Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162430
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #31
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

True maturity brings a sexy level of confidence. I don't care how "grown up" a teen or 20-something lady "appears" it's been my experience that inside is a young girl that's still unsure of herself and striving to shake off the last vestige of self-consciousness.

Women over 30 are usually there. They've had enough "been there, done that" moments and actually lived a life that their self-confidence is firm and the sexualty they express comes from years of learning and experience. I swore off "little girls" after an uninpsired blowjob that consisted of her basically just dropping and lifting her open mouth. Not what you call "exciting." Give me an older woman that's had enough of them in her mouth to have an understanding of which buttons to punch when you're with a man.

I would hope it's the same thing for women in terms of older men but I digress!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #32
Holly
Account Disabled

User ID: 368
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
I've hobbied for quite some time and for close to 95% of that time have had a great time. I still enjoy the company of Providers; especially the tactile difference of womens' bodies and the reactions each of us can bring to the other; especially the orgasms. However, lately I've found myself feeling uneasy whenever I see the new round of ads from young Providers. They're all incredibly beautiful hardbodies and certainly another kind of experience. But theyy're growing increasingly too young for me! I know that some men find the sight, feel, taste and touch of a 19 year old hottie equivalent to the Fountain of Eternal Youth. I find it too complicated a concept to handle that she's younger than my youngest daughter!

Am I alone in this? Are there any other Hobbyists out there that find themselves feeling the same way. Don't get me wrong, I love being with a younger woman, just not THAT young!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! I'm 31 almost 32 and I have men tell me this all of the time. Not only that...I HATE seeing really young guys too!! Now my son is only 7 lol but 7 and 18 or 19 for a guy is the same thing LOL...I need you to slow down and show me you have some experiance!!!
Holly is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #33
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Good to know the selection of 30+ women is so deep here in Dallas. Holly, that's one hot tub shot!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:13 PM   #34
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

A co-worker put this in perspective for me. He said he realized he was getting too old to see the teenage-looking girls when he looked at the last one and said to himself, "Gawd, I'll bet her mother's hot!!"
ferdburf is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:56 AM   #35
ffflowerman
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Call me different, but even in my teens and twenties I felt a woman at 35 was far more sexy than those my age. And now, having experienced young and old, I find 30+ the best there is.

More patient, comfortable with their bodies, and willing to let you know if your "talented" tongue is hitting the right spot(s).
ffflowerman is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:28 AM   #36
Precision45
Valued Poster

I've always stayed within the 25-30y/o group, but have occasionally strayed into the uncharted waters of the 18-19 y/o's and have, without fail, regretted it every time. I see a few that are 21-25 who are extremely reliable and have their lives in order, but I think they are the exception.

Being only 20 years older than an 18 y/o, I've found I have absolutely nothing in common with someone that young. So someone in their 50's-60's who believes someone that young is really "into them" is just laughable and downright creepy at best. Overall, I'd consider myself progressively hip and even that hasn't helped to overcome the simple thing that is the age barrier...
Precision45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #37
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Can't beat the 30+ Lady's
piquant2009 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #38
Tooly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Hell I like em all. Age is just a number as long as its LEGAL. LOL I do prefer the 30's plus women because the sex always seems better and I seem to see mostly that age. Now I have seen the 20 year olds and some are wonderful but, most are dramatized and that kills it for me. Although I did see a 22 year old that was built like a 30's plus and made love like a 40's plus and it was a fantastic experience. She was tall, DD naturals, Long Dark Hair, Great Kisser and overall passionate. Very easy to schedule with and a very dependable Young Lady. Need more like her.
Tooly is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:45 AM   #39
txcwby6
Valued Poster

When I first saw The Graduate I started beating my meat like it owed me money. Older women exude confidence and experience and the ones I got inside whilst getting older were THE best teachers.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women