Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2010, 11:48 PM   #31
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleXisSeymore View Post
thank u for the help and now i need help again i need a handy man and yes i will trad my services and yes at a fair trade he and i will work it out between the two of us i also need an auto mechanic for my moms car so any taker i will glkaddy latch on and oh dreams idea btw i could use stomach etching 1600 dollars any takers there? :-)

Oh Well, One Day I'm Going To Get Them, Dreams Do Come True.
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:04 AM   #32
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDreams View Post
I'll trade for a boob job... just a cute B or very small C. ill trade till they are paid, better yet ill meet you half way & trade the rest ANY TAKERS??-- you can pm me!
I've been thinking about getting implants for quite some time...

The only thing that's stopped me is the general male consensus that they prefer natural looking and feeling breasts! I think women like the implants more than men do.

If there was a viable option for penis augmentation, they'd all be lining up--don't kid yourself. Lol.

Sorry for the threadjack...back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:41 AM   #33
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

The only thing that's stopped me is the general male consensus that they prefer natural looking and feeling breasts! I think women like the implants more than men do. . . .
Ginger, the natural look and feel of implants is dependent on the surgeon and the procedure used. I believe when the augmentation is done with an intermuscular procedure, the result is outstanding and there's no evidence of a scar.

Believe me, I've examined a lot of them and when you go the cheap route you might as well use rocks or water balloons and duct tape.

Guess I'll be in the doghouse for the hijack too.
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:58 AM   #34
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

And whomever farts in Church, sits in own pew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Hobby is like algebra problem. Simplest problem one in which lines intersect at one point only. More points of intersect produce more complex problem. Own experience has been, if offered choice simplest problem with simple solution always best course of action. Chinese proverb say: one who have sex with housepainter wind up with mess on both ends.
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:02 AM   #35
badhusband
Premium Access

I'm not a doctor, but I could give you a boob job. I'd start by numbing the nipples first using my tounge: num, num, num, num, num

Quote:
I'll trade for a boob job... just a cute B or very small C. ill trade till they are paid, better yet ill meet you half way & trade the rest ANY TAKERS??-- you can pm me!
Old 08-19-2010, 08:09 AM   #36
badhusband
Premium Access

Not "all" would, I wouldn't line up for a penis augmentation! Mine satisfies the only one it needs to, myself. Don't kid yourself! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

The only thing that's stopped me is the general male consensus that they prefer natural looking and feeling breasts! I think women like the implants more than men do.

If there was a viable option for penis augmentation, they'd all be lining up--don't kid yourself. Lol.

Sorry for the threadjack...back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:10 AM   #37
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

lol, first i was laughing at the name, badhusband--like really? LoL! then i saw this...too cute!

Mmm Mmm!
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:21 AM   #38
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like veneers if there are any dentists on here. It's probably more than my rate but then again... I would provide free advertisement... *giggles*
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:58 AM   #39
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i gotta think that

any guy who has ever got a hold of that amazing tushie of yours feels his dreams have come true. seen your showcase and you look perfect just the way you are but if bigger boobs made you happy im sure no one would complain. i hope your dreams come true and if theres a surgeon out there willing to trade i know his dreams WILL be fufilled. good luck
Quote:
Oh Well, One Day I'm Going To Get Them, Dreams Do Come True.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #40
badhusband
Premium Access

num, num, num, num, num

Quote:
lol, first i was laughing at the name, badhusband--like really? LoL! then i saw this...too cute!

Mmm Mmm!
Old 09-13-2010, 01:36 PM   #41
searcyslave
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleXisSeymore View Post
thank u for the help and now i need help again i need a handy man and yes i will trad my services and yes at a fair trade he and i will work it out between the two of us i also need an auto mechanic for my moms car so any taker i will glkaddy latch on and oh dreams idea btw i could use stomach etching 1600 dollars any takers there? :-)
Alexis, what kind of car? And what kind of work needs to be done to it? I am an ASE certified mechanic along with a tow truck operator... PM me or text or call me @ the number that texted you about this
searcyslave is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women