Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #16
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I am familiar with this industry and familiar with our thread starter. I have fucked many in the healthcare industry. I would do it!! Most likely she is a nurses aide and they are a dime a dozen. Now if she was a PICU RN I would say no. They are hard to come by. I tried to bang my Chemo nurse and make all kinds of advances with her. She finds it amusing and I am hoping that when I am in the clear she will take my up on my advances. Hit the yellow pages, see how many Home Health agencies are near your Mom and make the decision based on that. Most agencies love new clients on insurance.

Let me know if you incorporate her as I would love a double. You could do the massage while she pulls on my nipples. That would be great.
Nitwitboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #17
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

As usual, Dannie FTW.

Sure, HCW are a dime a dozen: but *good* reliable ones are golden. I say this as someone who just today enrolled both parents in an assisted living facility because we've been having problems out the *ss finding and keeping someone competent ***and compatible*** to care for them. This way, they can be monitored remotely and they only have to see the nurse(s) who brings them meals and meds, except if there is an emergency.

@ $5k a month...

If you have someone who doesn't just piss the family member off, and is qualified, do *nothing* to endanger that.
OldTimeBuddie is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:06 PM   #18
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Danger Will Robinson.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #19
seventonine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

+1 to Dannie, Chloe, el gato, et al.
Don't risk it for your family member's sake. Family should be priority numero uno in this situation.
seventonine is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:14 PM   #20
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand View Post
dogsmack do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good HC pro? We've been doing this for more than 10 years and this is the very best we have EVER found. It would sooooo fucking figure there would be a catch.

But seriously she's awesome.
sptl, now you know how some of us guys feel when there's an ultra hot CNA, or house cleaner or baby sitter or window washer [can you say "wet t-shirt party all around the house??? i knew you could!!!] or secretary or waitress or .....

dogsmack had a great idea.
dannie speaks wisdom.

never and i repeat never [except is really specific ultra once-in-a-lifetime circumstances and maybe not even then] mix business and/or family with pleasure!!!

unless she were taking care of you as you recovered from a broken leg or arm and she wanted to give you more than a sponge bath.

seriously, just fantasize about it and go find a good pussy or cock to kiss, nibble, lick and stimulate.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #21
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand View Post
dogsmack do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good HC pro? We've been doing this for more than 10 years and this is the very best we have EVER found. It would sooooo fucking figure there would be a catch.

But seriously she's awesome.
Then leave it the fuck alone. I just lost my hairdresser and she was an ex-stripper. I would have loved to bend her over and use her until I was spent. She was the best hairdresser I've ever had and at least it wasn't my fault. I have four ATF's on here and a list of fifteen new ladies to see in 2K11. However, my new hairdresser really sucks, and not in a good way. I'd give anything to have the old one back.
As long as she doesn't know what you do for a living, joke around and flirt but, again, leave it alone. Good help is reeeeaaaally hard to find.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:52 AM   #22
NerdKing
Gaining Momentum

Honestly I can't give unbiased advice right now ... thinking of you, me and a naughty nurse ... mmmm. I just love nurses ... I mean I really love nurses.
NerdKing is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #23
spaceneedle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

that's how i want to retire - being care for by a hot, ex-stripper nurse. haha
spaceneedle is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #24
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

spaceneedle, ditto, ditto, and ditto, esp. if you add in that she loves giving oral physical threrapy treatments!!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If she were a regular nurse, hospital or doctor office based, I would say bang her brains out and send me the video. But she is a HC nurse I would say no way. If she is a good HC nurse she is a rarity. Good HC and assisted living professionals are too few and far between.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women