Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60516
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41988
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36374
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2010, 10:05 AM   #91
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh brother. If anyone thinks I was suggesting providers start implementing cancellation fees, they need to read my post again.

It all comes down to respecting each others time. Most of us do that most of the time. Sometimes things come up or a day spirals out of control and people forget about their appointment or for whatever reason, are unable to cancel in advance. Whenever I've been NCNS the person has eventually apologized with some sort of halfway reasonable explanation and I've forgiven them. I've done it too -- had a calendar sync problem and didn't realize I had an appointment and stood the poor guy up. I felt like a total asshole but I apologized and made it up to him and the world moved on. Now if the same people do it again and again -- that's a problem.

As far as vilifying innocent members by posting their handles, PAHLEEZE. The ladies forum works just like the men's forum. When someone has a problem with a provider/hobbyist they post their experience. Then the WK's jump in to say that they never had such an experience. The readers are left to make a judgment from that evidence. Trust me, you good guys have plenty of female WK's. Nobody will get blacklisted because one provider one time posted that he NCNS. Heck, EZman is on national blacklist and he's never had a problem getting an appointment because we all know what a great guy he is and don't believe a word of it. What we are looking for here is a PATTERN of bad behavior.

It has been alleged time and time again, without proof btw, that Dallas providers get NCNS because of a nefarious cabal between Austin providers and their willing WK minions. I'll give these Dallas girls who have the NCNS problems the benefit of the doubt and assume that they actually screen the guys, in which case made up handles aren't an issue. (If you don't screen and you get NCNS well sorry, but you have only yourself to blame. A guy can pretend to be anyone he wants if he knows you're never going to check up on him and he needn't worry about you posting an alert if he gave you false information.)

Now if this conspiracy theory had any validity, you would likely see some of the same handles come up again and again with the same ladies vouching for these guys again and again. Ladies who screened intelligently, which includes checking forums and alert boards for bad apples, would stop seeing these jerks and their little conspiracy would be at an end.

But as I said, I don't think there really is a big NCNS problem in Austin, because if there was, I would have seen more ladies posting about it in the ladies forums and the bad client sites.

But again, if any traveling ladies have had a lot of problems with this and think there really is some conspiracy to keep out traveling providers, please post the handles of the NCNS dudes along with the gals that vouched for the client. We can then look for the pattern and hang the conspirators for hobby treason -- with a fair trial of course. Whispers can be the prosecutor, SpaceMtn the judge, And I'll be the defense, unless someone else wants to volunteer...
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #92
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
Oh brother. If anyone thinks I was suggesting providers start implementing cancellation fees, they need to read my post again.

It all comes down to respecting each others time. Most of us do that most of the time. Sometimes things come up or a day spirals out of control and people forget about their appointment or for whatever reason, are unable to cancel in advance. Whenever I've been NCNS the person has eventually apologized with some sort of halfway reasonable explanation and I've forgiven them. I've done it to -- had a calendar sync problem and didn't realize I had an appointment and stood the poor guy up. I felt like a total asshole but I apologized and made it up to him and the world moved on. Now if the same people do it again and again -- that's a problem.

As far as vilifying innocent members by posting their handles, PAHLEEZE. The ladies forum works just like the men's forum. When someone has a problem with a provider/hobbyist they post their experience. Then the WK's jump in to say that they never had such an experience. The readers are left to make a judgment from that evidence. Trust me, you good guys have plenty of female WK's. Nobody will get blacklisted because one provider one time posted that he NCNS. Heck, EZman is on national blacklist and he's never had a problem getting an appointment because we all know what a great guy he is and don't believe a word of it. What we are looking for here is a PATTERN of bad behavior.

It has been alleged time and time again, without proof btw, that Dallas providers get NCNS because of a nefarious cabal between Austin providers and their willing WK minions. I'll give these Dallas girls who have the NCNS problems the benefit of the doubt and assume that they actually screen the guys, in which case made up handles aren't an issue. (If you don't screen and you get NCNS well sorry, but you have only yourself to blame. A guy can pretend to be anyone he wants if he knows you're never going to check up on him and he needn't worry about you posting an alert if he gave you false information.)

Now if this conspiracy theory had any validity, you would likely see some of the same handles come up again and again with the same ladies vouching for these guys again and again. Ladies who screened intelligently, which includes checking forums and alert boards for bad apples, would stop seeing these jerks and their little conspiracy would be at an end.

But as I said, I don't think there really is a big NCNS problem in Austin, because if there was, I would have seen more ladies posting about it in the ladies forums and the bad client sites.

But again, if any traveling ladies have had a lot of problems with this and think there really is some conspiracy to keep out traveling providers, please post the handles of the NCNS dudes along with the gals that vouched for the client. We can then look for the pattern and hang the conspirators for hobby treason -- with a fair trial of course. Whispers can be the prosecutor, SpaceMtn the judge, And I'll be the defense, unless someone else wants to volunteer...
I like the way you think. Not just looks but some serious brains as well. You would make an excellent attorney as your opinions are carefully worded and well thought out. Certainly would make a cuter president.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:31 AM   #93
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
I like the way you think. Not just looks but some serious brains as well. You would make an excellent attorney as your opinions are carefully worded and well thought out. Certainly would make a cuter president.
awwww.... *blush*
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women