Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #46
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'm not in chat much (over 90% of the time I'm here on my phone, and although chat works on it, it's a PITA), but I've seen two ladies - one primarily, the other strictly - because of chat. I'm a post reader - and chat is an instant post.

And I'll second Kaci's being on a lot and getting appts from it - boy was that a godsend. [me loves me some Kaci]
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #47
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfindick View Post
part of what makes chat fun and interesting is the "free for all" attitude...you will learn a lot about your fellow pervert here...
And WHO NOT TO SEE lol ...

yes I said it, based on chat there are several I wouldn't see at all. Then there are some I would.

I don't think I really gain much as in way of appointments from there, but I do enjoy the private chats from time. Lately I lurk due to bs and drama.... with that being said pm if ya want to talk with me.

When I am at home and not much more to do I to spend time "hanging out and watching the chat go by" I don't talk as much as I once did....
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:26 AM   #48
Stevexox02
Gaining Momentum

Great thread Looie!

I have a great time in Chat most of the time.
I have met a lot of folks, who, like others have said, I would call frends.

I really enjoy the socializing part of just hanging out and talking to you folks.

I do have to say that I really like being able to "meet" the ladies in there to help decide on who I might or might not see. It helps round out the picture of who they are and whether we will click.

Early on, I met one lady in there who I went to see and we had a blast together. Recently, I had someone at the top of my list who I screened with, but after talking with someone else for a while, I went and saw the lady that I chatted with instead of the one I had pre-screened with. We had connected much better in chat than the few PMs/emails I'd had with the non-chat lady. I've invited her to come into chat because Im still interested, but she hasnt yet that Ive seen.

I love seeing all my regular peeps in Chat, you know who you all are, you've mostly all posted here already. And I feel, like TexAss, that being in chat has really made me feel a part of the community, rather than just browsing the site, and from the few comments Ive made in various posts. People know me when I come into chat, that's nice.

The Drama makes me cringe at times, the way people will attack each other; thats when I log out. However, it has shed some light on who to stay away from.

Some suggestions
Yes, its time to bump up the limit past 50.
Make a right-click on the handle that will take you directly to a lady's showcase.
Put a Report To Moderator button in chat.
Ban Leslie Cochran (lol, i know he's already gone!)

And we're glad to have you too JR! (Yes, its a little cold out here now, but not too bad tonight. lol)
Stevexox02 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #49
st929
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Am I the only one who has noticed that chat recently has become like Harry Hines at 2300 hrs on a payday Friday night? I wish it were back to a place to meet and talk but just constant "come see me now I have to pay the rent"'is killing the room. One lady was in there (by her own admission) for 30 strait hours posting pics trying to get a client. Maybe some rules that are enforced and allow us to chat again.

Sorry I'll hush.
st929 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:19 AM   #50
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

No, I agree St. I stopped going in there for the most part because of the way gents were starting to talk to me and other ladies. I'm a lady, don't think you can talk to me like a "bitch" and still expect to see me. Most of the lighthearted banter I loved is gone, and now it's just boys and girls insulting each other and PMs that read "Hey mama, you got a fine ass, I can't wait to stick something in it." That is NOT the way to speak to a lady, even if she is posting some nice booty pics for your entertainment. A PM that reads "Thank you for the photos. You are gorgeous. I would love to see you sometime. Please let me know what I need to do to get screened" is a much better way to start the journey to my bedroom.

Just my $.02.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:24 AM   #51
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

note to self, make sure i include the following in my email to traci...

"Thank you for the photos. You are gorgeous. I would love to see you sometime. Please let me know what I need to do to get screened"

seriously, i agree w/ what many have said - chat can be fun, but the noise in there can be deafening at times.

and even more seriously, traci, i hope to come visit you soon!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #52
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't find anyone that will have chat sex with me damnit.

There's this one chick that thinks the sun rises and sets with her, and alot of the other providers follow her around and it can get very drama laden and annoying... especially when I can't get chat sex.

I need chat poon. Anyone for chat poon?!?!

I miss the old days when Cricket would host Thursday night chat and it was just an awesome dirty free for all. How's that for a blast from the past.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:01 PM   #53
spaceneedle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I just went on Chat for the very first time and people are very civil. I figure it might be due to the time of day, much like other online chatrooms.
spaceneedle is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:16 PM   #54
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
No, I agree St. I stopped going in there for the most part because of the way gents were starting to talk to me and other ladies. I'm a lady, don't think you can talk to me like a "bitch" and still expect to see me. Most of the lighthearted banter I loved is gone, and now it's just boys and girls insulting each other and PMs that read "Hey mama, you got a fine ass, I can't wait to stick something in it." That is NOT the way to speak to a lady, even if she is posting some nice booty pics for your entertainment. A PM that reads "Thank you for the photos. You are gorgeous. I would love to see you sometime. Please let me know what I need to do to get screened" is a much better way to start the journey to my bedroom.

Just my $.02.
Your $.02 is worth a lot. The problem is...

If all the good people leave, what's left? I know it's a pain. But I faced the same issue with simple posting a few months ago. The drama and bashing seemed never ending. My decision: stop posting and just read. Didn't help. Just left me out of posting.

I'd love to see more of the "I stopped going there" people going back to help "clean up the streets". Not that any one person can "stop" anything, but I think there are more that just "go with the flow" than actually believe that crap that you reference.

And that's my $.01 (not near the value of $.02 )
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:39 PM   #55
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Hell, the damn room hits full capacity. I'm not sure you could get enough people to clean it up in there if you wanted to. And I guarantee trying to get certain chatters to change would cause drama and you'd just end up leaving.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:15 AM   #56
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

SoftPlacetoLand ~ you can sext me anytime.
funnyboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women