Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2010, 08:12 AM   #1
Clingus
Valued Poster

Default Is this unusual for contact info?

Just in case I'm missing something I feel the need to ask if anyone else thinks this is unusual. I'm trying to meet up with someone who's been reviewed. The only response I get from her is "Phone number?"

OK, I realize everyone has a different style, but in all these years the typical scenario is contact through e-mail then exchange info and never has that involved someone wanting to call me.

Sure, it will be my hobby phone, but still, am I then expected to just wait and see when the call comes?

As I mentioned, she's reviewed, but not much and they seem almost tbgt.. I'm a little skeptical....
Clingus is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #2
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

give her your hobby phone # and keep your skepticism close for the call.........you may need it.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:00 PM   #3
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ?

That's all you were asked for? Maybe she wants to text you the rest of the screening info, rather than email it or PM it. I can't think of any reason why you would only be asked for that? Maybe she wants to reverse look up your number? IDK
angelinadream is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #4
Combustion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Probably to ask your refs if they have seen you, I'm sure there is a lot of john/bob/mike whatever name you gave them in their phones.
Combustion is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:16 PM   #5
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Probably is trying to make sure you're not just a fake hiding out behind an email....it happens more than you think

If you want why not just send your phone number and the times to contact you ...like..... 123-456-7890 please only call between 2pm and 5pm. Tuesday or Wednesday....that way you have some control over when you get the call.
allofamber is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clingus View Post
Just in case I'm missing something I feel the need to ask if anyone else thinks this is unusual. I'm trying to meet up with someone who's been reviewed. The only response I get from her is "Phone number?"

OK, I realize everyone has a different style, but in all these years the typical scenario is contact through e-mail then exchange info and never has that involved someone wanting to call me.

Sure, it will be my hobby phone, but still, am I then expected to just wait and see when the call comes?

As I mentioned, she's reviewed, but not much and they seem almost tbgt.. I'm a little skeptical....
Pleanty of fish in the sea, I'd let that one be or anyone that gives you an uneasy feeling. On to the next one!
Killersalt is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:28 PM   #7
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
Probably is trying to make sure you're not just a fake hiding out behind an email....it happens more than you think

If you want why not just send your phone number and the times to contact you ...like..... 123-456-7890 please only call between 2pm and 5pm. Tuesday or Wednesday....that way you have some control over when you get the call.
That's reasonable and I hope the OP has a hobby phone.
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women