Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162504
Yssup Rider60328
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41465
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35830
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2010, 03:00 PM   #61
wanna_be_rode
Registered Member

WOW , just realised that all the legends and all the freakiness has been forgotten or that is not now known about by the new crowd from what happend back in the days.

We need to get an gathering of the original SC crew together... and go terrorise a club or two, just for fun of course...

I remember when Satin used to wear clothes in clubs... I remember one of the first stripper fights over who got to go home with him... I remember when that stripper from club A went to club B and C looking for him ( she found him allright ) .... I remember walking into clubs with Bull and Satin and not even slowing down at the front desk, me and Bull are wearing shorts and t-shirts , and the manager is telling people in slacks and polos that they dont meet dress code... I remember walking into club with the old SC crew and every dancer in the place just got up and left who ever they were with, and coming over to join us ...

Hell I can remember to much ....
wanna_be_rode is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #62
Satin
Valued Poster

LMAO at WBR...

Man, don't let anyone steer you wrong bro, it's still good in the clubs, just different now. We have even managed to lower the POP considerably which is always good to help stimulate the economy..

Just let me know when you're ready to dive back in. I will try to get a couple members of the crew to join us - Chris Rock and Easye.

Maybe we will get lucky and see you break some more tables...lol
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:38 PM   #63
wanna_be_rode
Registered Member

Am I ever gonna live that down... How is it my fault that they dont make tables like they used to ... But on the kudos side . I never fell out and we never slowed down...
wanna_be_rode is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:06 PM   #64
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Satino, WBR, Chris Rock, and EasyE..........damn..........I may have to tell the s/o that I'm playing poker on a night with that lineup.

I haven't seen EasyE since Junior had his place over off I45 North. I was banging some banging latina (Wildcat I think) and he dropped by and we talked for about 30 minutes. EasyE was one of the all time great playas that a lot of people have probably forgotten about or none of the newer members know about. His word on anything was solid gold. He was also one of the great guys I have met in the hobby.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:35 PM   #65
Satin
Valued Poster

Dj, yeah you're right bro he is. My #1 running mate in the days of the P...

You should come out with us bro....but I warn you, it's non-stop debauchery and entertainment...
Satin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women