Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60240
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48400
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2010, 11:21 PM   #31
John_TX
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

while i think the charity is a great cause i personally have no interest in seeing any one of the girls, so i will opt out. that being said im certain there are many other men who want to see them and will gladly participate.

so i guess who cares what i think!?
John_TX is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:06 AM   #32
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_TX View Post
while i think the charity is a great cause i personally have no interest in seeing any one of the girls, so i will opt out. that being said im certain there are many other men who want to see them and will gladly participate.

so i guess who cares what i think!?
exactly!
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:32 AM   #33
Miss Sophie Bella
Account Disabled

User ID: 6378

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
So who won?
I will give you one guess...
Miss Sophie Bella is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:34 AM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella View Post
I will give you one guess...

I asked him if he had any inside information and whether or not a certain number would win and he told me nope that it was already astronomically high and I shouldn't try....

Now I just gotta wonder if hes really a buddy!

Ok... He will certainly have fun!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:15 AM   #35
Miss Sophie Bella
Account Disabled

He was actually not our original high-bidder. The friend who placed the highest bid was sadly waylaid by a bike accident that left him needing surgery. Sabotage by a certain someone? I wouldn't put it past him But we'll let him out himself if he so desires OR you can all just wait for the review...
Old 11-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #36
Whispers

SO he was the 2nd high bidder?

Did he know that?

I saw his car the other night and it has some damage on it... Was the bike rider side swiped?
Old 11-21-2010, 02:20 PM   #37
Miss Sophie Bella
Account Disabled

Quote:
SO he was the 2nd high bidder?

Did he know that?

I saw his car the other night and it has some damage on it... Was the bike rider side swiped?

Yes, he was the second highest bidder and yes, he is aware of that fact. Perhaps we'll have to call up the hobby ethics committee and open a formal investigation. Shady, shady!
Old 11-21-2010, 04:19 PM   #38
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
That was just an odd coincidence...
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:48 PM   #39
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=127361

Ya can't just post something like this and not expect some questions be answered....

There are Haters and NonBelievers in the midst..... Hello... I'm a part of that group..... (although a couple of ladies are on a mission to destroy my rep) at least I am normally.... read on....

1) Who gets the Tax Writeoff for the Donation? Will it be in the Guys Name?

It has a lot more value to some of us if it does and could increase the size of the donation if what you are doing is truly meant to help the Victims of Domestic Abuse. Maybe one of the CPAs in the group can explain that....

2) Are you donating 100% of the Money Bid? i.e. will any of the amount be kept for personal expenses.... The answer to this question will sway a lot of haters....

3) I CAN"T IMAGINE this not going into overtime unless you three ladies start warming each other up for 2-3 hours before you start.... You are all WAY TOO INTO EACH OTHER! So OT is a possibility.... Which may yield a tip.... (unless it's someone like me that does not believe in tipping...) Will the additional funds be donated as well?.....

A Suggestion from the Hater and Non Believer Side of the fence.........

1) Allow the Winning Bidder to make the donation and bring you the receipt for the Donation as proof or one of you lovely ladies accompany him... For some of us the Tax WriteOff at the end of the year could cause us to donate MORE so long as we get the tax benefit...

2) Donate 100%... Eat the cost of supplies in good will or roll the dice that the winner will bring his own CASE of condoms and wine... (Anyone know what the cost of a Gross of Small White Man Condoms is?)

3) Allow time for OT and if tipped Donate the tip as your own Good Will Gesture....

4) POST A COPY OF THE RECEIPT AS PROOF TO THE COMMUNITY OF YOUR/HIS GOOD WILL AND TO PROVE THIS WAS TRULY A WELL SPIRITED GESTURE AND NOT A MARKETING PLOY!

5) OFFER TO REPEAT THE SESSION AT THE WINNING BID FOR ANYONE ELSE WANTING TO MATCH THE WINNING BIDDER"S DONATION.... Someone is gonna be real upset they miss out by $50 or $100

6) I'll arrange a booth for the three of you in VIP at the upcoming dinner party for a little warm-up demonstration of your sincere interests in each other.... Just for the Doubters! No personal disbelief here (a little voyeurism maybe)

Naturally a lot of guys will think this is nothing more than a marketing ploy during tough economic times and that you intend to pocket the bulk and throw a few dollars at the charity.... IF you don't think that talk started the moment the ad was posted then... well....

I'm NORMALLY one of those guys and it should come as no surprise that I woke up to some interesting emails and a PM....... Everyone knows I like a controversial topic to discuss......

so here is the post that ANYONE would expect from me.... Take it in the sincere spirit all my suggestions are made in....

GUYS..... LADIES.......
In this particular situation...
With these particular ladies......

I happen to have seen their interests in each other in play... heard about this a couple of weeks back and I believe totally in the sincerity of the offer....

Although I DO believe they are ALWAYS looking for ANY WAY for the three of them to get together and tease the shit out of some poor sap that is along for the ride!

Whispers turned into a white knight! how funny!

...just messin with ya, bro...
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:38 PM   #40
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD View Post
Whispers turned into a white knight! how funny!

...just messin with ya, bro...

Yeah.... He's a total wuss these days.....
Old 11-21-2010, 06:25 PM   #41
Haley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33129
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah.... He's a total wuss these days.....
Its okay Whispy, this new personality suits you quite well.
Haley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women