Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2010, 11:51 AM   #31
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Threesome

COG Kristi Noem is different for sure. 21 traffic violations, 6 warrants for no show in court and a quote that she likes to drive fast. I too was smitten.Voted out a Georgetown Law School Grad and President of the Law Review for a high school grad they think and part time student and ranch hand. WTF it is South Dakota and I am from there.

Ok I might consider an encounter but Sarah must get the moose blood washed out, I wont lay on an altar for Christine and with Kristi I don't want to do stuff while she is driving.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:47 PM   #32
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I wish the economy would improve in the next two years (not for Obama's sake) but I don't believe it is going to happen. The federal reserved decided yesterday to purchase $600 billion of bonds which will then filter down to private concerns. This will serve to inflate the money supply which Wall Street is reacting today favorably. They see a short term payoff but then reality hits in about two years. The Financial Times is predicting that the dollar will lose up to 20% of its value. We lost 15% from the last bailout, which is what this is by the way. Now this is a great way to pay off what we owe and I mean big amounts of money like billions of dollars. The problem is for the regular person we should see the price of groceries, gas, and services start going up within the next 12 months. Of course, BOs MO is to blame someone else.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:58 PM   #33
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Inflation

Geez Galt you might actually have to pay someone more than a $100 if that happens?
Old 11-04-2010, 11:00 PM   #34
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Term limits are to protect you from someone else's representative. don't they get paid pension for life anyway thats what the bitching should be about

Oh, Obama never tried to compromise with the GOP. Can you cite one example? your a dickhead what about the heath bill.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #35
john_galt
Valued Poster

You just made my point cheaper, where was the compromise? Answer: there was no compromise.

As for my first tidbit, I guess I have to explain to cheaper; if a representative goes before his constituents and promises them the sun, the earth, and the moon then says that he will get the money from other people in the country so don't worry. He will be elected ad infinitum and other people will pay for it. So term limits will stop him eventually. As for the pension; ALL representatives get a pension after only eight years in office. So don't worry about Dennis Moore, he got his.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:58 AM   #36
1963Cobra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

The Fed's new program QE II won't do any good until the FDIC relaxes the new rules on the banks. Banks have money to loan now but the FDIC rules won't allow them to loan it. If you don't have perfect credit and actually don't need the money they won't loan it to you. All this new program will do is add more money to the Banks that they can't / won't loan out. As a business owner my confidence level is still not to the point that I am hiring or borrowing to expand. I don't trust the winners any more than I trusted the losers. They are going to have to show me something (yes I am from MO) before I move to expand and bring back jobs.

As far a a long term solution - TERM LIMITS is the only way we get long term results. Just keep sending the incumbents home at every election sooner or later they will get the message.

As far as compromise FORGET IT - Now the Democrats can sit in the back
1963Cobra is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:37 AM   #37
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Election aftermath

I just read an article and backed up by a picture it was the coolest thing.
In Delaware there is a time honored tradition that the winning and losing candidates "bury the hatchet." They meet in public and go through the ritual.

I like it.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:17 AM   #38
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Missouri prop A passed so we get to vote on the earnings tax. Living in KC, I have accepted this as a part of the taxes I have to pay. I had decided that it wasn't that big of a deal when I priced the difference in homes from Gladstone, Parkville vs. KCMO. The homes in KC cost far less and so were the RE taxes, so I figured it was one or the other. I'll bet the Earnings tax gets repealled which should make the people who work in KC but live outside the city limits happy, but Funkhouser has said that the property taxes will have to rise too make up for the difference making me not happy, especially since those doing the home apprasials don't think the values have gone down in the last couple of years.

I also read that now that the Missouri house has such a large Republican majority, that they will push to reduce the State income tax rate and go for a consumption (Sales Tax) to replace the revenues. This was never considered in the past because it was considered to be regressive. Then I found out that this is being pushed by the same billionaire (Rex Sinquefield) who provided all the funding (over $11m) to get the prop A approved.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:34 AM   #39
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Galt, Obama compromised as much as the GOP is going to compromise in the house. Watching them gloat and thump their chests yesterday and all stating how their going to tell Obama how it is, was disgusting and just emphaized to me how we have just traded one group of jackass's for another.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #40
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Chest Thumping

DD agree 100%

They need to do something constructive and not be an anchor on the ass of the people.

There is no mandate!
Old 11-09-2010, 03:44 AM   #41
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
The individuals I mentioned were not tea party members, there were black members of the GOP. I also like that they elected more women. If you have a problem with Blacks and Women being elected thats your problem.
TWICE as many Congresswomen are Democrats than Republicans. TWICE as many Senators are Democrats than Republicans. Welcome to the party. You're years late!

I think Republicans got TWO black Congressmen elected. Compare that to SEVENTEEN on the Democratic side. Welcome to the party. You're decades late!

You'll be dead of old age by the time Republicans put a black woman in the U.S. Senate.

Republican Young Guns: ...a lotta balding old white guys with white hair

...but wait! even MORE white guys!
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I am not a Republican, but as a slightly older white male with very distinguished looking graying temples, I think the term "Young Gun" is appropriate. Did I mention my "bedroom blue" eyes?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women