Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
squiretuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95
Red face Confessions of an Old Fart

Yeah, people tell me that at 50 + 4 I am not that old, but there are some things I wish were younger. Take my backside for example. Let me down big time today; flatulation issue.

Well, I had been randy for a couple of days, and a great FBSM provider was peaking my interest; she's relatively close, and she has an awesome massage and attitude. I arranged for an appointment, and during great massage and great conversation, we got to making funny and sarcastic remarks. So we were both laughing and chatting, when the final eruption occurred. So I made a comment that her cleavage blocked the fountain so to speak. We started joking about a session do-over when she said something that made me laugh so hard I lost control and passed gas, not the SBD kind, but the razzberry kind; you know, thpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppt but thank goodness no odor! Well it's panic time. I am sitting there in my b-day suit face turning about 7 shades of red, not knowing what to say. Heck my bung-hole done said it all for me! She's doing all she can to put me at ease, laughing and telling funny stories, so it worked out OK. She was most accomodating and finally put me at ease. But I am still embarrassed. Only happened once before long time ago....

Oh, well. You know what they say, "Fart happens."
squiretuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

LMFAOOOO!!! I think I would have laughed so damn hard, that I might have pee'd on myself and fell off the bed!!!

Sorry Squiretuck, but that is funny stuff!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
guest021911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Squire you should be grateful your accident was of the "dry" variety. It could have been much worse!!
guest021911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:50 PM   #4
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Being close to the same age bracket, I may need to get the name of this 50+ friendly lady. LOL
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:08 AM   #5
txtraveler07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiretuck View Post
Oh, well. You know what they say, "Fart happens."
On the plus side, at least shit didn't.
txtraveler07 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:08 AM   #6
squiretuck
Valued Poster

All; it was an embarrassing, but very laughable moment. We got some huge chuckles from it. And oh, yes, I am thankful that it was dry and it wasn't "Sh*t..." that happened.

Oh, yeah, and I figured the root cause. Breakfast that morning consisted of oatmeal. But I added dried cherries. When adding the dried cherries, I accidently ate about a 1/2 cup of them and about a 1/2 cup of apricots! "Danger Will Robinson....." Worse than prunes!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #7
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

'tuck,
The funniest shit (pun intended) always happens to you, but being close to the same age, I need her name so I can see her after my oatmeal!!
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:50 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

When a masseuse gets to working my gut and moving things around in there, it's damned near impossible not to let loose the barking spiders... I've spent almost an entire session trying not to rip one and nearly pulled a hernia in the process.

If anything, I try and take comfort in the idea that I'm not the first one for the provider, and if I can't tell the difference whether I'm coming or going, she's probably going to be prepared for either one!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #9
Ready2Rock
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

What sweet relief it was a few weeks ago when I let a l-o-o-o-o-o-n-g one rip while taking a post-fuck pee. I'd been repressing it since the CIM finish because I didn't want to offend the lady and/or break my concentration on pleasure. In retrospect, I'm not sure which felt better -- the finish or the fart. The lady was in the kitchen when the butt trumpet sounded, so I don't think she was any the wiser.
Ready2Rock is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #10
squiretuck
Valued Poster

Hilarious!
Old 02-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #11
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2Rock View Post
What sweet relief it was a few weeks ago when I let a l-o-o-o-o-o-n-g one rip while taking a post-fuck pee. I'd been repressing it since the CIM finish because I didn't want to offend the lady and/or break my concentration on pleasure. In retrospect, I'm not sure which felt better -- the finish or the fart. The lady was in the kitchen when the butt trumpet sounded, so I don't think she was any the wiser.

There goes another keyboard.
Mokoa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women