Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
InU
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40
Default Just a basic question.

If your paying. Should it be all about you?
InU is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:39 PM   #2
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by InU View Post
If your paying. Should it be all about you?
YES...You are spending your hard earned money so yes it should be about you and how you want to spend your time (within her comfort zone)
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:41 PM   #3
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Damn straight!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:54 PM   #4
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

To a point.

Any service provider, in any field, should strive to go above and beyond to make each of their clients happy. However, in the hobby, as in many fields, the client can sometimes be his own biggest obstacle to ultimate satisfaction.

If you arrive at a date with even a slight chance that you could be malodorous, sweaty, or clammy in any area of your body, please ask to take a shower. And don't just rinse off. Scrub. With soap. And rinse well. If you're not squeaky clean, don't expect to get a lot of oral attention down there.

If you give off a condescending, demanding or rude attitude, don't expect to get much love in return.

If you do things that make the provider uncomfortable (i.e., attempting to order "off the menu" items, doing things she's already told you she doesn't like, haggling regarding the donation, being rough or overly aggressive BCD, etc.) then expect to receive lackluster service, or even to be asked to leave.

Treat the session like you would any other date. If you are clean, respectful, and pay attention to nonverbal and verbal cues, and your requests are within reason, it's my opinion that the provider should focus her attention on making sure you have a great time. And remember that everyone has personal preferences and limitations that come into play. Like Viv said in Pretty Woman... "I say when, I say who..."

For me, a few specific things will always make me politely warn a client that I don't like that particular action, and will even make me stop a session if the client doesn't listen. I don't offer Greek, and absolutely hate having someone's tongue shoved inside my ear or having my face licked, so attempts at either of those will make me pull away quickly. But the quickest way to ruin a session with me is to forcefully push my head down. Resting your hand on my head or neck is fine. Gentle guiding is fine. But I have a history of neck and shoulder injuries, and other personal experiences that make that a big no-no for me. A forceful push will get one warning. Another one will end the session.

Aside from that, if it's not painful, cruel to animals, children or old people, or something you saw on "Big Dicks Inside Her Ass 11," it's all about you.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Unless what you want is for it to be all about her!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #6
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

True... men like Whispers only want to see their ladies melting with pleasure. If that's what you want, then by all means, make it all about her.

But if all you want is to make it all about her, and she lets you make it all about her... then is it also all about you?

My brain hurts.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:54 AM   #7
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

It depends. I think the best dates are the ones where there is communication before hand about likes or dislikes. Although I believe in letting things happen organically. If you are more of a pse kind of guy or sensual and passionate gfe kind of guy let the provider know. I find my BDSM sessions go wonderful because of the amount of communication before hand. I have them tell me a little bit about what they fantasize about and it makes such a difference. Something else to consider and I will give you an example. I did a 2 girl fbsm for a gent not too long ago. He had had doubles sessions that were interactive but never had he just lay on a table and have two girls tend to him and not have to do anything in return. But, if you gain gratification from pleasing the lady then I guess it wouldn't help to be all about yourself. I think you should be able to do what you like as long as you respect her boundries. I am so greatful I have only had a couple of clients that thought they were entiltled to tell me what to do, be rough, degrade and totally try to objectify me because they were suppling a donation. That was not cool at all and their is a special place for those type of clients. Luckily its only happend once or twice. I was really shocked when I first started providing to see most gents care about my pleasure as much as they care about their own. Its definately nice!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:35 AM   #8
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Unless what you want is for it to be all about her!
That's exactly what I was going to say.

But in the end, it's YOUR money, it's YOUR time.

"Welcome to Burger King, where you can have it your way."
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:02 AM   #9
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

It is about me, but of course it would me much better for me if my partner wanted to please me. So, in my simple mind I say, I please you, you please me. Also, most men would get a boost to their ego if they could pleasure a woman at will, and the sight, feel and smell of a woman in orgasm has to be the greatest turn-on. Isn't that why women fake orgasms...for the sake of our fragile ego?
austinkboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women