Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #46
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post
A good friend of mine here on eccie says "deny til you die" and that's my policy on those who don't "need to know"
Unless your caught by the wife and then go for the big numbers.....

When I was caught in Houston years ago I had almost 300 posted reviews.....

She had to deal with the fact that I liked to fuck and had fucked a lot of gals but not that I had any emotional involvement with any other ladies..... no girlfriend/love intersts wanting my heart.... just my money...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #47
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I just recently decided to get out of a relationship. I told her that I wanted to lay everything out on the table and be honest with her. Then told her about my P4P for the past 5 years and that I have been with several women.

It worked perfectly. She dumped me and said I was disgusting and never wanted to see me again. Now Im single again and didnt have to be the bad guy.........I was trying to be the nice guy and just be honest
atxbrad is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:49 PM   #48
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

The reply that it's none of their business is dodging the issue. Depending on the nature of the relationship, she, and even maybe you, may think that is perfectly a valid question as an SO.

I don't like lies, and have made a habit of telling truth in outrageous ways that people think is a lie. I can't remember ever not getting laid or breaking up because of my number. In fact, I had a good friend of a couple of years that wanted to get into my pants so badly that she kept texting me at odd hours and ended up practically raping me after we had a conversation about sex that included how many women I've had sex with.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #49
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Location: Undisclosed Location...where The Hobby is curiously absent
Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
I don't like lies, and have made a habit of telling truth in outrageous ways that people think is a lie.

Howdy, Folks!

Heh - here ya go, folks...

Baloney Pony is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:56 AM   #50
LatinMan
Valued Poster

I would be honest and say something such as "more than the 10 fingers on my two hands".
LatinMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:10 AM   #51
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default any guy lucky

enough to be having you on a consistant basis and not paying should concern himself with thoughts other than previous guys. enjoy the moment women who look like you dont come around too often in a guys lifetime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess View Post
I've never understood why people feel the need to even ask that question. It's personal and usually has no bearing on the current relationship.

If asked "how many partners I've had sex with?" I usually reply with something flippant like "enough to be good at it" or "at one time?"
Tess
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:30 AM   #52
Austinfunandfit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Ralphie you have to avoid that whole conversation or be prepared to redirect or say something like "not that many I've never counted" that way it seems like you aren't a putting notches in the headboard.
Austinfunandfit is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #53
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I have said this to many new friends who ask me about dating in general.

" I am a single and I have a single male lifestyle for the past 20 yrs."
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #54
conservative44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Just tell her its not a game to you, and you quit keeping score after high school. So you don't keep track any more. Its always worked for me...
conservative44 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:28 AM   #55
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Since this thread is most likely nearing its end, I'm a gonna' try to wind it down w/ something only a perverted rabbit as thus would find humorous...

Tell her u had a medical condition called diphallic terrata, and ask her "If you ought to multiply your number by 0.5 ?".

Since she's gonna' to pause long enough to process that Q, deal her from the bottom of the deck by turning her Q back on herself and ask her "Would you rather boink or is my tongue your preferred method of choice for deciding for yourself ?".

Stale mate.
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #56
Hardriver
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by down41 View Post
When a cop pulls you over for weaving on your way home from a party and asks how many drinks you've had, you say two and try to act sober.

Just use that as a guide.
down41 by far providing (yeah, pun intended) the best advice I've read so far... and of course as always some sage advice from Sophia Bella!

Say, isn't it a Cheryl Crow song? "Lie to me... I'll believe" Yeah, go with that!
Hardriver is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women