Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2010, 09:04 AM   #1
littlejohn20
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default How do find where out someone lives based on their Licsense #?

First of all I'd like to let everyone know, don't worry I'm BACK ON MY MEDICATION NOW!! yay haha aka: money saver i.e. sexual side effects Will occur such as decreased libido & effects of alcohol will increase both a +!!

hehe anyways speaking of alcohol shenannigans and such Pimps&bait/switch girls have txted me that they know my licsense plate # can find out my address and other info. And said they'll visit and BS; I'm sure a simple google search will tell me something but Im sure it others know and might want to relate their experiences if it's happened to me.

I mean pretty sure they wont like it if they show up depending how much they like being Pinged in the sights of my AR-15, just keep an eye out for the way out of place ghetto Hooptie/cadillac/Buick cruising the street looking for a house.

I'm sure they have better things to do w/ their time like robbing other chubby/geezer timid/docile ) or less 'Agile/Slower?'(shall we say... lol) 'Tricks' from Backpage who Actually Let the girls make that certain phone call outside or snatch the cash demanded for upfront. Well anyway if you guys know feel free to post another reason to be extra cautious about BP BS
littlejohn20 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:38 AM   #2
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Very Easy to do and not expensive.

Pay for a subscription to PublicData and a few minutes later you'll have what you want. Between that website and a couple of others, all sites anyone can join, someone with the ability to think through how certain information links to other information.....

i.e turn a license plate into the real name and address of the person that owns the vehicle, followed by the Drivers License Number, cross referenced elsewhere to turn a Social Security Number, into a Credit Report, indicating recent inquiries as well as high balance cards to know where someone shops....

or the name into civil proceedings to turn up spousal information.....

or into criminal proceedings to see what charges they currently have pending....

it's scary what is available for $10 and a little ingenuity.....

Would it surprise some of you to know there are agencies that will have someone watch you pull into the hotel parking lot and while your waiting for a call back your license plate is turned into your criminal record to make sure you are not KNOWN for any violent tendencies that have got you in trouble before?

or worse case.... discover that your currently in the middle of a divorce proceeding in a certain court, locate the other party and make information available to them?

really scary shit huh?

Technology and Capitalism has brought together information and set it out there for anyone with a credit card to get as a result of public information laws....

Some states are less free with things but Texas is a pretty easy place to find out things you might not want known.

The next time you get into an argument with someone and they bluster at you that "You don't want to fuck with me I know who you are and where you live" .... You might want to consider that they could easily know that and a hell of a lot more....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #3
angler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

The Publicdata database isn't always current. You can go to the DPS on Lamar and get it unless the owner has indicated otherwise.
angler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women