Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-27-2010, 02:08 AM   #46
digitalbananna351
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

are any of those listed as flame broiled? any burger that is fried is off the books for me in regards to quality.

If you ever make it Oklahoma City find a place called Johhnies (small local chain) and you will eat the best burger you will ever have.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:52 AM   #47
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

When the first In N Out Burger restaurant opens it will be a media event. The lines will be long, the customers frustrated, the quality of the product poor and the poor crew will be worn out. These factors will piss off a lot of customers. Many people will not even want to get near the new location when it first opens. Two years from now once this chain has built up to about 20 restaurants the celebration will be over and they will be working hard to keep the same level of sales. This along with the fact that they probably will not be on TV without help from the main company to advertise may also hurt the level of sales. Time will tell if In N Out can achieve the same level of success here as in their other markets.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:35 AM   #48
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

For someone who criticizes others for their lack of industry knowledge you sure do pull stuff out of your backside quite often.

#1 - Do you have any evidence that previous openings of In n Out locations have been marred by poor food quality? A quick google search yields nothing along those lines to make such a rash statement.

#2 - Help from the main company? They are all one company. This isn't some division that will operate in a vacuum.

Yes the staff will be tired but christ dude they have done this before. I also know from In n Out store managers that they have grand opening crews to ensure quality remains high for new hires.

You got 3 of 4 things right in your statement but you throw in shit that is baseless. Give it a rest.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:07 AM   #49
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i know in california in & out pays its workers very well, more than any other fast food place.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:09 AM   #50
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Boltfan you are just pissed since your Chargers lost. AGAIN!!!!I have been in the restaurant business since 1984 and own a group myself, I know something about the opening of new locations so far from the home base. Yes its one company, but operating so far away from a base of existing restaurants is tough. The crew will be new, not familiar with everything and they will make mistakes. Of course the parent company will not let things out about when operations go bad. Nations Restaurant News is the "bible" for restaurants and I read it every week along with my network of contacts from McDonald's to Panda Express to Chili's and they all say the same thing. Tough market with expensive advertising along with lack of real support makes things tough. And yes this is one division that is responsible for one thing, make money. The company cannot commit to unproven restaurants in a market that is new. Not like what In N Out puts into the existing group of restaurants. Chargers LOST Chargers LOST Chargers LOST
Old 09-27-2010, 10:27 AM   #51
Boltfan

So what you are saying is you are speculating.

We can discuss football in another thread (BTW, you are still dodging my bet so put up or shut up).

In n Out operates differently and frankly you should know that. In n Out cannot control the press it gets and IF there were reports of poor quality at their grand openings it would be out. They don't have it and you just made it up. Do you really have so little experience that you have to disparage another product?

You've admitted they dominate in $$$ per location. You have admitted they will be slammed. They will make big ad buys just as they did in Utah and Arizona.

You won't bet on your Titans, my guess is you won't bet on the success of In n Out even though you continue to bash without and make grand claims without any facts.

Good job Bob. Are you going to bet on your football team or are you all talk?

Edit to add:

Jules you are very correct. In n Out has typically the highest payroll per store of any burger chain. They pay extremely well from their store managers to their line level team. I have been to dozens of In n Out locations in every state where they operate, even during grand openings, and I am yet to encounter rude staff or inconsistant quality. If you pay well you get good people.

How much do you pay your staff at Pizza Pizza? One step above minimum wage with zero benefits is my guess. Funny how an owner of Pizza Pizza, where the difference in quality can be amazingly inconsistant, can criticize a successful family owned chain.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:54 AM   #52
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

BoltFan you know nothing about the restaurant industry and it shows. In N Out pays "market" prices for labor, no more no less. The basic crew gets minimum wage, a few may make a bit more, but for the most part 80% of a restaurants labor expense involves crew and they make minimum.

In N Out has a very high per unit average in its core markets, but Texas is far different. We have more competition than normal markets when you add in chains like Whataburger, Sonic and even Braums. Only one restaurant chain in the fast food category has shown a year over year increase in sales and it was not your beloved In N Out, it was McDonald's.

Next no bet on the Titans, that ship has sailed.

In N Out will only have a larger payroll because of the amount of sales, bigger sales means more labor hours, nothing more.

Every restaurant chain has problems executing with customer service and delivering the product. No one is perfect in this business, we all make mistakes with orders. Its part of life.

As far as my restaurants go, we pay for 75% of health care insurance for employees that work more than 30 hours. I lost one manager in the past year. I take care of my more than 500 employees and managers make the restaurant. I do have some crew members that have been with me for more than fives years. These people stay with me because I take care of them and do provide benefits.

Go talk about how the Chargers lost, not about the restaurant industry, because you are the one that knows nothing about this business.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #53
Boltfan

Bob you are wrong. In n Out pays above market and this information is public.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=6288944

http://www.glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pay/..._D_KO17,31.htm vs http://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/mc...SRCH_KE0,9.htm

That ship has sailed? Why? You have no balls.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:03 PM   #54
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

IN N Out is a private company, they dont issue an annual public report like most companies. The debt held for In N Out is public thats all the information that is given out. You are looking like the Chargers with every statement you make...as a LOOSER!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 12:09 PM   #55
Boltfan

Post your facts Bob. Your opinions are worthless. You could be a Pizza Pizza hourly worker for all we know.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:21 PM   #56
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

The best burger is the one that a person enjoys most. However this thread seems to have deteriorated into a not so friendly debate of whose taste is right and everyone else is wrong. Going downhill in a hurry. OP has requested it be closed and I agree.

Goodnight John Boy

Torito
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women