows more about it than you?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 04:51 AM   #139
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]

The Government does not give or take you right to bear arms. The states are in control of that.
Now that is "amazing"! It is AMAZINGLY STUPID!

The State of Texas does NOT GIVE ME THE RIGHT TO "BEAR ARMS" nor can State of Texas take away "my right to bear arms" unless my unlawful behavior rises to the level that would prohibit me from being allowed to possess a firearm. But the Federal government can do that as well!

But this discussion is not about law abiding or sane people.

So try, as difficult as it is for you, to keep those concepts straight and separated.

All that you are doing now is babbly and copying and pasting bullshit that agrees with what you are struggling to post. But you still have to change what people pose to appear correct. You're not.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:50 AM   #140
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Exclamation Stoopid is as stoopid does...

You never answered my question about why did you embed the below link to the APD logo. What is the point? Thought it was cool or something? I think it is entirely bad form to post a link to a school district, which directs to a police directory from a MONGERING website, such that everyone who passes by that particular page are redirected out to it so it will display on their browser and pop their IP addr into the receiving site's logs. WTF?!?

It's either brain-dead stupid or what amounts to a honey pot, so to speak. Either way, it seems reportable on many levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
https://www.austinisd.org/sites/default/files/dept/police/images/AISD_Police_Logo.jpg
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 07:55 AM   #141
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You never answered my question about why did you embed the below link to the APD logo. What is the point? Thought it was cool or something? I think it is entirely bad form to post a link to a school district, which directs to a police directory from a MONGERING website, such that everyone who passes by that particular page are redirected out to it so it will display on their browser and pop their IP addr into the receiving site's logs. WTF?!?

It's either brain-dead stupid or what amounts to a honey pot, so to speak. Either way, it seems reportable on many levels.
Get a life! Report me!

Eccie has a Houston PD detective as a member ....

Are you embarrassed now by your reviews? Or just don't have a legitimate response that has any substance to it?

You're rather "stoopid" for wanting to arm teachers in the AISD when the AISD has a friggin' police department!!!! Or do you actually believe the teachers he AISD hires are better qualified than the PD officers? If the latter, then sounds like some new officers is in order. Read their policies.

Old 03-06-2018, 08:38 AM   #142
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
There's no question of what their mindset was. This country could come under tyranny at any time and citizens with the right and means to arm themselves against such a threat foreign or domestic is a great equalizer. That's why there hasn't been an incidence of such a threat in these modern times is because we are an armed citizenry. Hopefully this country can remain that way.

Jim
LOL! So you think an AR15 will be sufficient against the arsenal the US military has? We have not gone to war because most people learned a little something from the civil war. Seems as though Conservatives want a refresher course.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 08:41 AM   #143
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You already have a choke hold on your wee pee-wee with your little finger, M T Brain Socket.
Yep! That is the only way to keep it out of your mouth.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:45 AM   #144
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Yep! That is the only way to keep it out of your mouth.
You're a delusional faggot, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 08:54 AM   #145
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
LOL! So you think an AR15 will be sufficient against the arsenal the US military has? We have not gone to war because most people learned a little something from the civil war. Seems as though Conservatives want a refresher course.
You don't think these things through do you? An AR-15 will get you a M-4, ammo, grenades, and a communication device. You give the AR-15 to a compatriot and they get their own supplies with it. That is if you have to take it. I have faith that many soldiers (under present circumstances) will side with the citizens against an oppressive regime.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:35 AM   #146
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL! Seems as though Conservatives want a refresher course.
Throwing down a gauntlet?

After you cull the "impaired," untrained, anti-military, obese welfare dependents, and frightened Liberals and then try to find some suitable fire power for the leftovers to handle after they learn how to use them ...

.. exactly what will be the "refresher course"?

Oh, and before you do too much chest beating you might want to think about learning how to ride into battle on a horse ... or just walk!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baytown_Refinery

Top refineries in the nation by production.

1 Port Arthur Refinery 603,000 Saudi Aramco TX
2 Galveston Bay Refinery 571,000 Marathon Petroleum TX
3 Baytown Refinery 560,500 Exxon Mobil TX
4 Garyville Refinery 556,000 Marathon Petroleum LA
5 Baton Rouge Refinery 502,500 Exxon Mobil LA
6 Lake Charles Refinery 427,800 PDV LA
7 Whiting Refinery 413,500 BP IN
8 Beaumont Refinery 344,600 Exxon Mobil TX
9 Wood River Refinery 336,000 WRB Refining IL
10/11 Port Arthur Refinery 335,000 Valero TX
10/11 Philadelphia Refinery 335,000 The Carlyle Group PA

Enjoy! We still raise cotton, but things have changed since the last one!
Old 03-06-2018, 10:00 AM   #147
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a delusional faggot, M T Brain Socket.
It is you that keeps bringing up my Pee-pee. But when you have no cognitive response I guess that is your go to.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:06 AM   #148
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I don't know where you get your ideas or your information from. The second Amendment protects citizens from tyranny and to seal that protection further the Posse Comitatus Act also protects citizens from the misuse of Military Forces by Law Enforcement.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:07 AM   #149
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:

It's funny that you mention our history. We have a history of fighting losing battles and, well...WINNING them.

"Come and take it!" 1778, a US colonel replied to an order from opposing British forces to surrender snd give up their artillery.

We won that war....

Also the British did not want to kill everyone. They fully intended to quelsh the rebellion and then bring the Colonies back under British rule.

As to the AR15 vs. the Army, if they simply wanted the land, yes they could bomb us. Not one boot every hit's the ground. If they wish to subjugate us, that's messy.

I think the AR15, while not equal to options at their disposal, will be a good starting point.

Use an AR to consficate a 240 and now we have a game.

Use a 240 to get some grenades so forth and so on.

Yep, lots die. Such is war. Doesn't mean we would lose.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:18 AM   #150
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You don't think these things through do you? An AR-15 will get you a M-4, ammo, grenades, and a communication device. Really? Show me where I can buy one that comes with all that.You give the AR-15 to a compatriot and they get their own supplies with it. That is if you have to take it. I have faith that many soldiers (under present circumstances) will side with the citizens against an oppressive regime.

So are you saying that if Trump( or whomever is in charge at the time) chose to go ahead with a gun confiscation, the people would be able to defend themselves against them? Where are they gonna get the stuff you mentioned on a moments notice? The one not thinking it through is you. Let them drop a few bombs on your town and then you tell us how you are gonna get all Rambo on them. Now we both know
the military has about had of Trumps bullshit they can stand so I do agree most would defect. But for you to think owning an AR15 alone would make a strong enough militia you are a fool. The government has already compromised the citizens of every state. You do know that we can not possess even a fraction of the arms available.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women