Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Thanks to the ladies

I was at The 13th Floor over the weekend with Dragonfly. (see review). Also saw many of our fine ladies from here. But a special thnks to one we saw Friday night. You really helped make my first real swingers club experience unforgetable.

Guys, you have GOT to take one of the ladies to this place or one of the other swingers clubs.. You will never forget it.
:mf _lustslow:
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

That sounds like a lot of fun!! I don't know I could actually do it though. I'm not comfortable enough to be naked in public having sex. I still get nervous and get that big lump in my throat when I get naked infront of a lady. Once my clothes are gone it's different, just taking my clothes off infront of a provider makes me nervous! lol
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppyToyota View Post
That sounds like a lot of fun!! I don't know I could actually do it though. I'm not comfortable enough to be naked in public having sex. I still get nervous and get that big lump in my throat when I get naked infront of a lady. Once my clothes are gone it's different, just taking my clothes off infront of a provider makes me nervous! lol
You might be supprised. Also, you do not have to do anything. You can just watch, dance, and talk to folks. And, swingers are a cross section of the general population. Some are smoking hot, many are average and a few you really wonder about.

There is no preasure there. In many ways, its far friendlier and comforatable than a dance club or bar. From what I have seen, people of both sexes are far politer and friendlier than the general poulation. Girls in bars tend to be very defensive. I did not see any of that. You can sit down, talk to a woman and her husband is not going to get upset. If you dont click, you just say bye and move on.

Hopefully some of the other folks here who are in the lifestyle can chime in with some usefull information for you. I know I will go back as ofton as I can :-0
Old 01-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
nbs4143
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Bubba,

I've never been at a swingers club, someone offered me once and I said sure...but we didn't hook up and go... I don't know if I missed on the opportunity that fell into my lap, I guess I had cold feet and I didn't make that call... It sound like a great place to be and a lot of fun... and what is $$$$ damage in the bank/wallet?
The cover charge must be high and after that who knows... Maybe you can tell us..? (I know you can PM that stuff too...)
Anyways, I think to go to a swingers club you better bring a date with you and if she is HOT, you will probably enjoy her and some other fine ladies!
Have fun Bubba... Keep it up!!!
nbs4143 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:08 AM   #5
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell I like going to swingers club and getting naked while i'm having a good time playing with couples......
Makenzee_Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:17 AM   #6
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Poppy, you don't have to get naked. In my case, I just dropped the tight jeans to my ankles and I go commando 99% of the time. The room was dimly lit, so I just leaned over the arm of the couch and went at it. No one could see any naked body parts, other than the side of my leg, they just heard my pleasure. We know well that guys don't have to get naked to have fun, just unzip, pull out, cover up and go in! I am usually very shy, but something about that experience was empowering. I would certainly do it again.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:23 AM   #7
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
Poppy, you don't have to get naked. In my case, I just dropped the tight jeans to my ankles and I go commando 99% of the time. The room was dimly lit, so I just leaned over the arm of the couch and went at it. No one could see any naked body parts, other than the side of my leg, they just heard my pleasure. We know well that guys don't have to get naked to have fun, just unzip, pull out, cover up and go in! I am usually very shy, but something about that experience was empowering. I would certainly do it again.

Where do I sign up for that! Sounds like a lot of fun!
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:27 AM   #8
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Actualy, it was quite reasonable. Cover Friday night was $50 for a couple. Its BYOB, so I paid $35 for a bottle of Crown Black. They provided a buffett (quite good), and a bartender w setups for the drinks. So total out of pocket for the club was 85 bucks. Spent 3 1/2 hours there Fri so actualy a very good value. Of course, the provider part is between the two of you.

Again, the people are a nice cross section of the general population looks wise, The big difference is, eveyone is there to have fun and sex is a big part of it. Everyone is very self confident and thats is an increadable turn on. Ex: Your standing there talking to a nice looking woman, not a model but nice. She knows your looking at her body and does not mind. In fact, that is what she wants! The fact is she butt naked at the time just adds to it. How can that not be sexy? And, it makes it much easier for an old, out of shape farts like me to relax and enjoy when you know no one is gouing to judge you because of those extra few pounds or gray hair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbs4143 View Post
Bubba,

I've never been at a swingers club, someone offered me once and I said sure...but we didn't hook up and go... I don't know if I missed on the opportunity that fell into my lap, I guess I had cold feet and I didn't make that call... It sound like a great place to be and a lot of fun... and what is $$$$ damage in the bank/wallet?
The cover charge must be high and after that who knows... Maybe you can tell us..? (I know you can PM that stuff too...)
Anyways, I think to go to a swingers club you better bring a date with you and if she is HOT, you will probably enjoy her and some other fine ladies!
Have fun Bubba... Keep it up!!!
Old 01-17-2011, 11:32 AM   #9
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
"I just dropped the tight jeans to my ankles and I go commando 99% of the time. ... they just heard my pleasure."

ms. foster, i knew you were hot the few times i've talked and visited w/ you.
now i KNOW you are hot!!!

glad you had a deliteful time!!!

maybe you women and your select guys can hold the appetizer at the 13th floor and then travel to someone's home for the midnite [or overnight] delite that has been written about in the "Truly Bisexual ladies" thread???!!!
i would be honored to chauffeur several of the women to and fro', among other things!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women