Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
VictoriaLove
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36660
My ECCIE Reviews
Default New Info!

Due to a number of Harassing Phone calls and Messages from Stalker Type Clients and Bothersome PIMPS I am non longer posting a phone number in my ad.

If you want to book an appt with Me please do so Via inbox or Email.
I am no longer avail for last min appt. You NEED to BOOK in advance.

I Greatly Apologize for this Inconvenience but I really Would feel more comfortable this way. Thank you for you patience and understanding!
VictoriaLove is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:02 PM   #2
r0ck3rgirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48154

Girl I don't put my number up. I realize that it is somewhat inconvenient but we have a right to our privacy just like the guys do. I think most of them usually pm first anyway. Have you really been getting phone calls from pimps? Thats messed up girl be careful
r0ck3rgirl is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Its a damn shame a lady has to put up with that type of crap. Sorry this happened to you, but there are low lifes all over the place. I am sure there are even a few of them on this site. The bad ones always ruin it for the good guys.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
charliec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Would rather you girls be safe than sorry. No worries, do what you need to do, we'll jump the hoops.
charliec is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #5
Jennatexas23
Account Disabled

User ID: 5483
Default Pimps etc.

I have received phone calls from pimps or madams, Just be nice to them and say no thanks, It always works for me. I Never get bullied If they keep calling I save there number and hit the ignore button. They go away after a while.
Best of luck to you be safe.
Jennatexas23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:10 PM   #6
VictoriaLove
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah I know, but when you are on a prepaid phone, and limited text messages, I really dont want to hear what a PIMP has to say and it takes away from my quality conversation from my friends and lovers....

And then I have a few clients that want to converse when I am having family time with my kids, and just want to talk about the HOBBY... I can't do all that, it's too much trying to entertain the idea of having a separate life from the Hobby!

I enjoy my choice of Business but I refuse to think I can't have ME time! I know I respect the time of others... And since I am venting let me say this too....
If I have seen you on a few occasions a month like maybe four or more, Please do not ask me for a discount more then what I am already offering, even if you give a lil more then usual... You make the choice to spoil me, doesn't mean I owe you any more then my great services, that I have been giving... cause one day I might just short change you on the session just because maybe I think I am giving you too much already and slacking a little wont hurt!
Right????

Ok I am done... Thanks for listening!
Old 10-13-2010, 04:50 PM   #7
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I agree. First off there is no excuse for someone contacting you all the time, no matter how many times you have seen them. You and your time doesnt belong to anyone else but yourself, unless you are being paid for it. As far as discounts go, your rates are reasonable for this area, and your special this week is great. My advice, for what its worth, if a client calls and just wants too talk, just tell him you are on your on time, and to call back when he would like to book. You are probably too nice, and thats a good thing if it doesnt effect your personal life. Some guys dont realize this is a p4p, and take advantage of ladies. For instance, I have a lot of free time but I sure as hell dont use it to waste the time of others. I may inquire on rates and services if I cant find them anywhere, then I decide if I want to try and book. I hate it when I see guys treat the ladies like they own them. I guess I just went on a little rant myself, but thats just me.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:59 PM   #8
VictoriaLove
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for being so understanding!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women