Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-27-2011, 03:56 PM   #31
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEXUS View Post
well to everyones concern , i did this on my own , and i have spoke with starr as well as in a inbox pm and cell calls , i am going to h town on monday as the ones that helped and reached out to starr were informed about, and yes starr has recived all s from my end as soon as they got to me, and i had to take care of some fam bussn as well in wich starr new about as well , so before making any insults or lame remarks, ask the source before you bash on me! i didnt see any one else on her side , other than kaci and i spoke with her and she didnt at the time have anything for starr, so to answer all concerns , starr will recive her ends when i get to h town , thank you all for being concerned, however, im far from a scum bag! i am tryn to help her, what cash i collected is way under 300, its not like it was mills, and starr had at one point informed me that her PT could not be started until she had fully recovered wich make alot scense, any futher questions are concerns can be ask directly to me , NOW I AM REQUESTING THAT PERHAPES A MOD SHOULD CLOSE THIS, why interfear if you wanna talk rude instead of staying on adult levels, ill say this is a lesson learned by me as well , your dammed if you do and dammed if you dont, this is and will be all i have to say on the thread. this was my idea to help her. and the few that helped , everyone stay safe! Starr i will see you monday! LEXUS

LEXUS,

Before this post is closed I have a few things to say.. I wasn't going to until now.

You have text me many times about the funds... Making promises and then telling me you had family issues. Told me you had collected several hundred dollars and expected more. I didn't ask how much because I was thankful someone was caring enough to try and help out. I'm not one to beg for help from anyone.

But time after time I received excuses to why you haven't sent any money that you collected. You called me on a Saturday telling me you were headed to Walgreens to get a to send it right then. I never heard back from you. About a week later you pm me telling me all these excuses that really has no relation to you sending the money. But you are delaying it even another week

You mentioned in your post that I have received all s. I have NOT received a penny from you. There have been several of the guys who have contacted me themself and sent directly to me. And I told them how much I appreciate what they did. They know who they are so I will not mention names here. IF they want to speak up, I would be more then glad to praise them in public. But until then they will be kept a secret.

Now if you supposedly have money for me, why don't you go ahead and send it via instead of waiting until Monday?
Old 01-27-2011, 04:00 PM   #32
slims099
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Wow this is wild. Truly wild. I hope this all gets resolved soon.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:08 PM   #33
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

This has taken a nasty turn. Keep it polite reguardless of who has done or not done what, OK?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg train-wrecks-accidents-4.jpg (45.1 KB, 243 views)
Old 01-27-2011, 04:48 PM   #34
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I stand by what I posted.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:51 PM   #35
Guest032213
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

um yes starr u did recive s from me, surf was one and one of my friends gimme sent u some i have it all in my pm- and i have told ppl when i had to take care of my fam first, to contact u , i have recived from 4 ppl . a lil here lil there, so i do have all the proof sweety , , and i wont metion names of the ones that sent with my real info, they know who they are , but as i said im done here, i will see you monday, not sure what time im driving out but will be there b4 dark. now should i choose ill contact the gental men that sent to me and i will return the funds and u can deal with them , this seems to be a issue, to much indeed for what i collected on my own time, yes i had some fam stuff to tend to and was never a excuse by any means. we all have a private life in wich we tend to as well.. and my real life will always come b4 this life- stay bleseed
Old 01-27-2011, 06:29 PM   #36
ECC
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviewinwood View Post
Note to self: Never see Lexus or Texas Starr.
+1

Don't know who you can trust now.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #37
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECC View Post
+1

Don't know who you can trust now.
Ummm, yes in fact you do, both Starr and Lexus have great reviews and nothing has ever been said by any hobbyist about them being untrustworthy when it comes to the hobby. I would call this a non-hobby issue that is between Starr and Lexus, only they honestly know what really has or hasn't happened. Saying anything to try and tarnish either of their reputations at this point, is both uncalled for and unwarranted.

Lexus showed a lot of heart to call out to the ECCIE community that one of our own was in need of our help knowing that Starr was too proud a lady to ask for it herself. Sadly a mistake was made in not making the donations go directly to Starr, lesson learned, let's allow Lexus time to make this right before calling her reputation into question. Anyone wanting to further help Starr in this rough time should contact her directly to do so.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:53 PM   #38
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEXUS View Post
um yes starr u did recive s from me, surf was one and one of my friends gimme sent u some i have it all in my pm-

That was NOT sent from you.. That was sent byTHEM.. And yes it has all seemed to turn into an issue. I can understand having family problems and family should always come first. But you are the one who called me telling me you were sending that Saturday and didn't follow through.

Probably best if you return the money to the gentlemen you received from. I know it sounded like you were sincere in the beginning but after all the excuses I have my doubts.

Those that tried to help by sending money to Lexus, I do appreciate it very much. I suggest you get with her to get your money back. Hopefully she will make this right with you. You all have a good heart.

I'm done with this one. I've got too much medical stuff to be concerned with.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:54 PM   #39
Precision45
Valued Poster

A tough situation apparently made worse. Starr my heart and prayers go out to you.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #40
guest030812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Time to close this one.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:48 PM   #41
surfindick
Account Disabled

Texas Star has asked that this be closed...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women