Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My very first....

NC/NS. Of course I already checked in and paid. Oh well, now I just have a sweet ass hotel room for me and my sister to go after we go out drinking tonight lol.

To be honest, I thought I would feel a little more insulted/upset when it finally happened but I'm so excited for an excuse to eat pie all day tomorrow that I'm getting over it pretty quickly.

Did your first NC/NS leave you feeling terrible?
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:06 PM   #2
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Did your first NC/NS leave you feeling terrible?
No, but unlike you, I wasn't out any money the first time I was NC/NS. If I got a room and was NC/NS, I would be a little more upset. As far as the hobbyists point of view, we can try to find a last minute replacement, which may be harder for a provider.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

SillyGirl,

Sorry that happened to you. Its never a good feeling to be NC/NS, but its even worse when you're out of money for the room.

My suggestion is to let us other ladies know who it is so we don't run into the same problem with him.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #4
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry to hear about that, Girl
and Yes; it's crappy, crappy, crappy when guys do that...Be sure to save in the guy's contact info(however you may keep track of clients or potentials) that he was a NCNS...so You don't make the mistake of booking him again...

*Hugs*
topnotchmassage is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:25 AM   #5
katkisses2000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32295
My ECCIE Reviews

i would have to say i was more pissed after driving out to the airport to find out the guys only had (siad amount) after we talked about it being(said amount).that pissed me off more then anything,then asked me what he could get for (said amount) i told him i could walk back up to his room smack him in the face and walk away!!!
katkisses2000 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:18 AM   #6
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

I know a guy that does this to the ladies here. It cracks me up he has more excuses than the words in a dictionary LOL. I realize sometimes things come up last minute but geez the least they could do is try to work with the lady on the room cost.

I am with you no need to get upset. Just remember his info. The way I see it is that it is their loss.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #7
usa kansas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Been there several times.When you drive two hours to get there,and get a room.It leaves a very empty feeling when they are a NC/NS.I have three names in my memory bank that will never get a call from me again.A simple call,or answering there phone would of been a big plus.
usa kansas is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #8
jaybee
oi812

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
SillyGirl,

My suggestion is to let us other ladies know who it is so we don't run into the same problem with him.
and the nc ns ladies should be brought up in the mens room too...
jaybee is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:14 PM   #9
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I think NCNS's whether on the providers side or the hobbiests are BS. I'm sorry it happened to you. I can promise you I wouldn't miss a date with you!

That being said I do find it funny that when guys mention a girl pulling a NCNS they are usually advised to give the girl 24 (or 48) hours because she might have had an "emergancy". Never saw the logic.

But in another way it's the unfortunate "cost of doing business". Prospects & customers can get away with it with little loss to themselves. Sellers & providers cannot. In my profession I've had untold numbers of people cancel on me & italways pisses me off. But there's little I could do about it. I always confirm my appointments in advance and it still happens. Once I drove to Des Moines in a snow storm to get to my appointment only to have my client "foregt" I was coming. I was near homicidal at that point but had to smile, thank his assistant and reschedule for another day.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #10
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
and the nc ns ladies should be brought up in the mens room too...
That would be a different thread, but I agree with you.

Having someone NC/NS period is wrong and that person has no respect towards others in my opinion. Hobbyist or provider should both be called out for their bad behavior in that aspect.
MsElena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women