Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2011, 07:40 AM   #31
PT4ME
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand View Post
I've used the dog plenty of times at Home. The problem is I have to be close to the dog. She's getting old and doesn't follow me around like she used too and the new dog just doesn't freaking fart. Ever.
Reminds me of an old joke, (really old)

A woman goes to her boyfriend's parents' house for Christmas dinner. This is to be her first time meeting the family and she is very nervous. They all sit down and begin eating a fine meal.

The woman is beginning to feel a little discomfort, thanks to her nervousness and the broccoli casserole. The gas pains she has practically make her eyes water. Left with no other choice, she decides to relieve herself a bit and every so gently lets out a very dainty fart. It wasn't loud, but everyone at the table heard the poof.

Before she even had a chance to be embarrassed, her boyfriend's father looked over at the dog that had been snoozing under the woman's chair, and said in a rather stern voice, "Damn Rover!".

The woman thought, "This is great! He thinks it's the dog!". A big smile came across her face. A couple of minutes later, she was beginning to feel the pain again. This time, she didn't even hesitate. She let out a much louder and longer rrrrrip.

The father again looked at the dog and yelled, "Rover!". Once again the woman smiled and thought, "Yes! This is perfect!". A few minutes later the woman had to let another rip. This time she didn't even think about it nor did she hold back. She ripped a fart so big and so loud that it made the windows vibrate.

Once again, the father looked at the dog with disgust and yelled, "Damn-it Rover get away from that woman before she shits on you!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsan View Post
In High School the first girl I had sex with would fart on
every stroke, we finally discovered that the sound was
coming from air being pushed out of her virgina and
was not her starfish. At a high school reunion while I
was dancing with her she ask me if I remembered,
we both laughed about it.
That would be a "queef"...

queef (kweef) n.
the expulsion of air from a vagina after sexual intercourse, usually very fast-paced or deep intercourse, and most often resulting after the "doggy style" position, or variants of said position. queefs are known to have a "wet" sound, and can occur during intercourse, or after. queefs occur when an object, usually a penis, creates a vacuum of air inside the vagina, usually because of a certain angle or position, or because of use of a condom, and happen when the penis or object is removed or pushed deeper into the vagina. many think of queefs as a "sex interrupter" because females are usually embarrassed and males usually embarrassed or amused as the very unique and recognizable sound of a queef.

"Julia coughed loudly to drown out her queef as Brian pulled out"

-PT-
PT4ME is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:17 AM   #32
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I still rember the story of my grandpa who only had brothers, was so shocked when his bride let one loose after they were married after the honey-moon. He said he did not think women did that his mother must have been related to Reese.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:15 AM   #33
Guest071315
Account Disabled

User ID: 2857
My ECCIE Reviews

Nitwitboy: showcase may go back up after Super Bowl madness. you can always visit the p411 page

ryan
Guest071315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:17 AM   #34
Guest071315
Account Disabled

User ID: 2857
My ECCIE Reviews

Sooo gross Tia!!
Guest071315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:45 AM   #35
Tailgunnr
Gaining Momentum

It has to be an issue because of this!!! Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM4eJ38S7Hw
Tailgunnr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women