Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Guys...Ladies..Refs..Vouching. ..

Gentlemen... I have to come out and say this..It's getting outa hand..
If you haven't seen me within the last 3 to 4 months please do not use me as a ref for another lady....I am getting hit up with vouch requests from the ladies on gents that I cannot even recall who the clients are!

I have no idea what you have been doing for the past year to two years..I don't know if your still a nice guy or not...and the last guy I vouched for..BIT the lady! Yes he did..he literally bit her..and was very aggressive with her..So now Im feeling bad..because I told her I had seen him..trying to help them both out..

I will not vouch for you if I haven't seen you within the last 4 months...If you have not contacted me..to let me know your giving my name out..then don't.
A curtsy call or friendly pm from you is now required for those that I haven't seen beyond 4 months. And is the only way I'll vouch for you!

Now understand If I have seen you within the last 4 months..no problem..I will def vouch for you.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.
nita..
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
I have no idea what you have been doing for the past year to two years..I don't know if your still a nice guy or not...and the last guy I vouched for..BIT the lady! Yes he did..he literally bit her..and was very aggressive with her..So now Im feeling bad..because I told her I had seen him..trying to help them both out..
Please do not feel bad. No one knows how any two will act together BCD. You could have seen him the day before, and something like this still happen.
And I would hope that this in no way change any working relationship you had with the other provider.
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #3
m2244
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23089
My ECCIE Reviews

no way would it change the way someone works with nita.......a great girl and has been very helpful for me and im sure many others......I have pm'ed herself and nikki with random questions even and they are always prompt and great!. thanks

gentlemen shes right though....i will not be taking references unless they are 6 months or sooner.

nita......maybe I should hang a punching bag or something in my location so they think im tuffer
m2244 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
guest102613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3112
My ECCIE Reviews

very good idea about the reminder pm or email if someone wants to use you and it's been a while!
guest102613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:32 PM   #5
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

OSD is right, its extremely frustrating but true. A guy can be one way with provider A and a complete different with provider B. It isn't right, but it's true.

Gents all I ask of you is if its been more than a few months since last seeing your two recent references, give them a heads up or at lease give me information that would trigger their memory of meeting with you. I am always willing to work with anyone in making a meeting work. And I fully understand that some of you guys don't hobby that much. I just need accurate information. The email address you had at the time or phone number if it had change. This way the screening process is a breeze as it should be. Screening a client shouldn't be as hard as it is for some.
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:29 PM   #6
wlhrgfan
BANNED

User ID: 33224
Encounters: 2

All I can say is I hope the idea of verified provider referrals on our profiles comes to be a feature here someday...A date and referral from a verified provider associated with a gent's profile, would like I say be an invaluable tool for you ladies that like to use this board for a steady source of business. Having such a feature could cut down on mis-cues and delays in communication, as well as keep things more "in-house" than relying on providers that are not as well known from other forums or advertising sites.
wlhrgfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women