Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162764
Yssup Rider60470
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36223
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2010, 11:59 PM   #16
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClairJordan View Post
Victoria; I remember when you originally posted that motto; I copied it down and attached it to the inside of my business planner. On a recent trip to China; my business guide and interpreter saw it and also copied it into his business planner.

Many thanks for re-posting this; just wanted to let you know several people around the world now carry this with them....

How awesome is that!!

Great post. A tool I use to guide manifestation is Deepak Chopra's Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, bascially a guide to universal laws that govern taking the unmanifest (a thought) to matter. He combines quantum physics with Vedic science, the ancient practice which gave birth to yoga. It's all about training your mind to be positive and open to possbility, and able to live in the wisdom of uncertaintly while the gets behind you. That can be very difficult in today's tumultuous world but so critical. And yes, your attitude rubs off on everyone around you, so it ain't even all about you!
What tools do others used to stay focused and positive?
I love Deepak Chopra and that is exactly who I thought of when Princess posted this. Thank you princess. I like the motto It's not my business what others think of me! I am a firm beliver in karma too. I see it all the time and that's what keeps me from losing my temper when people are being assholes!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:50 AM   #17
bundy64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Hey V,

Thats a terrific motto! It truly is our 'attitude' that personifies who we are to those around us.

Make it a great day!
Bundy

______________________________ ______________________________ ____

"When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute." ~Author Unknown
bundy64 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #18
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeAcH View Post
"Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?"

I love it!
I always try to abide by the "Treat others how you wish to be treated." mentality.

Love this thread!
Since my attitude is between my legs, usually hagning to the right ... I'm not sure anything contagious would be viewed as desirable.

rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:53 AM   #19
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I have to say that it goes both ways. If I have a crap day, I really shouldn't take it out on you. If my boss treats me like a dog turd, you may be the saving grace for the day. Relax me, focus me, let me have multiple shots with you so it only takes one shot on the boss. Ooops, shouln't say that last part, should I? But the rest goes.
austin_voy is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #20
PeAcH
Professional Fluffer

User ID: 4548
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrabbit View Post
Since my attitude is between my legs, usually hagning to the right ... I'm not sure anything contagious would be viewed as desirable.

ROFL! Your post was funny, then I noticed your avatar and nearly died with laughter.

Thank you rrrabbit!
PeAcH is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women