Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #46
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I can count on being horny every day fro 5am to 10pm so email works fine for me.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:33 AM   #47
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
oh good gawd here we go.

#1. I do use P411. But that does me no good unless you are sending your request directly through there. But you said nothing about P411. Now I presume you give your P411 information during the conversation, but see #3 below.

#2. My phone number is easy to find. It's on my reviews and in my P411. What's the problem? If a lady doesn't have it listed somewhere, then I presume it's for a reason. Don't want to go the extra step in contacting her in an alternate method? I guess you didn't want to see her bad enough. And I guess it won't bother her that you didn't go that extra step-she would never know anyway.

#3. Anybody who has access to internet and this site can look up anybody's handle and say "hi, this is so and so." A lady doesn't know for sure whether or not you have P411. So when the fake "introuble" calls said lady and explains he doesn't have P411, all she will do is look at his posts. And folks can very easily find out your P411 handle, and email address. Just the same way folks get LR/PR information that they are not supposed to have.

#4. I'm glad you are coming back FROM an appointment with whoever ANSWERED their phone. They took the risk and saw somebody they had no idea for sure it was them. They were "assuming" it was you and all is well. One of these days, when Eddie Bryant (or some other fucktard) books a session under your name, I will ask THAT lady how it went. Watch for the alerts....tell me how that works out for her.

I have never been robbed, beaten, raped, and obviously not killed. *knock on wood* so I MUST be doing something that works. I have NEVER been a "book by phone" kind of gal, and I never will be. Different strokes for different folks. What works for one may not work for the next. And I'm okay with that too.

Meg
#1 - Only if asked for it during the conversation ON THE PHONE
#2 - I was not referring to providers that have a number listed somewhere. You were not my example nor was anyone in particular. My comment was directed toward providers in general that have NO number listed anywhere. If she does not list a number to call then she did not want to see me or a lot of other hobbyists bad enough either. I have NO problem with that as it is HER choice as it is also mine to see her.
#3 - You obviously do not use P411 to screen if you think my handle is what I would give you. Explain to me how someone gets my P411 ID.....not my handle.....unless you are a provider. We all want to know that for security reasons as it is designed to not allow that to happen. As far as the providers who simply look at my "posts" it is real easy to ask me ON THE FUCKING PHONE to PM them from that account.
#4 - You are assuming something you obviously know nothing about. You are also speculating that the provider did not ask me my P411 ID, ask me to send a PM from my board account, or does not already know me or have met me.

In general, its a stupid list of why I choose not to see a provider. You are making it into an issue by trying to create specifics to support YOUR decision to only use email. I accept that.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:55 AM   #48
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
#1 - Only if asked for it during the conversation ON THE PHONE

Ok...you said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
once I leave the house to go to Dallas, I don't have email capability......ONLY phone.
So if she asks you ON THE PHONE to PM her or send her your request through P411, how can you do it if once you leave the house, if you ONLY have phone?

#2 - I was not referring to providers that have a number listed somewhere. You were not my example nor was anyone in particular. My comment was directed toward providers in general that have NO number listed anywhere. If she does not list a number to call then she did not want to see me or a lot of other hobbyists bad enough either. I have NO problem with that as it is HER choice as it is also mine to see her.

I understand that. Again, if it's not listed, it's probably for a reason. And perhaps she feels "screening only via the phone" is not sufficient.

#3 - You obviously do not use P411 to screen if you think my handle is what I would give you. Explain to me how someone gets my P411 ID.....not my handle.....unless you are a provider. We all want to know that for security reasons as it is designed to not allow that to happen. As far as the providers who simply look at my "posts" it is real easy to ask me ON THE FUCKING PHONE to PM them from that account.

You don't know WTF I do. Nowhere in your original post, or one thereafter, did you mention diddly squat about P411. Again, how can you send them a PM upon their request ON THE FUCKING PHONE if all you have is FUCKING PHONE ONLY.

#4 - You are assuming something you obviously know nothing about. You are also speculating that the provider did not ask me my P411 ID, ask me to send a PM from my board account, or does not already know me or have met me.

If they already know you or have met you, phone away. Hell, it works for me too. I'm talking about INITIAL SCREENING CONTACT.

In general, its a stupid list of why I choose not to see a provider. You are making it into an issue by trying to create specifics to support YOUR decision to only use email. I accept that.

And now you are assuming something you obviously know nothing about.

But seriously, I'm not even getting into a pissing match with you. It's sooo not worth it.

