Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2010, 06:06 PM   #46
zappa
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

As pointed out previously, context is extremely important. Why else would someone even consider traveling to SA, Houston or Dallas from South Texas solely to hobby? There is certainly a pronounced lack of quality, reputable providers readily and regularly available in South Texas, so significant competition at higher prices is relatively nonexistent to begin with. For example, someone such as Emily would probably not do as well in Dallas or Houston over an extended period of time at her current rates, but she can get away with it in CC because there is simply no competition (and she does not post photos). At any rate, there are myriad variables to consider here, and the definitive answer to getting more appointments is most unlikely to be "raise your rates". Without solid statistics and candid, transparent peer review, the easiest person to fool is yourself.
zappa is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:10 AM   #47
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

Good points Z. There are a lot of variables and these boil down to regional areas, personal choices, etc etc. Market studies have not been conducted in this area but have been in the bigger cities. Some hobbyists simply choose not to hobby in their own back yard so to speak. I don't know how it could be done here (but given enough time I could probably figure it out LOL). I've always wished I could get all the local ladies together for a meeting of sorts to discuss issues and strategies etc and get the gents together to find out what they want and how we can do things different yada yada yada. But people don't want to be told how to run their business and get pretty damned pissed when you attempt to do that.
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:21 AM   #48
splitbumpr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

You are absolutely right txbrandy and that is why miss sexy started this thread to ask the question why is it so slow around here.
We talked about it and i told her this from my point of view.
In corpus christi when a new restaurant opens everyone in town tries to get in for weeks it seems like no wants to eat at home.
Then months go by and equilibrium kicks in restaurant sales go down.
Sometimes sales go so far down restaurant lets people go and then years go by restaurant closes down (Ruby Tuesday, Bennigans, Black Eyed Pea)there are others.
So i asked her when she first started how was it. She said she had a hard time keeping up like a new restaurant everyone wanted to try the new girl on the block.
Now equilibrium in hobby kicks in and sales go down some providers struggle to keep up some leave for better markets and some just fade away.
The point I'am trying to make here is if you can provide a unique service that no one has then equilibrium will have less of an effect on you.
But if your services are much the same or close to services other providers have then equilibrium will effect you in corpus christi.
splitbumpr is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:29 PM   #49
tradermac75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'm surprised that with these pricing threads, there never seems to be much discussion about the difference between getting new clients versus keeping your regulars. I suspect that there are a lot guys who see just one or two providers regularly that don't post very often if ever, so maybe these discussions tend to get skewed by guys who typically do not repeat with providers as often.

I would think that it's a lot easier (and safer) to keep your regulars than to bring in a new client - so if you want to keep your business up, you need to know what your regulars want - maybe discounted longer sessions, maybe some specials for regulars only, or something like that.

I know that for me, the rate doesn't generally affect who I see, but the pricing structure for longer appointments might determine how long I see her. (Obviously, I'd be much more likely to set up a longer appointment with a $250/hr girl if her 2 hour rate is $350 vs $500).

I may be the only one that thinks this way, but I doubt it.
tradermac75 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:53 AM   #50
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradermac75 View Post
I'm surprised that with these pricing threads, there never seems to be much discussion about the difference between getting new clients versus keeping your regulars. I suspect that there are a lot guys who see just one or two providers regularly that don't post very often if ever, so maybe these discussions tend to get skewed by guys who typically do not repeat with providers as often.

I would think that it's a lot easier (and safer) to keep your regulars than to bring in a new client - so if you want to keep your business up, you need to know what your regulars want - maybe discounted longer sessions, maybe some specials for regulars only, or something like that.

I know that for me, the rate doesn't generally affect who I see, but the pricing structure for longer appointments might determine how long I see her. (Obviously, I'd be much more likely to set up a longer appointment with a $250/hr girl if her 2 hour rate is $350 vs $500).

I may be the only one that thinks this way, but I doubt it.
I think you are right on the money with that TM.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:39 AM   #51
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

Wee..eeeeellll.... Let's discuss it then

Providers should treat every gentleman as a potential regular (just in case he decides to become one). However, in reality, being a "regular" isn't the name of the game. Variety rules in the hobby. We can't rely on regulars because life happens (they move away, the SO discovers whats going on, etc) also we can't depend on how regular a regular is (once a week, once a month, once a year?) I have a few guys who SAY that they just see me and one other gal on a regular basis, but his regular basis is generally once a month - maybe twice - maybe once every two months.

So yes, it would be nice to have five regulars who all see me at least once a week. In the real world, we know we need to keep new clients coming in because regulars typically do have a shelf life for various reasons, not all of which may have to do with us and how well we treat them.

Discounted multi-hour sessions I do reserve for "regulars" but I don't advertise them. That's something I prefer to discuss with them. Personally, and don't frown on me due to this please, I only want a new client for an hour until I can determine whether or not I can stand them for longer. I don't want a new client booking me for two to three hours and come to find out we don't "click" or they annoy the hell out of me. I may be able to put up with them (and honestly vice versa, they may not like me) for an hour at a time but I'm not that great an actress that I can pretend to like them for more than an hour. Hence only schedule an hour with me and we will see how it goes.
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:19 AM   #52
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Above, some very interesting info and some on-point conclusions, too.

Reality, the hobby environment is what it is.

Meanwhile, Miss Sexy, think about taking advantage of all the various resources out there.

-- You may, for example, post from time to time in ad forums in SA or Austin or Houston, etc., and let hobbyists there know that if they travel to the CC area that you would like to make them feel welcome.

-- You may also, if time and interest permits, post in those area's coed discussions.

At the very least, check out the other area boards, like ourhome2.net and eraps.net if nothing else. Consider attending local events and those elsewhere, too.

And, check into and with the ladies elsewhere on those boards (this one too) who seem to be in your self-category and compare notes.

Learn from those providers with experience how and why and what they do to succeed. Nothing drastically wrong with hearing what the guys say in public, but also ask your regulars in private why they return; what is it that your offer that keeps them on board.

Way above it was noted that you should consider honing in on your strengths. And add to those with massage and other services.

imho the main reason many gents go to see a lady is not due mainly to her looks, body, skills, etc., but to the gents' own comfort levels. Not that those don't count, of course. But, imho, many gents seriously want:

Comfort - is the incall safe, cozy, clean, comfortable.

Comfort - is the provider easy to deal with, reliable, skilled in making a client feel wanted, warm, accepted.

Comfort - is there some chemistry - ease of communication both outside the boudoir and inside as well.

Comfort - is there room for some "fantasy" if the occasion demands, some "experimentation" if desired, some "extended fun."
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women