Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2010, 11:57 AM   #16
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

MAYBE, just MAYBE if the offense shows up in the first half of ANY game, they wouldn't have to play like heros in the 2nd half.

And the Defense.....serioiusly, oh please, BigTex could get open with a Gout Flare-up and Can't Miss Ratina, who runs the 40 in .....record time....could be a leading receiving if he only played against the Texans.

I am so tired of saying....maybe next year!
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:23 PM   #17
Satin
Valued Poster

I agree with a lot of what BM, WU and Bigtex(what's up man?) is saying. Right now it's painful to be a season ticket holder....

Watching the Texans "almost win" is kinda like when you think you're gonna get lucky with some hot chick you just met and at the last minute she says "I'm sorry I gotta go, I need to go get my kid from the babysitter"....

Damn....last night was painful....again....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:35 PM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satino View Post
hot chick you just met and at the last minute she says "I'm sorry I gotta go, I need to go get my kid from the babysitter
When the hell has that EVER stopped you before Mr. Strip Club King...you've put more single moms through "med school" than I've even MET...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:02 PM   #19
Satin
Valued Poster

WU, lmao bro...you're right ( not to hijack this thread) but it's more like "GED School"... Lol. I can't believe how many actually tell me they're going to nursing or med school. But just one small problem. They haven't gotten their high school diploma yet.....

Back to the Texans....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #20
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
No doubt that Pollard is going to make someone pay for coming over the middle and I do like his tenacity but I don't thinck he fits the profile that we need for a safety if we are going to stick with the corners we have and the current defensive philosophy.
As it relates to next years Texans team, there is one thing I am fairly certain of.There will be a different defensive philosophy. I do not believe McNair will fire Kubiak but I do believe the DC (and perhaps the entire D staff) will be gone shortly after the season ends. As Bum would say, if this ain't the worst defensive team of all time, it don't take long to call roll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
And the Defense.....serioiusly, oh please, BigTex could get open with a Gout Flare-up
I have you know my "Gout Flare-uups" are legendary!

Quote:
Bigtex(what's up man?)
Hey Feller, when are you gonna come see me in Austin? I just want an opportunity to sample a few of your leftovers!

Quote:
Damn....last night was painful....again....
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, reality slapped us in the face. AGAIN!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:36 PM   #21
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

What's the deal with Ray Rhodes?
Can he just not handle the stresses of a DC position?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #22
TX Bulldog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
What's the deal with Ray Rhodes?
Can he just not handle the stresses of a DC position?
I believe he had a stroke a few years back, so yeah probably too much stress to be a DC.
TX Bulldog is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:17 PM   #23
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Cowher could end up in Texas, after all

Posted by Mike Florio on December 14, 2010, 11:43 AM EST
As we reported on Sunday, former Steelers coach Bill Cowher isn’t a candidate to coach the Dallas Cowboys. But there are two teams in Texas, and the other team in Texas could be looking for a new coach come January.
Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reiterated on Tuesday that the Lone Star State has become the most likely destination for Cowher.
“I told you awhile back that Texas is his most likely landing spot — Houston, Texas,” Bouchette writes. “And last night’s game made him even more inviting for those Texans.”
Some may think that coach Gary Kubiak will survive despite the team’s disappointing 5-8 record, since he received a contract extension last year. But so did Brad Childress in Minnesota.
A move to Cowher also could mean the end of G.M. Rick Smith’s run. Five years ago, it was believed that owner Bob McNair opted not to fire coach Dom Capers and G.M. Charley Casserly simultaneously, since doing so would have underscored that both hires were mistakes. As a result, Capers was fired and Casserly “resigned” after the next draft.
Don’t be shocked if a similar approach is applied in 2011, with Smith sticking around through April before stepping aside.
.............................. .............................. .............................. ..........................

It's my opinion that no coach in the NFL would have called 2 pass plays, backed up against the goal line,with plenty of time left in overtime, having the best running back in the league.
I now believe, bad defense aside, that the Head Coach is the problem.
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #24
JoeCanGo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[quote=enderwiggin;838193]That's 4 times this season that the Texans have lost in the final play/minute of the game. FOUR TIMES. If they could finish games, they'd be 9-4 -- possibly better. Finishing a game is about coaching, not talent.

I have to disagree with you on that Bro. The Coach didn't tip the ball into Jacksonvilles hands for the win. The Coach didn't let the Jets Catch the ball at the last minute to beat them. The Coach didn't throw the ball right between the defenders numbers for the game losing touchdown last night. Its just like every year with the Texans they Play had enough to stay in the game and as soon as they get a lead its like they think "We got this" and they just give up or start making stupid mistakes. You are so right about their talent being able to match up with anyone else in the league but winning teams have something that a Coach can't teach you, Heart and that Killer instict to win. Baltimore was getting their ass handed to them last night but they never gave up and kept fighting and good things happened. You gotta fight to the end no matter what and good things will happen.
JoeCanGo is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Coaches do not drop passes. I thinck the Texans had six drops.

Coaches do not miss tackles. The texans could not tackle one of Big Jake's goats.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:43 PM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Coaches do not drop passes. I thinck the Texans had six drops.

Coaches do not miss tackles. The texans could not tackle one of Big Jake's goats.
I agree. It is easy to blame the coach but oftentimes a change is made to satisfy the fans because they buy the seats. While I am not necessarily on the "fire Kubiak" bandwagon, if Cowher is available and he wants to come to Houston. I believe he is an elite coach. Bring him on!
Old 12-15-2010, 08:02 AM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Kubiak's future is in the players hands. Let's see how the team responds to him when there is nothing left to play for. If he can keep them playing then I think McNair will keep him on. If they lay down and quit then he's got to go regardless of what the offseason brings in the way of labor negotiations.
If it weren't for the real threat of a lockout Kubiak would be on a much shorter leash. From reports I've heard the lockout will last all offseason but probably will not affect the regular season(No one wants to lose the kind of money that they will be looking at losing).
You bring in a new coach and system but don't have the players there to learn it and practice it.
Worst case is you bring in a huge name like Cowher and the contract that goes along with him and the lockout does for some reason last into the regular season. You're paying this guy all that money to do nothing and still paying Kubiak because of the extension he got last year.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:06 PM   #28
Guest040616
Account Disabled

If I were putting odds on whether McNair will let Kubiak go at the end of this season, I would say it is probably be 5-10% chance at most. From a personal perspective, if Bill Cowher expresses a willingness to sign with the Texans, McNair would be a fool to not strongly consider it!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women