Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2010, 12:50 AM   #91
dsocorvette
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Love is NOT something that you can control. This "Hobby" that we participate in can be very emotional. Two people sharing something physical. Marriage and love are not guaranteed. I know of many providers and johns that fell in love, some married and have relationships like anyone else. I personally couldn't marry a lady that was providing in this hobby. If she stopped then that would be different. I guess I'm the jealous type. lol.
dsocorvette is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:37 AM   #92
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

How many hobby wives can a Mormon have???
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:33 AM   #93
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Thumbs up

What you wrote dsocorvette is very true and I am with you in your feelings.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:58 AM   #94
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
Back in the days of old when a woman played hard to get and refused a mans advances he didn't have to worry about a restraining order. His persistance payed off in some cases and the relationships lasted lifetimes.

Now, I'll forego the restraining order and live as a single man if I ever meet someone I may or may not have feelings for. To the women I may see in the hobby, just smack me back to reality if I start getting stupid.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:02 AM   #95
SeanJohnson
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

I had a friend that once fell in love with a provider... They ended up getting married, lasted for about a year then got divorced and ended in not such a good way. The entire relationship was full of insecurity and jealousy. She quit providing but both were jealous and insecure - not honest with each other. I say run away... keep it for what it is. As others have said, this is all about NSA fun and fantasy! Just my $0.02
SeanJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:11 AM   #96
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm having fun just watching CPI stalking folks and LonesomeDove running around naked scaring people! I like this thread

Now I see we've thrown Mormons into the mix, this is going to be a helluva day! )
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #97
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Can a Mormon have a 100 wives??????
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:33 PM   #98
rakuguy
Ambassador

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
How many hobby wives can a Mormon have???
if a woodchuck could chuck wood
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #99
rakuguy
Ambassador

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsocorvette View Post
Love is NOT something that you can control.
you would know. lol
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #100
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Very interesting thread.
I have felt real affection for a few of the ladies I've met and do care about them, but if I find myself wanting a little bit more than a fu*k buddy then I will pull away. Maybe go see someone new.

Sometime back I began to have some very strong feelings toward a lady I was seeing regularly. She would on occasion send me a short message to say hi or that she missed me. It never bothered me, in fact I was quite flattered. As I began to have these stronger feelings toward her, I began to think that maybe she felt the same way. I'm sure she was being her usual sweet self, but I was losing my grip on reality. I stopped seeing her for a while and after I thought about it, it scared the hell out of me.

I did go back and see her once again eventually, and had an incredible time. Yes, the feelings were still there, a bit more subdued maybe, but still there somewhat.

She has never given me any real indication the feeling was mutual or that she ever looked at me as anything more than a good client, so I doubt I would ever speak up and tell her how I feel. But, I still sometimes have that nagging sense of curiousity ..... what if?

Would I ask her to stop providing?
No, I wouldn't. That would be a decision for her to make, not me.
Would I quit hobbying?
Only if I wanted to, not because she asked me to.

So, I guess that kind of makes me an ass but I've been down the road of monogamy and the controlling nature that ruins a good relationship. Never again. So I am grateful for the hobby.

I have friends and family that have been much more fortunate than I and found a true mate. They all have said one thing in common.
Although there are always rough spots, it isn't all that hard to make it work.

I don't know if that is possible, I've never experienced that. But if it is possible, it don't matter a damn how you met. True mutual love conquers all.

Clouddancer
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:51 PM   #101
amplifier
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

It happened to me once and it was a mistake. My suggestion if you start developing "those" feelings is to mix in a few other providers rather than seeing the ATF exclusively. It helps you to realize that this is just fun for the hobbyist/business (and hopefully) fun for the provider. Start seeing the ATF exclusively and you can talk yourself into thinking it's a committed relationship.
amplifier is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:22 PM   #102
surfindick
Account Disabled

Been there done that......fun while it lasts.......ends up bad....I will probably do it again!
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:55 PM   #103
TheRealJohnnyRingo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfindick View Post
Been there done that......fun while it lasts.......ends up bad....I will probably do it again!
That A Boy! I knew you'd have to sound off eventually! LOL
TheRealJohnnyRingo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women