Meg

and p.s. If any of you (both ladies and gents) think for a second that any of your information on any public or private board cannot be compromised somehow, someway, you are sadly mistaking.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:57 AM   #49
badboy876
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Out of Town

The "Out of Town" point is also a good one. I am very wary of them for that specific reason. And, sadly, I've experienced it.
badboy876 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:06 AM   #50
Introuble
Premium Access

Not trying to "piss" with you. As I said, if the provider does not ANSWER her phone in most cases she will not get my business or others. Totally YOUR choice for whatever reason. My "not having email" once I leave the house was again, as was this list, a generic non-specific reference to many hobbyists including myself. If I need to I can stop at Kinko's and PM. I can fire up the iPad which I carry just for emails and internet. Once I leave the house, email on phones is not practical. But that is just me.

Again, sorry you are taking this so personal. You were very quick to jump on the defensive bandwagon when in reality it was just a list of "dont's" that myself and others agree on. It was a list of generics that you turned into specifics. Obviously providers are going to have a different opinion in order to justify the "dont's" that they so adamantly defend and believe in.

Then again, I guess you have not figured out that EMAIL accounts can be hacked too. There is risk no matter how you screen, answer calls, or send emails. There is no way to prevent the risk in this hobby. Granted you can possibly minimize it in some ways at times, but even with email, I cannot be sure it is you either and vice versa. Your procedure makes YOU feel safe, but in reality it is no safer than any other method.....including making a hobbyist show a picture ID. I can tell more about a provider by listening and watching how they respond on the boards than I ever could with email.

I wish you safeness in your future.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:33 AM   #51
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO Honey, I am not taking this personal whatsoever. I am simply trying to express why some ladies do not do screening over the phone. None of the smart business ladies I know use just "one" method of screening. They use a combination of several. Chance of them "all" getting "hacked" are much lower.

You stating "email only" was not a generic-it was a specific. So I took "your" specific and expanded on it with an explanation. Simple, yes?

Anywho...still love ya!
Old 01-18-2011, 11:07 AM   #52
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally understand and support your decision not to see providers that screen thoroughly and don't advertise a phone number (like me). I am sure you are a perfectly nice, fine, upstanding gentleman who just prefers things done in different way. The only thing I object to, is you calling my way "wrong" or a "don't". I have many wonderful clients that appreciate the fact that I am very discreet and selective. I totally get that it is not the way YOU like to do things, and that's okay, but the way you're communicating seems like you want me and others to believe that my way is inconsiderate, irrational, and selfish. If my understanding of what you are saying is wrong, then I humbly suggest that you reevaluate the way you are presenting your preferences, which is exactly what they are. There is nothing wrong with the way I do things. And there's nothing wrong with the way you do things. Even if we disagree.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:33 AM   #53
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansfield View Post
Good Lord, the thread is about generic reasons you won't see someone. He gave a generic reason of "After checking her website, I still don't know how much $ I need to bring."

Doesn't seem like he's talking about anyone in particular.
Some people have a hard time with reading comprehension.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #54
Introuble
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
I totally understand and support your decision not to see providers that screen thoroughly and don't advertise a phone number (like me). I am sure you are a perfectly nice, fine, upstanding gentleman who just prefers things done in different way. The only thing I object to, is you calling my way "wrong" or a "don't". I have many wonderful clients that appreciate the fact that I am very discreet and selective. I totally get that it is not the way YOU like to do things, and that's okay, but the way you're communicating seems like you want me and others to believe that my way is inconsiderate, irrational, and selfish. If my understanding of what you are saying is wrong, then I humbly suggest that you reevaluate the way you are presenting your preferences, which is exactly what they are. There is nothing wrong with the way I do things. And there's nothing wrong with the way you do things. Even if we disagree.
(Hitting head on wall repeatedly until bruising.....)
I never said I would not see a provider who screens thoroughly.
I never said it was wrong to use email for screening.
No one said if you do not answer your phone it is wrong.
No one said it is wrong the way you do things.

All I said was that I would not see a provider who ONLY uses email instead of a phone for contact, or does not answer the phone she has.....along with a bunch of other reasons. This must be a sensitive issue for some.

Has anyone noticed how the guys simply say "yeah, me too" or "you left this one out"? The women however want to defend, posture, criticize, rebuke, or take issue with what one person says does not work for him. Geeeeez.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #55
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus lol
Old 01-18-2011, 02:21 PM   #56
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Men are from Mars, women are from Venus lol
And this is why I have my seat reserved on the next flight to Venus.
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:51 AM   #57
Mathowich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll have to add one here: the boyfriend calls you back and asks, "Who is this?"(yes, this has happened to me...twice.)
Mathowich is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:29 PM   #58
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
Some people have a hard time with reading comprehension.
Okay, I took the juxtaposition of his response to the post by Sophie for more than than it was.

mea maxima culpa.
OldTimeBuddie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women