Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
test
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42349
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36768
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I need a Moderator from Austin to private message me asap please

It is very very important that you message me so i can tell you about this client here on eccie.net please thanks
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Just like you sent members unsolicited PM's you can reach the modstaff via PM....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:41 PM   #3
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Just like you sent members unsolicited PM's you can reach the modstaff via PM....

sixx

:mf r_lol:

That was ... well......

You know what I want to say!

I feel for the gal sixx... In case it was REAl important I pmed her your number.......

But don't worry....

It was unsolicited as well!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #4
Guest092710
Account Disabled

User ID: 43383

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post

sixx
Really?? Sixx, it's not like I hold your ass to a higher standard cuz you're a Mod now, but dude... please!! Don't encourage anymore douchbaggery than there already is.

Have ya not noticed the climate here is less than kind to the ladies? And that it's kinda your job now to make sure this shit stays in check.

Guest092710 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:34 PM   #5
guest021911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmanmia View Post
Really?? Sixx, it's not like I hold your ass to a higher standard cuz you're a Mod now, but dude... please!! Don't encourage anymore douchbaggery than there already is.

Have ya not noticed the climate here is less than kind to the ladies? And that it's kinda your job now to make sure this shit stays in check.

I'm sorry Karma, in this particular case I have to disagree with you and side with Sixx......I don't understand why anyone would start a "thread" no less that tells a Mod to PM her about another ECCIE member. Why didn't she just PM any of the Mods directly to begin with? Is she trying to use this thread as her stage for her agenda? I thought his response in this particular case was perfect IMHO.
guest021911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:30 PM   #6
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Have ya not noticed the climate here is less than kind to the ladies?

And that it's kinda your job now to make sure this shit stays in check.

It's not ANY Mods job around here to make guys be "kind to the ladies"......

Unlike days of old if a lady is a "douchbag" (YOUR WORD, NOT MINE!) she's gonna get treated in that manner....

If she cleans her shit up she'll get the respect she EARNS......

The above comments are not in reference to the OP........
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:24 PM   #7
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:

Did you just change your handle? or is this a second handle?

seriously, Sixx is not a pocketmod, he isn't going to do your bidding....

rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:27 AM   #8
Guest092810
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Just adding to this, although I dont really want to... I just find it necessary...

I feel the negativity toward Sixx is unwarranted.

I was contacted by the OP of this thread. Unsolicited. 3 times in 2 days. She was telling me I really should see her!!! I don't know her, and never contacted her. I told her I don't see Dallas providers as a rule. Just my own personal rule, after being NCNSed by Dallas providers 5 times in a row this year.

Then I commented on a review of her. I said to the reviewer: "Thanks for the review".

I received 2 more unsolicited PMs from her today, telling me how rude I was to say I would never see her, and she didn't care what I thought, she would never "cum" (her word... Classy) to Austin again so she didn't care what I thought about her.

When I explained that I didn't know what she was talking about, and I didn't appreciate her accusatory PM, she said "you know what you said! Go back and read it again!"

So, I did. It hadn't changed. Hmm.... I didn't say anything unusual or mean. I generally never do.

I told her to stop contacting me, or I would report her, and she still did anyway, with another rude, accusatory comment. So, for the first time ever, I reported it. I didn't want to, but this was out of hand. I've never experienced anything like this in my entire time here on ECCIE. I didn't know anything about this provider before she showed up in Austin, and I never contacted her, and yet I now have 7 unsolicited PMs from her in my inbox, some of them are rants about Austin, and downright accusatory.

Im truly sorry she had a bad visit, but i wouldnt have even known about her if i hadnt heard from her. And I didn't have the time, nor the desire to see her. But she read a post and started contacting me. I feel this is out of line.

End of the story? She later sent me a PM apologizing, because she confused me with another member here, who said something negative about her. Someone else. Not me.

Ok. Great. So it wasnt me after all. Thanks for paying attention and being on top of things.

Karma, I don't know you, and you don't know me, but if you are defending someone, please be aware of the fact that you may not have all of the information. I conduct myself in the most respectful way that I can here, and when someone does not, and they drag me into their issues, I do not appreciate it.

I wish gfelala well, but I'm not thrilled about what she did here these past few days, especially since I never contacted her directly, and had no intention of seeing her....

Ok. I'm done..... Thanks....
Guest092810 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women