Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35871
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2010, 06:06 AM   #31
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

People please do not flame my spelling or missed words in the above post lol I am doing it on my iPhone and am finding out just how bad I type on this thing especially if I am in a hurry...
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:02 AM   #32
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I like to send (with her permission) regular texts and/or emails with my ladies. I have a few that I communicate with quite regularly. I know most guys don't like this type of thing, but I do.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:49 AM   #33
jumper24
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I often just send a PM ( usually the next day ) thanking her for her time and skills and letting her know about " seeing her soon ".
jumper24 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:22 AM   #34
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

SAS...I love getting notes from you!

And others especially this guy..

Me personally unlike to recieve texts and emails or even phone calls especially dirty ones and I like to send them. Being a single with no SO or kids it's not a risk for me unless you get one of those multiple personality type providers who the you are theirs and theirs alone which unfortunately I have had before. However if the person I am sending those to or calling doesn't like that I have absolutely no problem respecting that. Most of the time if a hobbyist does this the provider doesn't say anything out of fear of losing them or hurting feelings and then when they finally get fed they get mad and say something. As the saying goes you can't change something unless you know about it. Ladies just communicate . If we all just respect each others boundaries whatever they may be then we will all have a great time. Also I like pics as well ladies I wanted to stress ladies there cause I know quite a few of you guys on here have a bell of a good sense of humor and would be happy to send pics that would probably make me throw up lol. That's my 2 cents worth.

I have actually had to find a restroom to fuck myself when I get yours
YUM

So creative so explicit so hott like u!

I get messages on a daily basis even from guys in another state and just when I think I am going to concentrate on other things I get a mesage with a pic then I am in the mood to play!
I think Guys get horny at work sending me pics of their cock..or them with another provider..I GET THESE ALOT!
Guys in their office stroking off I should post all the cock pics ...but I wont I will respect their privacy.

One guy in particular from Dallas, I think he is on a mission he always ALWAYS send me a pic of his last sex escapade and with details and visuals that would make a sailor blush!

The messages keep me going and I for one encourage them...they make me give it really good to next guy even if its not with them!

The nastier the better!

....oooh stalk me baby!

Kisses,
Cercy
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:01 AM   #35
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I appreciate the encouragement and compliments Venus I might just send you something right now if I can manage to lol. I love all your pics and responses. Shit I think I'm getting hard right now. On a jobsite no less lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #36
Phil A.Cheaux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I am always appreciative of texts and pictures from my lady friends and I like to reciprocate. The dirtier the better, so if youre not sending them to me then start now on my list. LOL
Phil A.Cheaux is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:50 PM   #37
CyberProf
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I always remember that the lady also has a decision - and gentlemen probably get invited back . . . so . . . always a gentleman, and always try to show appreciation for a job well done.
CyberProf is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #38
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I try always to PM if indeed I had a good enough time to want a repeat. If she's visiting, I'll make a point of saying that I hope to reconnect, but my schedule may not allow for her next visit. If that happens, I'll PM her then to say I can't make it this time, but please don't think I've lost interest.

I'm sure everyone's patterns are different, but I'll go for quite awhile without seeing somebody I like for no reason other than things don't work out--maybe I'm not hobbying much, maybe I've taken it into my head to try somebody new, maybe I'm just in the mood for someone else when i do hobby--could be lots of things. But I think a little follow up to show your interest really does go a long way. Or so I've been told by more than a few ladies.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:54 AM   #39
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default of my 45 or so reviews on ASPD, with one exception...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch View Post
I love getting a text or email. I also send thank you's generally right away, because I don't keep the info either.
I did follow up with a thank you, but usually by email or pm. I tried to reserve calls for making contact working toward a meeting. The email or pm required less time and distraction for the lady. I have had a few ladies that just like to talk now and then, close to friends after several "meetings".

My problem was fantacy.....I tend to want to think that a providers wants more than they say. I tend to "fall in love" with many of the great providers I've seen, with little or no encouragement from them! Really messes things up! And it can create other problems along the way.....

I did like to do reviews and would usually share those with the ladies I would see prior to submission for validation. Most liked that....
Guest072311 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:28 AM   #40
Guest031710
Account Disabled

User ID: 4985

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
I like to send (with her permission) regular texts and/or emails with my ladies. I have a few that I communicate with quite regularly. I know most guys don't like this type of thing, but I do.
I also have a few who I've kept in touch with through occasional emails / texts.
When I deploy I'll still be able to check emails once in a while
Guest031710 is offline   Quote