Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2010, 05:56 AM   #31
chorizo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 68
Default Simple Courtesy

As bad as a having a provider NCNS it is even worse for FTW folks that drive to big D and get stood up (50 miles one way). This happened to me (again) this weekend; even after I received email from provider confirming the appointment. I called at the agreed time and her phone was set to not receive calls.

No response from provider. I did email her asking what happened, was told she had to leave. I can only assume it was the witness protection program.

BTW, I would give here name, but a bunch (I mean a bunch) of serial posters have falling all over themselves threading and re-threading one of her earlier posts.
chorizo is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #32
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist View Post
One day I had an appointment with my financial advisor in the afternoon. That morning, I went for a bike ride. I had a pretty bad crash and took an ambulance ride to the ER. From the back of the ambulance, I called my financial advisor to tell her I needed to reschedule.

Since this is the standard I hold myself to, this is what I would expect from a provider I had a scheduled appointment with.
Bingo!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:20 PM   #33
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Show the Hell Up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbound View Post
For $$$, is it that hard?

Really?
Welcome to the hobby...LOL! It's sometimes like going to the movies - you're asked to suspend a few real-world inconveniences like critical thinking, rationale, etc.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #34
Gonzo76
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by edm_fw View Post
I think that you may be overestimating the value of you and your $$$ to the provider in question. The most popular providers get more appointment requests than they can ever hope to schedule. Hence, to her, you may be just a name on a list that is already too long. Most likely, you and your $$$ can be easily replaced.

My last NC/NS was Angelic Adrianna in Austin. The next time I can get my schedule to line up with hers, I will try again. She is hot; I am an idiot.
+1, I've been no showed before and then met with the provider later and it was a great session. I would in your email right before you meet with her, or over the phone, ask "can you please let me know if you aren't going to make it", this reminds her that she's no showed you before and she'll be more likely to make sure she sees you.

I've also been no showed twice in a row by a provider that I had seen a couple times in the past and she realized it and discounted her session $ off, even though I'm sure she could have had many other appointments in my place for her full rate. Sometimes things really do come up and the providers feel bad. Sure they should at least let you know ahead of time but many of them don't. I always check my email, text, voicemail, etc before leaving to see the girl to make sure she hasn't canceled last minute.
Gonzo76 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:18 AM   #35
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"Sometimes things really do come up and the providers feel bad. Sure they should at least let you know ahead of time but many of them don't. I always check my email, text, voicemail, etc before leaving to see the girl to make sure she hasn't canceled last minute."

that happened to me once when i first joined the site i was having "phone issues" i felt really bad but when i saw the angry and rude messages from him before i could even explain my side of things i did not feel so bad. i would have been happy to discount a session with for him to make it up if he had not gone off the deep end. i have made sure not to let it happen again so i take it as a lesson learned, sometimes shit really does happen!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #36
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

Here's a Idea put a no show in the coed section and the one that n/s can write the reason why, be it hobbyist are provider then all can see and if a provider are hobbyist has a lot of n/s everybody will know what the reason is are if it is BS.

If a hobbyist gets a history of n/s n/c then after a bit providers will know he is a flake, same goes to the provider.

This will stink at first but after a little time it will all work out and the flakes will be setting by they self's be it hobbyist are provider.

I know if I n/s n/c and it caused me problems down the road the only person I could blame would be myself.

I think if this started happening most of the n/s n/c would stop, a providers time is worth something just like a hobbyist time is worth something.

I know if I get n/s are n/c and it's not a good reason especially if I have talked to the provider in the last hour are two that's IT, no more.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #37
Grabazz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Watch out for the "Double-whammy". Younger providers are prone to do this. You get a NCNS and then they call you or e-mail you a day later and have some very creative reason that just absolutely prevented them from being near a phone or having access to e-mail. Then they sweet-talk you you all nice and apologetic, so you give them the benefit of the doubt and reschedule and Got-damn if they don't do it again back to back.
I think some of them get a kick out of it.
Grabazz is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:23 PM   #38
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

YOU SHOW THE HELL UP.....

i just playn
Guest030617 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women