Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42295
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-22-2010, 04:23 AM   #16
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
It's no wonder so many people dislike you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madalyn grace View Post
I sure I will get some bs for this but I really don't care... what anyone thinks of me... I am here and I am staying..
maddy,

You must be a mind reader.

You posted the thoughts from my mind and the words right out of my mouth.

I could not have stated my own personal position better than what you have done.

Excellent post.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #17
MrGiz
BANNED

Yes..... Mr Livonia most certainly has the right to be here as much as any of us!! I said I thought he was already welcome here.... but PLEASE try to stop the whining , which he has become famous for!

Anyone who thinks the flood of hate mail and PM's is an idiot.... but Jeeeeeez..... he seems to live off of it! Sometimes, ya gotta sit back and figure out what the common thread has been!

Giz
Old 10-22-2010, 04:56 PM   #18
Chris Hansen
BANNED

Dale in Hot Springs, You're free to go if you wish.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:43 PM   #19
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmm Chris Hansen is so hot..
Old 10-22-2010, 09:32 PM   #20
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

No one should ever leave a place of "enjoyment" due to others.. if someone has that much control and power of pressure over another..thats pretty impressive on those people..

Keep in mind some make their own bed..then hate lying it

keep in mind that some make post perhaps even like this in order to get "attention" in order to get the "please don't go" from the hired help..in order to feel a void in their lives and feel wanted.. especially when someone doesn't want their account disabled..

keep in mind that its numero uno most important to keep your "real life" from your "hobby life" and someone should only be recieving "hate mail" to their hobby email.. which can simply be ignored..

Keep in mind that this place is suppose to be about p4p.. personal lives checked at the door.. when one opens themselves in a public forum they open themselves to more than just thumbs up and kudos.. people should be more aware of the possible backlash of posting certain things and what that is tied too.. and in the end.. livonia or "deanna" or any of us hopefully is a persona.. a place to get away and escape the daily grind.. if i came here and my real person with real troubles (which don't belong here anyways)..im asking for trouble..im asking for the "haters" to be out in force..perhaps in part because that persons "personal crap" is taking up space on the "haters" pretend, escape from reality world.. who is more right? who knows.. but no one here can attack another person "personally" unless given enough info to do so with..

yes some things shouldn't be opened up about..its the facts.. this is about engaging in p4p..guys talking about some fun times that have with "fake people".. girls advertising, discussions that are hobby related and probably should often be unrelatable to "1 individual".. but generic.. thus protecting yourself from the public eye..

No..no one should leave if they can co-exist, use the board for its intended purposes, not take things personally..and when they do not wanna take their ball(s) and go home..

if people are harrassing someone.. guess what..if its off the board..the board is not the hobby police.. another thing to be aware of is NON MEMBERS can read the threads.. NON members can read everything written in public.. people that have no ties to the board, people that no one knows about, people that mods can't control, don't know who they are,,where they came from..

if members are pming me with hate mail..send it along to people.. that can be dealt with..hate mail based on board postings..not much the board can do..since it could be a 16yr old kid fucking with people..

in the end.. people shouldn't post stuff that they may get hurt feelings over and then want kept private..

people shouldn't post in hopes to get some "pats on the back" from the hired help..

if people are leaving..they should disable their accounts and leave.. not hang around.. hanging around and then popping up in 4 months with all the arkansas heat makes it even more difficult to figure out who is potentially safe or not.. alot can happen in 3 months while someone is on hiatus..

someone wants to leave..they leave..they can come back with a new name and make people aware they are the "old name"..
Old 10-22-2010, 10:13 PM   #21
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
.... Anyone who thinks the flood of hate mail and PM's is [cool]... is an idiot.... but Jeeeeeez..... he seems to live off of it! Sometimes, ya gotta sit back and figure out what the common thread has been!

Giz
Just realized.... 12 hrs later.... I need to edit above.... sorry

P.S. - DeAnna..... it's kinda scary to know I hold one of the de-coder rings
Old 10-23-2010, 05:28 AM   #22
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

I agree with Deanna's observations. (Really, I do.)

That being said, this thread has run its course, Livonia said he's gone and I believe him. I wish him well, and I will miss his reviews.

Thread is closed.

Huck
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women