Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-27-2011, 12:50 PM   #16
guest031513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperkine View Post

Also, travel to some larger, looser, more liberal big cities and you'll discover that this idea doesn't fly there. It's wholly unnecessary and people on boards dedicated to those sorts of areas hate the idea in general. Total flip from the attitude here.
I have to disagree, do a search on P411 and you will find tons of ladies in other areas who are members. You also have the options to sort through them pretty much however you want including location, age, race, build, etc.. makes it easy to find exactly what you are looking for. Now, there are some locations that have specific sites that are more commonly used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
In addition to the other endorsements above, if you travel, it's a great research tool to locate the legitimate, verifiable ladies in a market you don't know.
+1.. I had let my account expire and recently decided to reinstate it because it makes it so much easier if I am traveling. I dunno if I would of ever got started without it, AR ladies are careful with all the heat here and I managed to get ok's from established girls in other states which finally helped me pass the screening of some AR providers.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #17
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
We're in Canada, where there are no such laws. The hobby is legal here, and P411 is a totally legitimate, tax paying, business. Even if we weren't, I'm far more concerned about my livelihood than I am about a few months house arrest. I have been in this industry since I was a teenager, and I have no plans of ever doing anything else.

Not to mention, we don't keep any private information whatsoever. We don't need it, so why would we? If you are really concerned about it, we accept client members who have two excellent provider references, without gathering any private information at all.

AND if you sign up with two provider references, you get a free 6 month trial (no strings!). Try it, you just might like it.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
I'm gonna be lazy and quote wikipedia:

"In Canada, the buying and selling of sexual services are not illegal, but most surrounding activities, such as public communication for the purpose of prostitution, brothels and procuring are outlawed."

So are you in the business of buying and selling sex, but not the other aspects? And you are confident that US authorities will not be able to touch you legally? And Canadian authorities will refuse to cooperate? You're sure that provincial law is as open? And that they will not cooperate?

Re you destroying private info, that's exactly what I would say were I in your business. I'm not so sure it's what I'd actually do. Are you able to prove that private information is destroyed?

I know you're trying to help, and that you're legit, but I do not want and will not use your service.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #18
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Given that Canada and the US generally cooperate on criminal and civil legal matters, I'm not at all confident that their being in Canada makes any substantive difference, especially for US citizens.

Nor am I so confident about the service being legal. You say you know for a _fact_? Under federal law, and Canadian law, and Arkansas law, and every other's state's law? You've done that sort of detailed research? If not, has a credible legal scholar done so? Even if so, a judge, prosecutor, and jury may very well come to a different conclusion.

There's also the potential for more direct extortion or outing, no legal authorities required.
Ok
Old 01-27-2011, 01:00 PM   #19
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...I know you're trying to help, and that you're legit, but I do not want and will not use your service.
To the OP: Hyperkine has a right to his opinion, but I definitely think his opinion is in the micro-minority.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:01 PM   #20
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomuser View Post
I have to disagree, do a search on P411 and you will find tons of ladies in other areas who are members. You also have the options to sort through them pretty much however you want including location, age, race, build, etc.. makes it easy to find exactly what you are looking for. Now, there are some locations that have specific sites that are more commonly used.
Yes, those locations/sites are the ones I'm referring to. They're large and well trafficked and high quality and make any kind of 3rd party verifier superfluous. There's no need. You write a review, there the providers can respond directly to the review and verify a problem-free session. Boom, reference done. If they forget or simply don't reply, refs can be done the old-fashioned, direct contact way. If you don't write reviews, refs can still be done the direct way.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:17 PM   #21
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
"In Canada, the buying and selling of sexual services are not illegal, but most surrounding activities, such as public communication for the purpose of prostitution, brothels and procuring are outlawed."
Those laws were struck down last fall. I realize it's still winding it's way through the courts, but I assure you the climate here is far different than what you'll find in the U.S.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/...on-law028.html

Quote:
There's also the potential for more direct extortion or outing
The financial payoff is far greater, and more likely to carry me through retirement, if I act responsibly and use the proper care when dealing with sensitive information. P411 is a very successful business that supports 8 full time workers.

EVEN IF the bogey man knocked on my door, I know where my loyalty lies. I'm not some naive chick from the suburbs who would freak out if arrested. I've been there, I've done that, and if I had to do it again.... your info would stay private so that when I get out I could still make a living in the industry I know and love. I am married to this game.

I understand your concern, and I respect everyone's own level of comfort.If you aren't comfortable with the thought of being a member, that's fine. If you don't want to give us any personal info, don't. Just get yourself two good provider references, and you are good to go (pay by money order) with no trail.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Old 01-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #22
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

To the OP:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it is wrong...

JMO.

Huck
Old 01-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #23
mssassy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37132
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok it seems like I have been missing out lol Hyperkine first of all you do have the right to your opinion and in part you are right. There are certain risks when using a third party screening however the risks are much much greater if you dont use third party screening like P411 and Eccie. You mentioned that referance can be in direct contact way . I presume you mean that the provider can contact the hobbyist and etc... Is that my understanding? If so then how does the provider who contacts you directly know you are not le or associated with le? how is that form of screening any safer then p411 or eccie? its not...

Hyper bottom line screening thru p411, eccie and other third party screenings as well as good old fashioned instincts are all needed for all involved in the hobby to stay safe and to have fun..

Op yes do join p411. You will meet alot of great girls who are sure to make your time together enjoyable
Old 01-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #24
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Well, yes, the provider and hobbyist can talk directly, and the provider also contact the hobbyist's reference. On other boards the hobbyist's reference can simply comment on the hobbyist's review and the reference is publicly established.

Using eccie to screen is fine as eccie doesn't have names and other real life info. You can also use eccie without paying anything...cost is a relatively minor concern though.

Look, I can see how using P411 is easy and convenient especially in the short term. But as noted above, I don't like 3rd parties or middlemen inserting themselves between providers and hobbyists. Adding complexity and cost and most especially a permanent store of information (including sensitive real-life info) about hobbyists is a long-term danger. I've experienced a better, saner, simpler system in other parts of the country and will not support this one.

"good old fashioned instincts"

Agree with you there, gut feelings and vibes and very important and useful.

BTW, a LR-based P411 member got rolled and his account was used to ensnare other providers.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:34 PM   #25
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

P411? Definety !!! Extremely valuable, in addition 2 other screening , a major bonus in my opinion
Old 01-27-2011, 06:51 PM   #26
Calvinx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I had this longer reply typed up and realized it's not worth it. LOL

Bottom line, there's a bunch of people who favorably recommend P411 and one sole dissenting opinion in this thread. Take that for what it's worth.

Finding out P411 is based in Canada makes me feel even more comfortable. If LE is really going to go after website info, I'd be more concerned about a forum/review-type website which the servers are located on US soil and owned by a US-based company.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:24 PM   #27
Natdawg1234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Thanks everyone!
Old 01-27-2011, 10:02 PM   #28
cardinal
Gaining Momentum

Legal in Canada? The things you learn!
Old 01-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #29
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

OP has requested that I close the thread, as his question has been answered.

Huck
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women