Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2010, 02:32 PM   #16
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

Wow, you tipped her. I have nothing to say after that.
The G.O.A.T is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:36 PM   #17
thefranchiseus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

wow, she saw you coming.
thefranchiseus is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:14 PM   #18
Black Dope Boy
BANNED

It’s common knowledge that providers charge more than their normal rate when on the road because they have a lot of extra expenses that they don’t have working from home.

Shame on you for not paying her!!!
Black Dope Boy is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:28 PM   #19
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

self edit, where is that drincking posting threAD?
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:37 AM   #20
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Her surprise seemed genuine and thinking back I have to wonder if someone, like a handler, was supposed to update her site and did not. Of course if that's the case, then it still hasn't been done.

She did back off once she saw the evidence. Yes, I was stupid to tip her but I was pretty upset at that point. Apparently she did see me coming.

She is from my home state and I spent the weekend there as a sort of a birthday trip. She COULD have become an ATF, she is certainly well versed in the erotic arts. And it isn't like I didn't check her out first. And we spent months flirting and chatting in PM's and posts elsewhere. I even PM'd a couple of guys that I know have seen her. One of these guys counts her as his ATF. I got nothing but good reports on her.

As for seeing her again, not likely. I'm taking a break from the hobby now (and that was the plan before this all came up). My birthday was to be my last playtime. Don't know when or if I'll return.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:11 AM   #21
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

My thoughts: after all your "flirting" and off-hours friendliness, she tabbed you for a sucker and figured you wouldn't argue about giving her more money.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:40 AM   #22
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If she quit, you wouldn't be able to see her on p411. And oddly enough the ladies I saw way back when never checked, I figure until I left. Always thought that was weird. I mean I never cheated anybody in my life, but how would they know. Also you threw in a tip for shenanigans? I mean, I'm no better but still. Giving a manicurist a few extra bucks even after she nipped some skin but is different than her running a scam and acting like the price ain't right there.

In my mind I like to pretend the lady who does the pedicure get all the tip. It's not true though. :/
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:55 AM   #23
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy View Post
The facts are:
(a) I saw a provider out of state.
(b) The envelope was in plain sight from the time she walked in the door.
(c) She did not check said donation until AFTER the session.
(d) She then accused me of shorting her.
(e) I am shocked, embarrassed and dismayed but SHE offers to check her webite. Lo and behold my donation is CORRECT, according to the site (and P-411 which I checked after she left).
(f) She backs off, but I gave her a tip (no snickers now)

So what should I think? I spent a lot of time flirting with this lady before traveling to another state to see her. She accused but then offered to check the facts and backed off when it showed I was right.

She said that she'd forgotten to update it (and P-411 which showed the same donation level).

Ladies, could you do that? Raise your rates and FORGET to fix your sites? (She doesn't advertise as far as I know and has stopped playing). Would you do that just to get a tip?

It confuses me even after over a month. And I checked her site this moring. The donation remains THE SAME as it was. What gives?

BTW she no longer plays, at least she doesn't advertise or get reviewed on any site that I am on. She told me she was quitting but since we had flirted so much and it was for my birthday she saw me.

I have run into this issue twice.. both times I showed the lady the lower rate on site and both times I told her that was the rate I was willing to pay.

There are a few ladies on here who do their ads in what I think are the best way.

Regardless of where they post their ads with photos as to what part of town, availability etc.. they have a link to their on CENTRAL website that has contact info, and rates.

This way they have 1 place to update.

This is a sign of a smart lady and that keeps them on my list of favs to call
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #24
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow...you should of gave a spankn without the tip!!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women