Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61
Default Need some advice

I am not new to the hobby, but since S1 and Vip closed and I am flying solo again i am thinking about making a visit to someone or some place. I am a little hesitant about where I should go or who to see. I am considering myself a "newbie" for the simple fact that I haven't seen a provider. With a studio, you go in get a massage and some service and off you go. Not as personal as say going to a provider just for sex. So, the question is do I go to a "newbie" friendly provider, a AMP, or maybe SCS?
I will say that I am a little anxious thinking about it. I know a lot of you all have more expeirence. Thanks ahead of time.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #2
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

it all depends on what you are seeking.

if you want that get in, get massge, get service, out you go, perhaps southern comfort, based on my experience several yrs ago.

at amp's, you usually get all but a massage. tho some women give decent massages, even walk-on-your-back massages.

cant comment about newbie friendly providers since i've been doing this for yrs and am a no longer a newbie.

just be clear in your mind what you specifically are looking for, search for it [or ask for recommendations] and then go have some fun, but be reasonable and flexible in your expectations. you might have more fun that you expected.
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:26 AM   #3
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Southern Comfort is a great place to go with alot of pretty ladies. Also there's a new place called Temporarily yours that's great too.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks for the help. I guess a studio is somewhat mechanical. You go in, get undressed lay on the table, she comes back in, massage for a little bit, you turn over...(I'm sure you get the picture) verses scheduling w/ a lady, going to meet her then I am guessing there is some convo, and then one thing leads to another. Hope that makes sense. From a comfort stand point just trying to figure out which side of the fence to fall.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 04:11 PM   #5
mansfield
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It's all individual taste I guess, but I started with a well reviewed newbie friendly independent with a nice incall. I was very comfortable and highly recommend that route. AMPs and SC's just have an "icky" ness about them, my opinion only of course.

We are very lucky in the DFW area. Wonderful ladies that really make a guy feel comfortable and cared for.
mansfield is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:03 AM   #6
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I think if you're used to a studio experience you should try Southern Comfort. I don't think seeing an independent or agency provider is all that different from a studio, although it depends on the provider I guess. The scheduling and delayed gratification aspects are really the biggest differences compared to a studio or AMP, IMO.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithyphallicus View Post
I think if you're used to a studio experience you should try Southern Comfort. I don't think seeing an independent or agency provider is all that different from a studio, although it depends on the provider I guess. The scheduling and delayed gratification aspects are really the biggest differences compared to a studio or AMP, IMO.
the sc rates seem a bit higher than some indys, but they have a different overhead structure and business model, so it seems appropriate.

and as ithy said, w/ a studio or amp, you can be there, in there, and out of there in less than 2 hrs. with an indy, it might be 1 hr to 2 weeks before the deed is done. to each their own.

however, SC is not my 1st choice. but it might be yours. they've been around a while, so surely some guys think of it as a good choice.

best of luck
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:41 PM   #8
blaeese
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Read the reviews which should be a great help.
blaeese is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #9
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks all. I appreciate the advice. I guess it all boils down to two things, 1) if I want to just go and have a , Like you said, get in, get done and get out.Or, 2) If I am looking for a more intimate experience. I am guessing that an independant would be more like that.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:55 AM   #10
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Something about AMPs, almost like a factory. Same with studios. Agencies aren't bad, though. I booked with several of the Private Connection providers. It's all good.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:44 PM   #11
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW View Post
Something about AMPs, almost like a factory. Same with studios. Agencies aren't bad, though. I booked with several of the Private Connection providers. It's all good.

IMHO the AMP thing. Depends on who you see and how often. I have seen many indies and a few studio girls during my period of "shopping." I see almost exclusively AMP girls now. Difference is, I am not a bang every girl in town guy. Indy or AMP I find what I like and stay with it. With that MO, my fav AMP girls (who obviously meet my style preferences) are incredible. Two AMP girls and one UTR indy are almost all I see now.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #12
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

i think I have fallen on the side of the indy. I am going to see sexymscindy. You guys have been an incredible amount of help. I should be good.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:30 PM   #13
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Going in the right direction, I was stumbling around AMP, etc, CL, BP, found the boards and since then I have not had a bad session. Go to the socials, met a provider and see if you click. Read their ads, the smart ones (some of the pimp ones) post but you can tell. If you dig the chick's attitude you will probably click. READ REVIEWS.
LuckJack is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women