Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60243
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48402
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Some long for days of old..... Some are happy with the current State of Affairs
ECCIE...... I like where it is and look forward to where it is going.... 99 73.33%
I preferred things the way they were on ASPD....... 36 26.67%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2011, 03:02 PM   #76
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Had a bit of trouble with the power tripping on ASPD.

Eventually got the hell out of that catbox... stayed out of the poop for a couple of years, in fact, until the good shit lollypop sank.

Didn't miss it.

I like the way ECCIE is run. Old ASPD games may eventually sneak back in, but until they do, I'll hang out.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:18 AM   #77
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I thought I would come in and vote; maybe read some responses. I don't know anyone on the Austin board but I do remember the ASPD Austin board. It was pretty much known as dog eat dog. Seems as if it may be better here on Eccie if you can shut this Snoop Dog character up. Nobody wants to see drama and rudeness. As far as I am concerned, it's a lack of discretion to give out someone's personal description on the site and that screams "get him outta here" in my head. If you don't like the membership Snoop, find another board! Geez!

ASPD was more of a woman's board and Eccie is more of a man's board. There is too much disrespect here and no demand to have some class.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #78
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Thought I would say something about "polite and civil" being a guideline or policy on a board.

When you're trying to foster an environment of open communication and honesty, the best thing you can do is to have least amount of rules possible. This has worked for ECCIE fairly well so far.

"Polite and civil" should be a guideline at best, not a rule or a policy. Rules and guidelines should be clearly definable, polite and civil are not. Because of this, it was used freely to selectively dish out sanctions at the whim of mods. If the rules are clearly defined, it makes it more difficult to abuse power.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:58 PM   #79
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Thought I would say something about "polite and civil" being a guideline or policy on a board.

When you're trying to foster an environment of open communication and honesty, the best thing you can do is to have least amount of rules possible. This has worked for ECCIE fairly well so far.

"Polite and civil" should be a guideline at best, not a rule or a policy. Rules and guidelines should be clearly definable, polite and civil are not. Because of this, it was used freely to selectively dish out sanctions at the whim of mods. If the rules are clearly defined, it makes it more difficult to abuse power.

Abuse of power by Mods here in Austin is a thing of the past.

We got a great crew!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:14 PM   #80
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 3208
My ECCIE Reviews

I've got a question for the owners... inquiring minds would like to know. How do u pronounce eccie? Eeechee? Eckee? What is it?

But to answer the question at hand... I like eccies actual site better. More perks and benefits. But I like the way things used to be on Aspd back in the day. More fun and friendly!!!
MarleyMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #81
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe View Post
I've got a question for the owners... inquiring minds would like to know. How do u pronounce eccie? Eeechee? Eckee? What is it?

But to answer the question at hand... I like eccies actual site better. More perks and benefits. But I like the way things used to be on Aspd back in the day. More fun and friendly!!!
Not an owner but know the answer for the pronunciation.....

ECCIE= Eck eeeeeeeeeee

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:46 PM   #82
FGarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I enjoyed ASPD much better for one simple reason. Whispers wasn't there.

I contributed a great deal there. I don't here because they let people like Whispers rant on and on about endless, narcissistic bullshit that adds little to anything hobby related or interesting, unless you're into the life of Whispers, then you've got hours of reading..on a daily basis.
FGarvin is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:29 PM   #83
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGarvin View Post

I contributed a great deal there. I don't here because.
There is an "Ignore Button" here to use, your right to use or not.....also you are welcome to contribute here as well, to help balance it out if you elect, if you don't contribute then the only person that you can blame is yourself....

It amazes me that (1) one person (Whispers) out of 57220 members as of 2011-01-04 at 7:00 PM CDT can affect you so much that you think a former site that was so slow at loading, that you had no idea if the site was going to be up and running from one day to the next, will steer you in such a negative thought towards a site that runs constantly, when it looks like it slows down the owners up the bandwidth, constant upgrades to the software, and freedom to speak with out having your hand slapped by some power ego moderator ... but.... but.... but... hey each to their own...

just saying............
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #84
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

I contributed a great deal there. I don't here because they let people like Whispers rant on and on about endless, narcissistic bullshit that adds little to anything hobby related or interesting, unless you're into the life of Whispers, then you've got hours of reading..on a daily basis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
There is an "Ignore Button" here to use, your right to use or not.....also you are welcome to contribute here as well, to help balance it out if you elect, if you don't contribute then the only person that you can blame is yourself....

It amazes me that (1) one person (Whispers) out of 57220 members as of 2011-01-04 at 7:00 PM CDT can affect you so much that you think a former site that was so slow at loading, that you had no idea if the site was going to be up and running from one day to the next, will steer you in such a negative thought towards a site that runs constantly, when it looks like it slows down the owners up the bandwidth, constant upgrades to the software, and freedom to speak with out having your hand slapped by some power ego moderator ... but.... but.... but... hey each to their own...

just saying............
Thank you Wood. Nailed it again.
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:10 PM   #85
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Bradley View Post
Thank you Wood. Nailed it again.
+2 (One for me, one for my evil twin).
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:18 PM   #86
Booth
Valued Poster

Eccie by a mile.

The problem with the "polite and civil" policy on the old board was the selective enforcement that allowed moderators to bully people they didn't like. One mod in particular was fond of posting political threads then getting into heated arguments with those who disagreed with him, often resulting in points for those unfortunate enough to think they could discuss politics with a moderator. The whole thing was very unkosher.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:45 AM   #87
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:

Oh yeah, because ASPD lacked people with ego who ranted on and on about narcissistic bullshit that adds little to anything hobby related or interesting. I think your memory is a bit selective in this case. Just because it's not the brand of narcissism you subscribe to, it seems you've taken on a crusade to abolish this board of this problem - I say this because of the few posts you've made, a great percentage of them seem to be related to Whispers. Other than that, you've made near zero contribution. Regardless of if you agree with him or not, I think it's fair to say he's made a greater contribution here than you have. As others have said, you don't have to read someone's posts, skip it, change the channel, turn the page. If your only contribution here is to trash one member, I would count your presence here pretty worthless.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
Eccie by a mile.

The problem with the "polite and civil" policy on the old board was the selective enforcement that allowed moderators to bully people they didn't like. One mod in particular was fond of posting political threads then getting into heated arguments with those who disagreed with him, often resulting in points for those unfortunate enough to think they could discuss politics with a moderator. The whole thing was very unkosher.
Nailed it. While I stayed mostly pointless because I could read between the lines enough to see what would get me in trouble, the outline of things that could get one in trouble there was...nebulous at best, a logical result of using ambiguous words like polite and civil in policy. When laws, rules, policy, or any governing body of words are not crystal clear, you open the door for people to take advantage of the ambiguity, and given enough time, there will be abuse.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:02 PM   #88
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
Eccie by a mile.

NO SHER SHITLOCK!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women