Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62
Default Sexy Dream

So last night I had one of the sexiest dreams I have had in a long time, and it involves the hobby so the only people I can tell are my friends here in hobbyland.

Here goes. In the dream I am driving around in my old pickup truck. (which I no longer have btw.) I am bored and just out driving and exploring as I sometimes do. It is a dark and drizzly night. I turn down a road here in Austin and locate a huge section of town I had never seen before. It is a long stretch of city road with the standard businesses on each side. (fast food, autozone, gas stations etc...) I specifically remember looking on the gps to see where I was, and this part of town doesn't actually exist.

Well I am turning around in a shell station parking lot when I see what looks like a street walker walking towards me. Well SW's aren't my thing (no offense to those who see SW's it just isn't what I am here for), so I decide to avoid her. Well while waiting to turn onto the street 6 or 7 women walk up to my truck. Again I think they are street walkers, but in the group is a woman that really sticks out.

She is naked while walking in the parking lot! She has suds on her breasts like she just got out of a bubble bath. (remember this is a dream) She is a gorgeous asian woman. She has an ample c cup chest, golden tan skin, long silky black hair, not a washboard stomach, but a proportionate hip waist ratio, and the fullest DSL's I have ever seen on an asian woman.

She walks up and opens the passenger side door of my truck. I am dumbfounded and I say nothing. She tells me in an accent and broken english that I need to come with her, and she takes me by the hand and walks me to the front door of a brothel that is on the opposing side of the building. We walk in and I don't have much cash on me. She tells me to pay the lady at the front. The fee is only $1. She tells me it is a tradition and it is a very old business.

The lady who has been leading me this whole time takes me through the door and back through this maze of a building. We finally arrive at her room. She checks to make sure it is empty and it turns out some of her roomates are in there. We walk in and she talks to them and instructs them to leave. All leave except 2 other females, and at this point I haven't gotten a good look at them so I do not know what they look like. One is blonde I think.

She has me lay on a VERY large bed, the other females are still on the bed wearing simple t-shirts and boxers. They are petting each other, but not necessarily making out. The gorgeous asian woman excuses herself for a moment then comes back. She tells me to relax and lay back.

She then proceeded to give be a bbbj. I watched her head going up and down on my shaft and I push her long black silky hair out of the way so I can get a good look. When I did this she looked up at me and put her free hand up to pull her hair over. She smiled at me while keeping that hand on her hair, then continued servicing my member.

I decided to return the favor and I have her lay on her back and I go down on her perfect, shaven, tight kitty. I am really getting into it and enjoying her sweet juices all over my face...

And I fucking woke up!

I tried to go right back to sleep hoping I could continue my fantasy. I wanted to fuck her so bad. It was so realistic and I hadn't had a good sex dream in months.

So it is bedtime now, maybe I will meet up with the sexy asian again tonight in La La Land.

In the meantime if you all want to write the rest of the story I am sure we will all enjoy the read.

(also if this is more suited for the sandbox please move it)
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:12 AM   #2
dookiexp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

this la la land??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh48hWVJNu0"]YouTube- La La Land Season 1 Episode 2 102[/ame]

sorry this is so funny and when i read your story i thought of it
dookiexp is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:21 AM   #3
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
She is a gorgeous asian woman. She has an ample c cup chest, golden tan skin, long silky black hair, not a washboard stomach, but a proportionate hip waist ratio, and the fullest DSL's I have ever seen on an asian woman.
Any Pics? Website?
Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:57 AM   #4
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
Any Pics? Website?
lol no...
Old 02-02-2010, 12:03 PM   #5
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Have you searched for reviews??
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:06 PM   #6
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

If this was a real provider I would have called her as soon as I woke up...
Old 02-02-2010, 12:25 PM   #7
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

If the dream was that good, I am not sure you would have lived through the real experience. Oh well, at least you would go out with a smile!!!
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:48 PM   #8
guest031812
Account Disabled

User ID: 3407

awww!!
guest031812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:11 PM   #9
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

I didn't see her last night. I guess she is on to someone else's dreams now.

If you see her let me know!