Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2011, 02:44 PM   #16
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

barneyrubble I feel for you but at the same time I find humor in your bad choice. If you was there as early as it sounds like you were you had plenty of time to run down to a store to buy a good razor (which is what I bet you do if it ever happens again).

I shave the boys every day and I have never nicked them since I switched to a very good 5 blade razor. I find with it that the blades are close enough together that it keeps the looser skin down there from getting into them.

Point is get the right razor before you shave anything and especially before you shave the boys below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by still-asleep View Post
still-asleep that is exactly what I use for 90+% of all cuts I get. It will dissolve over time (as it heals) and completely seals the cut. I do advise since it seals the cut so well to use alcohol to clean it very well first though.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
i had one guy cancel on me because he says the barber cut him and he needed to go to the hospital... was wasnt sure if he was lying or not... LOL

My first haircut in N TX resulted with me with a bad haircut and a severely cut left ear. There was so much blood the stylist freaked out and would not continue cutting my hair.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #18
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Once I had a lady coming over for an outcall and I was hurriedly putting clean sheets on my bed and busted a knuckle on my headboard below the mattress and tore a big chunk of skin out of the top of my fist. Not a bad injury but it bled like a stuck pig. I had dripped blood all over the clean linens before I even noticed it. She shows up and I've got a makeshift bandage wrapped around my fist like I just got into a fight with a plate glass window. Blood is still seeping through the bandage. I just calmly explained everything and she laughed and helped bandage my hand better. ( It's hard to bandage one hand with the other).
I had no idea how she would react but fortunately, she was cool.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:09 AM   #19
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

gptxman, I had time. I had just forgotten how crappy those disposable razors were. I could have used a little more care in the shaving process, but maybe I was excited or in a bit of a hurry.

You are right, though. Never again. Went out the next day and bought another top of the line for my travel bag. Two days later and I still look like a pepperoni pizza.

Bottom line, of course, is that I look like chit and I missed out on what hopefully would have been a very fun time.

The devil is in the details.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women