Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #16
bustymaryjane
Account Disabled

User ID: 34360
My ECCIE Reviews

thirtys and fortys I hear... and can say thirtys are AWESOME Im definitely heading into my PRIME Lil older and wiser and surely more experienced ...and always horny ...lol

Whoo hooooo
bustymaryjane is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #17
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

If you are only 25 years old now, then you'll just love your 30's...WOW, talk about your sex drive cranking up to maximum capacity LMAO. It's AMAZING!!! Mmmm
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #18
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxurie4u View Post
I have been hooked on my magic wand for a really long time now. I haven't used anything different in probably a year lol.
Just don't use it so much that you get used to it. Sex Columnist Dan Savage warns men and women to vary their masturbation routines regularly. otherwise you basically "train" your genitals to only respond to a single stimulus. For guys, he calls it the "Grip of Death". Scary!

No guy is gonna be able to vibrate like a magic wand, nor can we target on just the *right* spot like you can. You may find yourself unable to get there with anything but that toy. And that would be sad

KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:24 PM   #19
bustymaryjane
Account Disabled

User ID: 34360
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote...bottomlessfilth....
If you are only 25 years old now, then you'll just love your 30's...WOW, talk about your sex drive cranking up to maximum capacity LMAO. It's AMAZING!!! Mmmm
---------------------------
I agree...lol
bustymaryjane is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:43 PM   #20
luxurie4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 24840
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
Just don't use it so much that you get used to it. Sex Columnist Dan Savage warns men and women to vary their masturbation routines regularly. otherwise you basically "train" your genitals to only respond to a single stimulus. For guys, he calls it the "Grip of Death". Scary!

No guy is gonna be able to vibrate like a magic wand, nor can we target on just the *right* spot like you can. You may find yourself unable to get there with anything but that toy. And that would be sad

I have not ran into that problem (knock on wood). I find that what the magic wand does to my clitoris, is very different from what a man (or woman) can do with their mouth and/or penis. I still very much enjoy all aspects! I will keep that in mind though. That is a very scary thought!

Lux
luxurie4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:03 AM   #21
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitokc View Post
That is a cruel trick played on us men, we peak early, women peak later. We are on the way down, while they are on the way up. Could be why they live longer.
Men peak early only for their own satisfation. In giving their partner satisfaction, men peak later - although I would say peak, as things keep on getting better.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:30 AM   #22
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Luxurie honey, you'll recall we've met. You are hardly old. Hell people thought you were my daughter when they saw us together!
Sens55 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women