Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2010, 05:25 AM   #46
JayOnel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Late 70s. Cleveland, Ohio. Went into a massage parlor with 50 bucks. Lot of money back then but I was on an expense account. Nice lady took 40, showed me the lineup, I picked a knockout AA girl and she led me to the room. Told me oral was 50. I said OK and she left. I'm thinking ... cool. I've got ten bucks more, that makes 50. Put the 10 on the table and got ready. She comes back, explains the pricing system to me. I look disappointed. She gives me a massage and HJ. I feel like everyone is laughing at me as I walk out. Never went back ... to that one!
JayOnel is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:12 AM   #47
hotelal
Valued Poster

Subic Bay, PI.. first time I paid!! I still remember .10 for a cold San Miguel beer and $5 for the gdp. Funny part I still have her picture since we partied for 2 days!!
I was just a 17 yr old squid...
hotelal is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:23 AM   #48
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
How hard is it to find something beautiful about someone and tell them. everyone has something about them unique
lol. If a lady tells me: "your belly button is so beautiful I wish the flesh around it didn't hide it from view," - I can always console myself with the thought at least she is trying

Quote:
The Line - you can't be so good at what you do that you become the object of someones obsession. That goes beyond a WK I think. You like what she does and put up a good review , great. You like it so much you keep at it, when it's not true LADIES BE CAREFUL.
Oh, no! This is going to give me nightmares! The nightmare being: I find what I'm probably looking for, independent lady with just the right appearance, attitude and type of service, I want to become her regular, she thinks I am obsessive & becomes obnoxious or denies me what I crave, just to turn me away!

Oh, well: in the hobby as in life, turned down one day, turned on the next!

Seriously, yes, undue or unwanted sentiment is always a primary risk in this business.

Are obsessive types more of a problem in this business than in life? Probably not, but how would I know. Comparatively rare occurences I would hope.
Raphael is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:50 PM   #49
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

i started back in Sept when bartending jobs became too hard to find. Then i just started to enjoy my work, and now im no longer browsing the job sections anymore. lol
Guest091710 is offline   Quote