Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #46
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
... the idea of a gf/provider is unattainable. I'll settle for the gfe. In fact, I love the gfe and am grateful to the lovely ladies who can really deliver it for me.

In the hypothetical ... when I'm involved with a lady, I want her to live her life and I want to share that. I want her to be happy, successful, and safe. So .. would she continue to provide? Yes, if that what she wants.

Would I continue to hobby? Might depend on her ... but if I don't, I'd appreciate it if she could see her way to bring home a friend, now and then. But ... we are in the land of the hypothetical ... of course ... there's a lot of that in the hobby.
+1
Well said Dodger. It would have to be a two way street. If she would continue to hobby then I would expect the same latitude.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #47
rakuguy
Ambassador

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirl20 View Post
Yea I wanted to argue about the hanging out one. I dont believe that is necessarily true but then again I'm not like most providers. I actually Enjoy hanging out with my clients and being "friends" it's not just about the money nor the sex for me. I like finding out what a client's personality is like and discussing anything and everything from politics, to religion, to my personal favorite business. So I dont think it's fair to assume just because a client wants to "hang out" that they are broke and dont want to pay...
quite true. it's probably unskillful to generalize about people in this way. i like your outlook on things.
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:56 AM   #48
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
+1

That's a pretty selfish thing to say considering you know you make enough money to pay for your encounters, councilor.
I wasn't referring to myself, but those who are described in the following scenario:

6. Don't expect a provider to believe you when you tell her you just want to hang out and kick it. To us all we hear when say that is you're broke.

I have never dated or socialized one on one with a provider. I would expect to fully pay for their time, just as they would fully pay for my services should they choose to hire me.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women