Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2011, 09:44 AM   #16
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Birdie, I guess it depends what you are looking for.

For me, I am mostly repeats and it seems to work. For sure, you can be more relaxed ( always nervous first session), build on goofy little things, mannerisms and small talk and a damn site easier to schedule.

But hey, given the opportunities in DFW, you can go one new lady a week for several years around here if that is what you want...
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:12 PM   #17
birdiemaker59
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

how about some of DFW area's finest come visit and show us the way its supposed to be?
birdiemaker59 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #18
Garland_Bone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
relax, let yourself believe in the fantasy, but never, ever forget that it is just a fantasy.
I disagree.

It's rare, but sometimes there is genuine chemistry.

Also, there are a select few that I could actualy call "friend" and have indulged in non-bcd activity with, where no money was involved.
Garland_Bone is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:47 PM   #19
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

I've seen 3 women two times. In all three cases a third time was not in our future. I'm almost nervous to see a woman again because it hasn't voted well yet.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:42 PM   #20
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Smails View Post
Birdie, I guess it depends what you are looking for.

For me, I am mostly repeats and it seems to work. For sure, you can be more relaxed ( always nervous first session), build on goofy little things, mannerisms and small talk and a damn site easier to schedule.

But hey, given the opportunities in DFW, you can go one new lady a week for several years around here if that is what you want...
I agree with the Judge. I am mostly repeats. Which for me means the whole experience is repeatedly consistently great from start to finish: scheduling, timeliness, session fun, before and after rituals, etc. I agree too with Reese and others. The better you know someone the better it gets. But that is just me. WALDT.
steverino50 is online now   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:27 PM   #21
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato111 View Post

I have been seeing my ATF for over a year now and it seems to be better each time we meet simply because we know what we like and we enjoy the mutual pleasure. We have developed a "relationship" over this time that allows us to be at ease with each other, a little more than just someone on the first meeting.

It all depends what you want and what "turns" you on about seeing someone. We all have different ideas about this.
I have seen one of my ATF's over a dozen times in the last year, and WOW! I've seen her twice in the last month and all I can say is, "there's a reason I keep seeing her, she absolutely rocks". She loves sex, has a rocking body, knows what I like and I know what gets her motor running. Guess if I found that outside the hobby, I'd be gone in a minute.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women