Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
cheetoh
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default What exactly is Lido's?

I have seen it mention several times on C.L. Just curious as to what it is and what really goes on there.
cheetoh is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
wgrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

It's an adult theater. It used to actually be nice back in the day. It's pretty shady now. Very shady. They have private rooms to fuck in and adult movies playing. All kinds of things go down there. If you are into group sex or wanting to pick someone up you might try it.
wgrace is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:49 PM   #3
Eklutna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I hear that the main attraction there is the theater upstairs. It is something like Sodom and Gomorrah. The theater is couples only.
Eklutna is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
msk4073
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

It is a good hangout for couples on friday and saturday
msk4073 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #5
Iron Chef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I went there a couple of weekends back with a chick and we were both kind of freaked out. Not because of what was going on, but more to who was there. They obviously don't enforce the 'couples only' thing on the weekends. But between the creepy middle aged men standing around, and the smell of bleach, its a shit hole.

If you like old, ugly & creepy then its the place for you!
Iron Chef is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
If you like old, ugly & creepy

I thinck that the MO for most of members hereabouts.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #7
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

There was a place in Euless called Incredible Pizza that I would take my son to every now and then. It is sort of like a Ci-Ci's Pizza but with tons of games to win tickets for crappy prizes, go-karts and mini golf. Well, I picked him up one weekend from his dad's house and asked what he wanted to go do. He said, let's go to Lido's!! I think my face got beet red and my heart skipped a second! What the hell does an 11 year old boy know about Lido's and why???

Apparently, the place is now under new management and they changed the name to Lido's Entertainment Center. Good fucking grief!
Guest0220 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've wanted to go for a few years, now. I almost went with a client and then plans changed.

I've heard that it can be very low key and then also wild and that there are all types of people there. Not sure what to think about it, though.

I would still like to check it out one evening!!! One person wrote me several months ago and said that it wasn't a good place for a female to go alone to. I'm not sure why he wrote me that, but he said that things could happen to a single female.

His note only made me wish to visit there even moreso!!!

Do the people who have been there find this to be true? To only go with another person?

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #9
Deftones07
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Went on friday. What a waste of money. paid 150 to get in and didnt get anything. dont go, its a Shit hole.
Deftones07 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:37 PM   #10
Boom Boom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I've wanted to go for a few years, now. I almost went with a client and then plans changed.

I've heard that it can be very low key and then also wild and that there are all types of people there. Not sure what to think about it, though.

I would still like to check it out one evening!!! One person wrote me several months ago and said that it wasn't a good place for a female to go alone to. I'm not sure why he wrote me that, but he said that things could happen to a single female.

His note only made me wish to visit there even moreso!!!

Do the people who have been there find this to be true? To only go with another person?

Elisabeth
You could go on a slower night like Thursday. That is ladies night after 6pm so it wouldn't cost you anything to check out the theater & see who hangs out there. It is definitely diverse to say the least with all shapes, sizes, ages, etc...

Going solo is a lot like sharks to chum. Once they get a wiff of a female, everyone will flock to check it out in hopes of something to happen. It can be uncomfortable if you are not used to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftones07 View Post
Went on friday. What a waste of money. paid 150 to get in and didnt get anything. dont go, its a Shit hole.
Was that pesos?
Boom Boom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women