Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35841
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #16
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

DH....you left one thing out of your list.....he's just a good guy
Old 10-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #17
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Default If he ain't banned , he OUGHT TO BE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
He posted his first review on icky on Jan 6, 2010 (Trinity)
He dropped in his second on Jan 10, 2010 (Roxy)
It was clear from the beginning that he would be a pillar of the hobby community
When he gave us “BBQ Rules”, he showed us excellent incite in the relationship between a man and a woman.
He was one of the few who stood with me during my “Fuck sofia” stage………..s
He is a seeker of knowledge. Who else would start a thread asking who among us could explain a 275 lb hottie to him (I thinck he wanted to go in).
He is a man of few words. But, he gave us this nugget “Always remember guys, no matter how FINE she may be, someone is tired of fucking her
He has a very special place in his heart for the mega-hooktards among us. He was always sneaking a peak at McKenzie’s ads and telling us about them. I thinck he was cock blocking all of those times he warned poor souls about her.
After all of the post whores we have had to endure here lately, it gives me great pleasure to acknowledge a true legend of the hooker midway, a man of few words (why else would he have taken so long to get here), your friend and mine……….CONGRATULATIONS BBKID…………..ON POST 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
DH....you left one thing out of your list.....he's just a good guy
Lest we not forget, he was (the late) MRHAPPY's biggest fan!
I can't thinck of anything to say ..... except perhaps:

bbkido!

I don't make it a practice to Congratulate Post Hos. They all seem to do a wonderful job of it themselves. But, I took the time to re-read the now chronicled "Threadful Thousand," and can say, without reservation, I see no reason to change my practice now. So no kudos for your entry into Post-ho-dom, bbkido! SORRY!

Postpimp? Maybe!

Sorry for outing you with the photo, buddy, but it IS a momentous occasion. But FWIW, chicagosun said you look kind of cute in purple.

Old 10-06-2010, 03:38 PM   #18
AshrDashr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Congrats sir! Here's to many more!
Old 10-06-2010, 03:40 PM   #19
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Damn,
bbkid makes it to 1000 then gets BANNED.
congrats anyway.
WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
I thinck he put the BANNED title on himself. Just a guess.
I hope so.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #20
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

He's not banned..............trust me, I would know................lol
Old 10-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #21
proper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

bbkid congrats on a grand
Old 10-07-2010, 03:16 AM   #22
ftime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

YOU ARE A POST WHORE! Congrats! Wow....a 1000 posts. Bidness must really be slow....I'm just sayin'.... Not a lot of demand for male HOs these days?
Old 10-07-2010, 06:55 AM   #23
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Okay gang, I'm back.

Thanks to all of you friends for the kind words. dearhunter, thank you for starting this waste of band-width, totally useless thread. And boardman, thank you for the heartfelt compliment. You guys must have an awfully boring life.

Big Juan, you are right about my man, Pete Rose. Anybody gets on his arse and they're gonna hear about it from me. Absolutely, positively NO WAY does he not get into the Hall-of-Fame. Will not be during his lifetime (and maybe not mine, either), but he will be there. I'll get to watch him leggin' out a double/stretchin' it into a triple on the monitors in Cooperstown one of these days. No doubt about it.

Okay, I'm about done here. But one more topic: Texas Gator. Like I said in my PM to you. You're a sorry dog. Sir, here's to you looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life. bbkid don't forget - I'm in the shadows lurking to get ya'. It may be tomorrow, next week or next month, but YOU are in my sights. First off, I am very tempted to post (I know I promised that I wouldn't) the pics we took of you and your "date" dressed in drag at your son's Bar Mitzva last month. Beware, sir. bbkid is right here..................Paybacks can be hell.

Thanks again to all of you for the kind words (and the not so kind one's too). Here's to my next 1,000 posts. dearhunter, as the thread starter, please ask the mods to close this travesty of a thread.

Have a great day!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:13 AM   #24
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post

Big Juan, you are right about my man, Pete Rose. Anybody gets on his arse and they're gonna hear about it from me. Absolutely, positively NO WAY does he not get into the Hall-of-Fame.
Pete Rose was a phenomenal ball player. His career is more than deserving of the hall of fame. Unfortunately, he's an asshole. I saw this first hand when I use to attend Red's games as a kid, when he was manager. He was the only person with the organization that refused to give autographs to little kids after the games. The only way to get his autograph back then was to pay for it. He wasn't particularly nice to kids waiting for the players to get on the bus after games. Other players would stop, talk, sign balls, etc.

His asshole attitude managed to piss of the baseball powers that be, it' beyond just gambling. Should he be in the hall of fame? Absolutely, but he's still an asshole.

Sorry for the hijacking. =)
Old 10-07-2010, 07:57 AM   #25
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Mods please close this thread and piss on Killersalt's leg as you do it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women