Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2010, 03:01 AM   #1
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default A RUSH OF OUTSIDE INPUT

don't wont to keep anybody from posting on here however its kinded hard when we have alot of people from outside the state putting research info on here & we don't know them. its like if john galt puts a review out I trust because hell he's been around awhile & types stuff that people don't like le wants people to like them. Me I have low reviews this year but i have been around since aspd days. So what say you.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #2
perpetualdesign
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Being as this board is open to anyone, you will always have to choose which posts to value. Now that you have explained part of your value system, it will be that much harder. Do you really think le doesn't know how to act like an asshole?
perpetualdesign is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think it matters where they're at. We don't question out of state providers about their whereabouts when they drop in to comment on threads. Just my 2 cents. I think everyone should be welcome. I comment on the TX forums sometimes...
As to whose input you trust, you just have to do research on them like everyone else.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:17 PM   #4
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Outside comments

Might be more out of territory posters that maybe are discredited in their own regions and move to where they are not known as well and then get a voice?

Kinda like whack a mole with Galt. Then you move.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #5
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

This board is not my only souce to make sure a provider is legit. There are other boards you should keep an eye on.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:12 PM   #6
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

That's definitely true Big Mike.
Also GOOGLE is my best friend.

Everyone should utilize every avenue they can to make sure we all stay safe.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:24 PM   #7
thorough9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

not to mention that providers move around all of the time, and if a provider has burned quite a few of hobbyists in Dallas(hypothetically) and then moves to KC, the info would be much appreciated. Nobody complains about searching other areas' databases for info, so what's the difference between a live hobbyist providing info, or a review posted in another area.

p.s. Tinyeye does not have every picture on the web in its database. many of the pics on BP are not on tinyeye. An out-of-towner, who can definately tell you that what you're seeing is not what you're gonna get(bait and switch), is much appreciated. Not to mention, the savings in gas, $, TOFTT, etc.

And if you don' think the info is reliable, then check it out.
RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH
thorough9 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #8
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Personaly I like the openness of this site. Not only do I post here, but on the national boards as well. Not sure what you are you are getting at Cheaper. Though someone who joined this site 8 mo's before the death of ASPD and has over 1200 posts with 8 reviews hardly lacks credibility IMO.......and yes you should use more than one site.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

what I am say is this I have no problem with people from outside states giving info However in the last month or so the trend is very high & as always when new trends pop up then you check them out. So what i need is what you think of this new trend it is our job here to see hear read & research what is around like I said not tring to keep people from posting just had a thought & so i put it out so you ladies & guys can think about it.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:49 PM   #10
jeff one086
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit View Post
don't wont to keep anybody from posting on here however its kinded hard when we have alot of people from outside the state putting research info on here & we don't know them.
i can only think you are speaking of pmdelites posting in the iso in the last few days.
i know of him, but then again i have been around a little while longer, and traveled a bit more than most.
pmdelites has been traveling to kc from dallas since before this site started.
and if you want to talk old aspd days, go check his profile on eraps, you will see he joined aspd in 2000.
a little bit before anyone here, except maybe bubba, and bubba is a texas transplant too.
although i haven't agreed with all pm has said over the years, he has travel more road, knows the kc hobby better, and has had more kc trim, than many people that live here.
jeff one086 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women