Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35818
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2010, 07:12 AM   #16
AleXisSeymore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15474
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile lol

LOL i dunno sweets i was so scared at the thought of killing him and catching a felony conviction than buying new shoes i couldn't think straight!lol My eyes actually crossed while on the phone and i bout had a heart attack.All i could see is me coming back and him dead as a doorknob and me standing there with bags wondering what to do now and how do i explain this one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali*cat View Post
DAMN!!! You mean like go shopping while he was tied up?? HMMM How come I never get those kind of guys LMAO!!
AleXisSeymore is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:58 AM   #17
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Buy me something nice, have place to take body. Almost forget, wear gloves. Oh, need new suit as well. Wool, double breast pinstripe, 48 regular. Two pair pants if they have. Or could be persuaded to watch victim...er...client until return. Shoes would be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleXisSeymore View Post
LOL i dunno sweets i was so scared at the thought of killing him and catching a felony conviction than buying new shoes i couldn't think straight!lol My eyes actually crossed while on the phone and i bout had a heart attack.All i could see is me coming back and him dead as a doorknob and me standing there with bags wondering what to do now and how do i explain this one?
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:45 AM   #18
AleXisSeymore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15474
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Chan...he he

YOU are so wonderful i just love you! You are a true friend indeed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Buy me something nice, have place to take body. Almost forget, wear gloves. Oh, need new suit as well. Wool, double breast pinstripe, 48 regular. Two pair pants if they have. Or could be persuaded to watch victim...er...client until return. Shoes would be good.
AleXisSeymore is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:45 AM   #19
Lonesome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The craziest phone call I ever received was many years ago, long before caller ID (which I am now thankful for). When I answered, a female voice claiming to be a neighbor said, "come on over...the coast is clear". Now, I live in the piney woods of Arkansas, some 300 miles from the closest coast ... the gulf coast. So, I did the same thing I do nowadays when an unknown number shows up on caller ID.... I hung up!
Lonesome is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:08 PM   #20
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

Alexis, Mr.Chan will keep a look out for you and I will entertain the gentleman, BUT I EXPECT A Prada or Dolce and G bag in return!!! Would that be considered a double?? HA HA hA LMFAO !!! Me and Mr. Chan a double team!!!
ali*cat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women