Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41803
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36185
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2010, 09:33 PM   #31
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Are you kidding me? Did you hear about Miami Companions getting busted? The FBI took over their database and it was located outside the US. They have the ability to take over any system love.

I have many friends in Canada I am very familiar with their prostitution laws.

You are right about rs2k I know 4 girls that have gotten busted using that site as a screening tool. I would never use that site.
Well, again, you don't pay attention to the details which contain the facts. The FBI press release contained the information that the conduct which gave rise to the indictments all occurred in the US. Please see their release at http://detroit.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/p.../de072110b.htm.

You are correct that the information was contained on a server outside the US, namely Panama. However, the database that was accessed by the FBI was done so from the accuseds' location in Florida, which is legal for the FBI to do. They did not go to Panama, nor did they need Panama's permission. They just access the servers via a user name and password, information they probably legally obtained. From http://accusedmadam.blogspot.com/201...-excerpts.html:
Quote:
"Miami Companions employees could access the database in order to "verify" the johns when the johns called to schedule an appointment with one of the women. Miami Companions employees could enter information regarding appointments and new clients to the database. The database was password-protected, and security features were used to prohibit employees from being able to copy or delete the database. Some of the employees of ITI Technical Solutions Inc. knew that Miami Companions was a prostitution business, and these employees assisted defendants GREG CARR, and LAURIE CARR and Miami Companions in the operation of the prostitution business by, among other things, assisting in adding security features in order to hide the database from law enforcement, designing the calendar to accommodate designations of appointments with various women working as prostitutes with johns in the South Florida area and in cities to which the women were traveling, and including a client database of tens of thousands of client names that included information about the clients' employment, contact information, and sexual likes and dislikes. In order to avoid detection by law enforcement, the database was hosted on a server in Panama, but was accessible from the United States through password-protected Uniform Resource Locators (URLs)."
The FBI accessed the database from the US. They did not go to another country.

The point is, P411 is completely in Canada, and not any part of it is here in the US. Even if the FBI wanted to go after it, they would have to show that a P411 committed a crime in the US, then get permission from Canada to pursue it. It is quite doubtful that it would ever happen.

In any event, the FBI is NOT all powerful. Nor is it the first LE agency in combating prostitution. Local LE has that dubious honor.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:34 AM   #32
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

The office manager was working with the FBI as an informant, in the US, long before the bust ever went down. I would assume the Feds had all the access they could ever need via her cooperation.

http://accusedmadam.blogspot.com/sea...ort%20Business

A similar situation occurred out here a few years ago with the Desert Divas case, although it was local LE and their servers were located in the US. The fallout from that case is still affecting the hobby scene in Phoenix. Client lists and information.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 02:48 AM   #33
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Well, again, you don't pay attention to the details which contain the facts. The FBI press release contained the information that the conduct which gave rise to the indictments all occurred in the US. Please see their release at http://detroit.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/p.../de072110b.htm.

You are correct that the information was contained on a server outside the US, namely Panama. However, the database that was accessed by the FBI was done so from the accuseds' location in Florida, which is legal for the FBI to do. They did not go to Panama, nor did they need Panama's permission. They just access the servers via a user name and password, information they probably legally obtained. From http://accusedmadam.blogspot.com/201...-excerpts.html:

The FBI accessed the database from the US. They did not go to another country.

The point is, P411 is completely in Canada, and not any part of it is here in the US. Even if the FBI wanted to go after it, they would have to show that a P411 committed a crime in the US, then get permission from Canada to pursue it. It is quite doubtful that it would ever happen.

In any event, the FBI is NOT all powerful. Nor is it the first LE agency in combating prostitution. Local LE has that dubious honor.
So you went back and dug up the article eh? Good for you. Did you enjoy the read?
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:52 PM   #34
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to say where you find ladies is a bit irrelevant there's good and bad on each. It's about exposure. I'm all over the internet and I like to post/advertise/keep listings everywhere. I use CV, freepostsite, put ads on TER, every now and then eros, here and so on. The site need not matter it's the lady.

Reviews anywhere should be taken with a grain of salt there are spiteful men out there and so on just look @ the big picture are the more good than bad and what is said about the performance when you read the reviews and take it from there.

You think high-end well-reviewed ladies don't use BP AT LEAST once in a while...think again.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:06 AM   #35
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post

if you say so.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:46 AM   #36
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually Canada has stated that they will only assist the US in investigating businesses in Canada that violate Canadian and US law/s. The hobby is legal in Canada therefore the US FBI has no just cause or claim to their jurisprudence. They are, however, in the process of changing their laws to include human trafficking and have made CL and BP close down their adult content sections in Canada... just like here. In other words, we are safe on p411 for a while but pay attention.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:25 PM   #37
kacy
Account Disabled

User ID: 61767

on e.com a girl can have a review taken off ... all she has to do is contact the staffing but they get down and dirty with it lol and go to both sides ... i had a review from a guy i have never seen before or for that matter gotten a email from .. all the information he could put in was wrong .. example: small breasts lol im a 32f and no tattoos where im sleeved on both arms .. they checked my email boxes and i guess his deleted the review and him off the site ... i was the only review he had ever posted and i think he did it to have one to see another girl so she wouldnt verify .. oh well lame .. lol but yes a girl can get a review taken off but they will check into it as far as they can before they will ...
kacy is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:55 AM   #38
arianne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4344
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
Actually Canada has stated that they will only assist the US in investigating businesses in Canada that violate Canadian and US law/s. The hobby is legal in Canada therefore the US FBI has no just cause or claim to their jurisprudence. They are, however, in the process of changing their laws to include human trafficking and have made CL and BP close down their adult content sections in Canada... just like here. In other words, we are safe on p411 for a while but pay attention.
BP still has adult content sections here in Canada and as far as I know they still have adult content ads/sections in the US as well. Craiglist shut down their adult content sections worldwide, so I think that it had more to do with them no longer wanting to deal with it.

The hobby is legal in Canada, however, many of the things/act(s) surrounding it are not. They are not in the process of changing the laws to include human trafficking as I believe that is already against the law, they are challenging key provisions that make the hobby illegal, a challenge that will more than likely take a few years to "resolve" although the appeal judge has given them a deadline of April 29th.
arianne is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:24 PM   #39
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@ KACY lol smh if a guy is going to fake a review at least the basic info about your appearance should be accurate.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women