Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60465
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36194
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #16
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Ireland View Post
Clients pay for companionship. Really! Companionship, good feelings and conversation really do count - for us as well as them.

Leah Ireland x
+1,000,000
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:58 PM   #17
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Tell him to write the review!!!!......I just put myself through hell and if I had just done what everyone said which was write the review, I would have been a much happier person.

Funny thing is that being hearing impaired, that excuse doesn't work for not listening whe it's the written word LMAO.

You still can write that review silly !!!!
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:59 PM   #18
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I'm probably gonna b banned by the time I speak my peace n the ar forums, but I will go down knowing I did the right thing
Sweet, you keep typing on that iphone and you won't have to worry about being banned....nobody can read what you're saying!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:26 AM   #19
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Sweet, tell him if he wants to see another provider he can use you as a ref. You have a good reputation in your area. I like to cum quick so I can get ready for the next one. lol
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:12 AM   #20
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
You still can write that review silly !!!!
Already did.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #21
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

First thing the newbie needs to learn is you are going to meet some good providers and some that may not quite be your cup of tea ; but they may be great for someone else.
You just have to be a little bit more diplomatic about all of it and if something goes a little wrong dont whine about it because it wont be your first time to be dissappointed and if you hobby long enough it wont be your last.
Always treat the ladies with upmost respect and I mean ALWAYS and never argue or haggle with them and if they tell you its time to leave ..do so!
Write it down to experience and forget about it and just dont see the provider again and if he would of left and not made a big deal of it she probably would of been glad to give him an okay.
Dont drag someone you had a good experience with into the drama with you and go on with your life.
There are a lot of providers out there and im sure he will find some that he truly enjoys and will become his ATF's
I feel sorry for the guy that he didnt get his full hour and I agree that wasnt right but sometimes its best to just bite the bullet and leave and dont stir up a bunch of crap.
Now it looks bad for him and it looks bad for the provider and you are involved in a he said she said battle and it never turns out good.
There are a lot of providers out there and some you will have a connection with and some you wont and remember what may be your dream woman may be anothers nightmare and thats why there is so many out there.
Find another one and have a good experience with her and you will soon forget about the bad ones.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:00 PM   #22
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
First of all you can still give him a good reference. I agree with other's he needs to step out there and post a review about #2.

She may have ASSUMED because he was "NEW" she could get away with this BS. What she didn't realize is she has now hurt herself.

No need to get into drama and hurt yourself huney!

There is northing really you can do with out it turning into a cat fight. Just advise to post a review and don't go back. There are other fishies in the sea!
Totally agree & advise taken
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #23
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He shouldn't have been treated like that nor does it sound lie he deserves to be on alert.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #24
rednecksatyr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I prefer, and enjoy, the company of most ladies after the main event. And if the agreed fee was for an hour I expect an hour of her time. The second cup is not one my my requirements but is always welcome.

I hestate to name any one on here but there is a lady from Birmingham that excels in good conversation. PM me if you want a name.
rednecksatyr is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #25
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I feel if I pay for an hour I should receive an hour. Many times, I like to just stay beside the lady and carry on a conversation if she is willing. I am after companionship as much as sexual gratification. As all state, payment is for companionship only. Anything else is icing on the cake.

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:41 PM   #26
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsgt38801 View Post
I feel if I pay for an hour I should receive an hour. Many times, I like to just stay beside the lady and carry on a conversation if she is willing. I am after companionship as much as sexual gratification. As all state, payment is for companionship only. Anything else is icing on the cake.

Exactly my point !!

i just reread some of my posts, never try to type on an iphone when your aggravated and cant find your glasses LOL sorry
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:55 PM   #27
Bluntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I am usually a 1 shot session but I value the companionship and if I book an hour session I would expect an hour. I dont do the 30 minute sessions since I am not looking just to get off and leave, I am there for companionship and if I click with a provider and enjoy her company I will be a repeat customer.

I also think the provider was just trying to take advantage of him and I hope he does a review.
Bluntman is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:41 AM   #28
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think its messed up what she did. But if she posted an alert on him an he is a newbie.....you might have been more suited to just saying a few words to the contrary in that thread and offering him as a reference to other ladies....BUT KEEP IN MIND YOU AREN'T OBLIGGATED TO DO THAT FOR HIM BY ANY MEANS. And speaking on his behalf is notable...and probably warranted for piece of mind....but in the hobby from providers perspective they may think passing information on to you about a client through references may be risky for them. Because you exposed the thought a provider had on a private mattter where the dudes don't have access. Which is still warranted in this situation....but sort of hobby suicide for the sisterhood. Lol

It may be a comment in a reference request you receive where a lady might say...."guy x sweats a lot in session, and takes a longer time than most to cum which I didn't like, but he was an ok client and he's safe." You may percieve that as ok for you and a good time...while the woman not really enjoying his company. Youmight geingerly tell the guy something vague like. She said "you tend to be sweaty and take long to cum.....should I bring extra towels and how long do you take." Now you have potential issues for all parties involved.

I was once in a situation where one of my references spoke badly of me in session.....but didn't mind seeing me again.As I started to see more ladies and build up new refs from my initials one......few told me of the comments that provider made about me aas a reference prior to the sessions. So the sisterhood ain't so strong the ladies will still see the guy as long as he has a good reference and treats them right. But when providers like you actually show some consideration to tip us off or let us know..its looked down upon. One lady swore me not to tell what the provider told her about me which wasn't true....and I stopped. Using her as a refference.

I think what you should had did was just still offer him as a ref and let him fix his own issues. Since you had no issues. Hobbyist would want you to tell them what they are saying....but sometimes in doing that you make drama for yourself.

If I saw a lady ....and had a good time....and she robbed another....I would speak of my good experience with her......but I would go so far to campaign as to how the story is false and she would never do this.....it ain't my place.
She can fix her reputation on her own. And he can do the same thing....although she probably cock blocked him with local references he ccould still see ladies who tour or are frame other cities and establish his own good rep with the ladies.

As a hobbyist I appaluad you letting the guy know....but some providers proobably will be very careful what they divulge to you in a verification request going forward since u might divulge what they thought.....

I think you did everything right personally, but keep in mind others might disagree. They won't be vocal about it though.

I hope you don't get banned. But they sure could milk it and try to. What's that providers name.....let's put it out there....the guys are gonna find out anyways....why so secretive? Lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women