Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
Guest122711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Tight?

Just gonna throw this one out there. I see lots of ads for "tight" pussy. Maybe im stupid or something but that honestly does not appeal to me.

Im by no means huge or anything but tight kinda fucking hurts. Im not saying, as someone put it in chat the other day, looking to throw a hot dog down a hallway but to me tight isnt all that great.

If I had to choose between a virgin and not I'll take not.

Anyway just my two cents, but I think tight is way way overrated.
Guest122711 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:23 PM   #2
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

It's all tight for Gonzo! Okay, maybe not. I too prefer experience but like they say, but it's all good.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:17 PM   #3
Guest021710-3
Account Disabled

My ex's father was a physician before his passing.....and according to her; the more a woman has sex the tighter it will feel because of swelling. My psycho ex from grad school also had the same theory...so we tested the theory over time and they appear to be correct. After a few weeks of having sex 1-3 times a day...she felt tighter to both of us. After abstaining from sex for a few weeks....mostly because of finals...there was a definite difference. Well....you get the moral of this story.

Another piece of advice from my ex; she says the main cause of odor in a woman's vaginal area is semen. If a woman is using condoms during sex, her natural scent gets a little stronger during and immediately after her cycle. So, if you are with a woman and there is a strong odor during sex...either there is a problem or she is having unprotected sex with someone...so don't go there. While I could not live with my ex, her medical advice always turned out to be correct.
Guest021710-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:06 PM   #4
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

its kinda like girls "A" "b" and "c" all claiming to give the best bj or provide the best experience..saying "i have the tightest pussy" or have a "tight" pussy is just one more thing they hope catches a potential customers eye. Perhaps the guys are use to loose women, perhaps they have small dicks and need a "so called" tight pussy.. but alas..even if guys are "telling her this" or guys are "telling other hobbyiest" this.. really doesn't matter..its still like anything a matter of perception and opinion..which as we know can vary between everyone!

as far as the comment of "strong odor" indicated unprotected sex so don't go there.. first of all..every girl has a personal life, some are even god forbid MARRIED.. do you honestly believe they make their husband and or long time SO wear protection..lol

hell do you think some of these girls aren't fucking up and having one night stands where some guy rides them bareback and cum is being left in their pussy?

but to indicate that one should stay away because a provider may be having unprotected sex..well hell its time to not hobby with alot of people..most married providers and providers with long time SO's will be going bareback..

but back to the subject

tight pussy= one more claim, one more hope to attract a customer, one more attempt to put cash in the pocket
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:33 PM   #5
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

@deannluv

Working out and Kegels do help.

Seach for kegel queen here.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:46 PM   #6
gregory_m2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I would prefer a slightly tight one for the grip. Doesn't lot of men look for greek because it is tight?
gregory_m2003 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:03 AM   #7
Guest021710-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
as far as the comment of "strong odor" indicated unprotected sex so don't go there.. first of all..every girl has a personal life, some are even god forbid MARRIED.. do you honestly believe they make their husband and or long time SO wear protection..lol

hell do you think some of these girls aren't fucking up and having one night stands where some guy rides them bareback and cum is being left in their pussy?

but to indicate that one should stay away because a provider may be having unprotected sex..well hell its time to not hobby with alot of people..most married providers and providers with long time SO's will be going bareback..
I'm not saying stay away. Personally, I don't want to DATY shortly after a provider just had bareback sex with someone. It's not relevant whether they are having bareback sex with a husband or a boyfriend. If a provider is having casual sex with strangers, that places me at risk...I have an issue with that.
Guest021710-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:17 AM   #8
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available
Wink This is a miracle.....

I would have to say that, after year in the business, if you can find a provider that advertise a "tight" and/or firm physique. That is actually "tight" and/or firm. You have found the diamond in the rough.

Not very many provider actually have the freedom to be that "tight". So yeah, if you ask me, this is a "rarity".

Hey, but you are entitled to see a more expanded provider.
That is what hobbing is all about.
Finding what you like and enjoying.

So enjoy!
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:23 PM   #9
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Just MY opinion but tight could very much depend on the size of the gentleman, couldn't it? I have also heard gentlemen say that they would rather have someone who had good muscle control and could squeeze and release. GOOOOOOO kegals!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:41 PM   #10
Duke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Vnurse I wonder who are the providers with the best kegels?

On the other extreme is providers who offer fisting on p411 - a seach showed 7 in Dallas.
I know that part of the female body stretches to have a baby but it is hard to imagine fisting and tight in the same woman.

I would love to hear opinions on this.
Duke is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #11
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't know about who has "the best", Duke but I have my opinions about the fisting and tightness.

If a woman offers fisting, she would probably take a day or so off to let her muscles get back to normal. I would think that doing kegal exercises would be essential in helping that out as well.

Not everyone has the same amount of muscle tone. Even "down there". Sorry I don't have a definitive answer for you.
vnurse is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women