Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
test
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41467
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #16
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

also what about the girls who post one gift amount on one website and than post a lower rate on BP....
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinms View Post
I only get suspicious at a riduculously low rates, like the occasional $100 an hour on BP or similar sites. While it could be a naive newcomer, I would think that whoever gave them info on how to post would've told them about what would be considered a reasonable rate. If not that, then I'm thinking either LE or someone who is very desperate. If someone is that desperate, then I would worry they might have drug or health issues.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:32 AM   #17
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
also what about the girls who post one gift amount on one website and than post a lower rate on BP....
To me that just looks like they're either more comfortable with one site over another or giving a perk to members of a specific site. It's common to see girls on P411 who give a discount to P411 members (usually $25-50), which I just figured was because it eased the screening difficulties. I've seen quite a few ECCIE providers that have ads here with lower rates than they post on other sites.

Personally, if I'm interested in someone I've never seen before, I usually look to see if they have ads on different sites and would notice if the rates were different. I'd feel comfortable paying any of the advertised rates and would likely assume the lowest one I saw was acceptable, even though I've rarely mentioned where I saw a ladies ad before contacting her. I have no problem tipping a lady either when I've had an especially enjoyable time, provided the wallets not bone dry!
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:58 PM   #18
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I would tend to agree with most everything said in this thread. The biggest factor would be how the person is reviewed and does that cover what you are looking for. I also like to see pics and services and am willing to pay what is requested if all other criteria I desire is met. The mention of $ 600 does kind of make you withdraw somewhat, but if the person is what you are seeking so be it. There are many beautiful and sexy women on this site and a little lower rate that fits the area they are in does give most ordinary folks a little more opportunity to get out and see more ladies. I am also like BCG, I do try and maintain a maximum I would pay just like when gambling, have a maximum to lose or a time limit to leave. I will make one exception, missed Dallas Rain in Memphis this month but if I ever catch up with her as she promised, I could lose all of my sanity about money. Ride Harley Ride!!!!!!
topsgt38801 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women