Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
speaking4providers
BANNED

User ID: 60154
Thumbs down The "hobbiest" in texas need to get a grip and realize something

So I have been i texas for a couple of months. While I have been here there is one big issue I have noticed and it is that when ever a provider doesn't provide something you want or aquire you tear her to shered's or try to in most of the girl's case's! What I don't get is that they are different providers that provide different service's some do more than others and some stay on the safe side. Either way it goes THE PROVIDER has every right to choose what she may and may not provide, she also has every right to charge according to how she feels AFTER ALL IT IS "HER" BODY. To you it may be sex but many providers they look at it as it being their body.

What also bother's me is not many of you have good hygene but demand that a girl gets lovey dovey with you, but you have to understand it is hard todo when you have to hold your breath from fear of throwing up. Most of you don't even know how to wash your balls and smell like shit so who in the world would want to give you a bbbj? think about it for a second, you talk shit about a provider that smells funny down there, so how do you think we feel?One way to fix it is simply jump in the shower before you come.

Please get off your high horse and understand a provider HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY MAY AND MAY NOT PROVIDE IT'S HER BODY.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:29 PM   #2
Captain Caveman
Valued Poster

I am cleaner than you. I am cleaner than 99% of you. Whether you are a hobbyist or a provider I keep my body clean and I keep my domicile clean. I go to great lengths to keep myself clean so that the sole provider I have been visiting during the last few months does not feel that I am unclean. If the provider I have been visiting for the last few months felt I was unclean I would do everything that I could to rectify the situation. But I feel that my provider is happy with my cleanliness just I am happy with her's. If she is not happy with my cleanliness I would hope she would have the courage to tell me that she is not happy with my hygiene (because I pride myself in being clean).

I take offense that you think we are all dirty stinky bastards who have absolutely no regard for our hygene or the sentiment of provider we are visiting.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

ditto to what caveman said
Old 12-16-2010, 09:51 PM   #4
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

You forgot to post your rant in the W Texas, S Texas and NE Texas forums.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:53 PM   #5
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

So you joined ECCIE today and come in here to put us down. I don't know where you have been hanging out but I don't know anyone who fits the profile you lay out. Smells fishy to me.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 PM   #6
Valentine Michael
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I can only surmise that you are a low class provider since your clients seem to be so low quality. May I suggest you up your game and go after a better class of client (assuming your looks, skills, and attitude allow you to successfully compete in that niche; admittedly, a big assumption).
Old 12-16-2010, 11:11 PM   #7
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

To the OP:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alphabet_Soup_Lolcat.jpg (62.1 KB, 574 views)
File Type: jpg Clearly85.jpg (59.6 KB, 572 views)
Old 12-16-2010, 11:13 PM   #8
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

My guess is You are a troll, most of the guys here are clean, and well mannered, and have a good job.....if you are dealing with smelly unclean guys maybe you need to get off craigslist.
You joined today and all your posts have been meant to provoke an angry response, I have no problems with trolls.....i just want them to be entertaining....not lame
Old 12-17-2010, 12:36 AM   #9
chillster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentine Michael View Post
I can only surmise that you are a low class provider since your clients seem to be so low quality.

Or the PIMP of a low class provider......
Old 12-17-2010, 01:09 AM   #10
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Guys.

First off most of the ones who post on here are NOT typically the ones the providers have these sort of issues with. The threads about washing your ass or showering are never read by those who most need to understand the problem.

Of course there ARE assfucks on here who exactly the sort this duplicate handle is talking about but those fucktards threaten the girls to not speak up or worse, they hide behind some "fame" that seems to come with hundreds of posts and dozens of reviews that allows them to skirt screening because many of that sort are on every do not see list for the providers.

MANY of those asshats she is talking about hit the Welcome Wagon newbies like a load of bricks. They sit at their computer waiting for that new girl's first post and WHAM they send the PM or email or call and try to see the newbie before she is warned and educated about what the sane client wants and does and how one should behave.

Although I don't agree with this duplicate handle on all points, in fact, due to my years in the hobby and having provider friends, much of what she says is very true.

Price point has NOTHING to do with this.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:09 AM   #11
jungvars
Registered Member

Location: dallas, houston, new york, charleston, LA, North Carolina, wACo, OKC, Isreal, Somalia, Afghanistan

Wow.... Texas is crazy. That was one hell of a good rant.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:38 AM   #12
Pet Rock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Looking for a ball washer.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:50 AM   #13
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by speaking4providers View Post
So I have been i texas for a couple of months. While I have been here there is one big issue I have noticed and it is that when ever a provider doesn't provide something you want or aquire you tear her to shered's or try to in most of the girl's case's! What I don't get is that they are different providers that provide different service's some do more than others and some stay on the safe side. Either way it goes THE PROVIDER has every right to choose what she may and may not provide, she also has every right to charge according to how she feels AFTER ALL IT IS "HER" BODY. To you it may be sex but many providers they look at it as it being their body.

What also bother's me is not many of you have good hygene but demand that a girl gets lovey dovey with you, but you have to understand it is hard todo when you have to hold your breath from fear of throwing up. Most of you don't even know how to wash your balls and smell like shit so who in the world would want to give you a bbbj? think about it for a second, you talk shit about a provider that smells funny down there, so how do you think we feel?One way to fix it is simply jump in the shower before you come.

Please get off your high horse and understand a provider HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY MAY AND MAY NOT PROVIDE IT'S HER BODY.
Just a few grammar and spelling issues, along with run on sentences that I noticed highlighted above. You're 10 years in high school must have included a class or two on personal hygiene, but it appears you skipped the english and grammar offerings.

Thanks so much for your valuable post! (SI)
Old 12-17-2010, 06:49 AM   #14
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by speaking4providers View Post

Not this again!!!!!!!!! If a guy does not have good hygiene, the a provider does have the "right" ( not the right word, but you get my drift), not to "provide" certain, if not most activities because of it and the hobbyest has absolutely no "leg to stand on" if he complains about it.

The part of the quote that I highlighted is totally BS when you think about it..............True, a provider can provide what she chooses to do, however, where I disagree is when a provider advertises that she offers A,B,C and D services for X donation, that is what she needs to do. If a hobbyest decides that all he wants is one-three of the "said services", in whatever order or sequence then that is fine, but when a provider decides that she "does not feel like it" or whatever her rationale is for not providing what she advertises, then she should get a bad review posted about her. YMMV for the same donation rate is totally unacceptable and should be noted in a review for a provider, unless you are at a strip club and you suck at negotiating, then that is on you. Now this is provided that the guy does have impeccable hygiene, respects the provider, shows up upon the agreed upon time and has the proper "time" donation.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:23 AM   #15
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

OP banned, discussion over.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women